jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was it that the letters about travis being perverted were denied as evidence due to poss forgery?

Who decided that a white/lace cami was a good thing to wear on her first day of cross? Dumb move IMO.

Borderlines see others as black or white - nothing in between. People are either bad or good. No grey. The white lace camisole under the black blazer speaks volumes. :moo:

We listened to Jodi share minor details of practically every aspect of her life for days! Juan is giving her a taste of her own medicine while showing the jury that no one can possibly accurately recall all of those minute details: Most of Jodi's sordid saga is fabrication, pure and simple. :moo:

Oh, I agree. Im just a little worried that he'll *lose* a juror or few and might come across as nitpicking. Been listening to too many talking heads and fellow Ws'ers even.

No court on Fridays, unfortunately.

They both have three days to hone their skills. :what:

as i said before i broke the site (lol) she can best be summed up with this quote......

"I will NOT BE IGNORED, Dan!"

thank god she didn't boil napolean

eta not u steely LOL

BBM

Phew!

From what I've read here about JM's style, it doesn't appear to me he is treating her any differently than others he has questioned.
He's won DP cases before.
JO

The same style doesn't work for every case though. He's got a woman on the stand and that calls for a different dynamic IMO. I truly believe the way to get under her skin is to be calm and nice and ask questions. When she plays her semantics games just pin her down and eventually she'll become aggravated, JMO

Awesome, now the jury will get to hear how she first accused him of viewing child *advertiser censored* on his computer!

purpose of Aug 8 hrg in part was regarding the pedo allegations right?

4 days before that you tried to get someone to lie at that hearing didn't you?

JA No

Alright let me show these documents

JA take a look at exhibit 465

Nurmi Judge we are gonna object..

Sidebar

I think that hearing had something to do with the letters.

#464 . .. look @date of hearing and then look @ pg 3 that there was a hearing. . .

JA going thru pages . . .

yes there is some language I don't understand but I remember this . . .
purpose of that hearing . . . ensuring that was the date . . . that was the date the indication of Mr. A's having some sort of pediphellia

no
in fact on that date you told someone to lie didn't you
no
let's look

judge we are going to object
approach

Juan is now questioning JA about a hearing on August 2011 regarding aspect of allegation that Travis engaged in pedophilia.

Juan is asked JA if she tried to get someone to lie at hearing. She answers no.

Objection Nurmi,

I think she takes so long to look at the phone records because she is using that time to figure out what story to tell or if her memory is faulty again.

Hmmm this could be the Perry Mason moment coming up.

I have no idea what they are talking about as I missed two hours.

re: hearing in 2011

JM asks JA "you got somebody to lie at that hearing didn't you?"

WTH?

Juan pulls a PhotoPro magazine out and asks her if it was sent to her???

Jodi's body language is so telling - the way she sticks her nose up in the air, and leans her head back a little - she has a very high and mighty look about her, like she is better than the prosecutor and how dare he question her. She really does seem to think she is above all this.

I thought so too. Looks like JA has lost some weight the past few weeks.

Why does she use her hands so much when talking? It drives me bonkers.

back to work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members