jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me understand this- I catch you wacking off to pics of little boy/can we swap cars? Love you Hun, want me to pick you up lunch? She is sinking in her own s***...

BK, given your experience with one... do you think Juan is getting under your skin? Do you think this is a good approach?
Hmm...I'm biased as hell too, ya know. ;) I want him to start wailing on her.

I think there's too much back and forth, to be honest. No matter what he asks she will attempt to manipulate it through gaslighting.

I'd like them to move on to the bigger things. It's great he can trap her in every lie...but then she's just lying about having lied. Or twisting. Or crazy-making. Or gaslighting. It's exhausting - I know A LOT more for him though. You feel like you've been through a tornado having an argument with one.

By nature he's getting to her though just because they HATE people not blindly obliging whatever they've said. Us little gnats aren't supposed to do that. :biggrin:

ETA: Juan does get extra points from me for holding her tight for short answers and firing questions quickshot, out of sequence. He has done his homework, I'm sure.

JM w/JA after the afternoon recess

nowhere in your journal do you mention TA's masturbatory conduct
that is correct

take a look @ this . . .
JA thumbing thru pages

those are not your phone records . . . you don't have to authenticate them . . . the calls are on that sheet
not all the calls
all the calls between you and him
they are highlighted . . . they seem correct . . the times are out of order
out of order because different switches that carry the calls

in terms of the calls . . . you can find 3:53 pm - a blue marking on there you can find it on there right
yes

no other calls to him before 3:53 pm
from me to him
right or from him to you
from me to him - I don't see any others

the last calls made between the two was @ 7:11pm - no calls since
JA looking . . I don't see the one @ 7:11

the last call - period that he made
on the 21st
to anybody
ok
that is the last call he made - others call him but that is the last call he made
it looks like this is the last call he made on the 21st

if I may have it back . . . Mr A's was engaging in masturbation while viewing images of boys an girls back in August . ..
let me show you a document . . I will show you

hearing on August 8th, 2011
approach

society is what it is and views things how it views things. Right or wrong, fair or not. The jury is made up of parts of society. I haven't seen anyone worried about poor little sociopath. But how this cross plays to the jury is a very relevant concern. If THEY view it as him badgering her, it could affect their decision.

So yeah, it may be offensive that gender and attractiveness of victim and perp play a role in how people view this cross, but it is the reality we are living in. Therefore, IMO a relevant topic and concern.

I trust Juan knows a thing or two about how to work a jury.

I think that her defense team told her to smarten up and quit being so combative.

I noticed! And Juan seems a little less aggressive at this particular moment as well. I didn't mind his aggressiveness before, but I know it's bothering a few people.

I would find his style of interrogation ugly, belittling, smallminded, arrogant and argumentative even if he was conducting it with the likes of jeffrey dahmer. IMO it has nothing to do with JA. I simply find his demeanor crude, offensive and unnecessary. I csnnot imagine myself being anything BUT defiant if questioned in such a way, regardless of ehether i was telling the truth or lying. He reminds me of a little banty- rooster, who tjinks he is bigger than he actually is, snd pecking furiously at a worm in a demented way, when there is all kinds of rooster chow sitting right there for him in his food dish if he'd just quit acting like he has rabies. Jmo.

You're talking about Nurmi?

Or are you talking about Juan?????????

JA is very cagey, articulate and we must remember, she's had almost 5 years to rehearse and go over the information such as text messages, e-mails, and learn the dictionary. I bet she traded the Bible for a dictionary. I also get the feeling she has OCD and very "selective" memory. Don't kid yourself the jurors will take notice of this selective memory and how it didn't affect her when being questioned by her team but now under cross she can't recall and expand on answers as well. MHO

What happened to the meek submissive woman who could be badgered and controlled by TA. She is showing that she can hold her own. She thinks she is getting points with her remarks back. I think she is digging her hole even deeper!
I love this cross! :great:

Whose the man sitting in front of her mother? He looks angry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, speaking from an outsiders point of view, as I only recently started reading/watching coverage of this case, imo she went from victim last week (so much so I had to do some googling to get some facts --like was TA abusing her-- **sorry, I didn't know what to think after some of her testimony**) and now today she was a snide murderous *&^$#! This will not escape the jury -- YIPPIE!!!

Samantha, TA's sister, is looking happy -- she must be loving this.

Jodi's body language is so telling - the way she sticks her nose up in the air, and leans her head back a little - she has a very high and mighty look about her, like she is better than the prosecutor and how dare he question her. She really does seem to think she is above all this.

What hearing on August 8, 2011 are they talking about? And if she testified either in person or via her lawyers cant that be used to impeach her?

I trust Juan knows a thing or two about how to work a jury.

He also went through jury selection with THIS jury. While he doesn't get a lot of familiarity with them, he does know some foundational things about all of them. He knows more about his particular audience than we do.

I noticed! And Juan seems a little less aggressive at this particular moment as well. I didn't mind his aggressiveness before, but I know it's bothering a few people.

If she starts trying to play mind games again, he'll come back aggressive.

Wouldn't it be grand if he could say, Isn't it true maam that the only perverted disgusting thing Mr. Alexander did was you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..