jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ONLY worry is that the jury won't be able to follow this or see why it's happening. If we have people here who aren't understanding, I worry that there might be at least one on the jury who doesn't get it. Thankfully, there will be people on the jury that DO understand and will be able to explain it to the others.

I am so going to have to watch this again on You Tube. She isn't breaking - not in the least. I've been on and off, but haven't posted because this cross is amazing!

Lmao......she was never at his house that day.....omg....go Juan go Juan go Juan go!

I expect tears very soon....

There is a method to his 'madness' aka BRILLIANCE...

It's called debunking her bullsnit

She always has to add those extra little tidbits..."I was crying an had a migraine". Tha is NOT what he asked you!

Martinez really needs to calm down a little.

she is jerking his chain. I have never seen anything like this one. reminds me Andrea Snyderman-- same arrogant attitude. can't imagine the jury is impressed with jodi's smug attitude but Mr. Martinez needs to dial it down a bit iMO

I don't think Juan is being a bully in the slightest! I think he is wonderful and this is the only way to deal with her.

He has circled it back around and is nailing her in the corner on her time lies.

This is the real Arias we are seeing on the stand today. Pure evil.

Oh Em Gee, we broke Websleuths! Poor Tricia, keeping up with the trial and keep the board going.

35bfk0g.png

Haha at the lady attorney's face!

Busted busted busted busted busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Has she been like this all day? I've only been watching for around twenty minutes and I'm already having the urge to pull my hair out from aggravation. She's like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Also, she seems to be loving this! wth

Nearly couldn't get in to webleuths, had to load the address several times.

Everytime she doesn't answer with the basic yes or no she should be given a jolt.

Getting a touch tedious and I'm anxious for a point to be made. Juan knows what he's doing. No way does she suffer a sympathic emotion to listeners. This is the thing that has always been a shape shifter.

Just a quick update, again please don't quote this post, just wanted to let y'all know:

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair

#DrewPeterson judge notes that Peterson showed no remorse and did not take responsibility for Savio's death.

He was sentenced to 38 Years! :seeya: Drew!

Me thinks Juan Martinez is going to need to drink heavily tonight. I know I am.

My ONLY worry is that the jury won't be able to follow this or see why it's happening. If we have people here who aren't understanding, I worry that there might be at least one on the jury who doesn't get it. Thankfully, there will be people on the jury that DO understand and will be able to explain it to the others.

I am following.

Anyone else?

I think it's very telling that TA's text says: You obviously don't need it that bad... I got a ride you can go get the car..

She keeps saying he wanted her to get the car.. but LOOKS like she WANTED the car etc

I'm trying to look at this from the jury's point of view.

They don't know Jody like we know her.

She might start to appear sympathetic .

Why is Martinez letting even the slightest chance ofArias to look picked on to happen ?

Again I really hope I am wrong

This jury knows her pretty darn well. She has spent 8 tedious days on the stand going over every tiny detail of her life, sexual and otherwise.

They heard her stupid sex tape and read her texts and saw her media interviews and they have seen the bloody crime scene photos. They know her pretty well, and I think they are ENJOYING every minute of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe