jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad that Juan is punching holes in her pedophilia slander! I understand that she wants to save her own life, but it's been disgusting watching her team going after her VICTIM in the fashion that they have.

I am just going to say it- she is going to get the death penalty- when all of the pieces of this puzzle are put together for the jury- they are going to vote death. She is a dangerous criminal and they are going to know this about her.

Oh, I agree. Im just a little worried that he'll *lose* a juror or few and might come across as nitpicking. Been listening to too many talking heads and fellow Ws'ers even.

I view it as he's cleaning up the crap Jodi dumped all over Travis, because killing him just wasn't enough. Travis deserves to have his name cleared and for everyone to know once and for all he was not a pedophile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

society is what it is and views things how it views things. Right or wrong, fair or not. The jury is made up of parts of society. I haven't seen anyone worried about poor little sociopath. But how this cross plays to the jury is a very relevant concern. If THEY view it as him badgering her, it could affect their decision.

So yeah, it may be offensive that gender and attractiveness of victim and perp play a role in how people view this cross, but it is the reality we are living in. Therefore, IMO a relevant topic and concern.

Exactly. It's relevant and it's wrong. Unless we as the individual are okay with and accept and embrace that we have these biases and prejudices about certain criminals over other criminals who commit the same crimes because he or she may be smaller, more frail and "more attractive".

I HAVE seen plenty of people worried about Juan going too hard on poor little sociopath. And I'm saying there's no question in my mind that you change the way this defendant looks while keeping everything else in this case the same, the same people sympathizing with her would be complaining that the defendant isn't being questioning hard enough.

My point was and is that gender/"attractiveness" is relevant and it's alive and well from the pundits and on social media. We all talk about it, but nobody ever seems to admit that THEY are in that group. Instead they just think the prosecutor goes too hard in general. Nobody will admit they feel bad for her because she's a light delicate flower. So the double standards and prejudice stay the same and the attractive perpetrators get lighter sentences and/or go free.

Well done, society! :furious:

ohhhhhh....she tried to get someone to lie? About the pedophile accusation?? What a @%$#*!!!!!!:furious:

Oh good grief, now he has to look at every page of a magazine? Where is JM going with this...interesting...

Apparently Kirk Nurmi has the same vision issues as his client.

her photopro mag??? she sure didn't read it:waitasec:

Woo hoo!!!! Photo mag!!!!! Nice call Juan!!!!

Was it my imagination, or was she indignant at the suggestion that she tried to get someone to lie for her? She does her lying herself!

what is amazing to me is Juan took the risk of RESTING his case and if defense would have not called any witnesses, he could not have brought in all this other GREAT evidence. Juan has a TON of evidence yet to come. I cant believe he risked not bringing it up before he rested.

Nurmi takes his glasses off his eyes to read. Fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member