jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

Rules that need addressed are below:

1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.

2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.

3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.

4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.

5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.

6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:

7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.

8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.

You are all good peeps..

Now get back to werk

:werk:

:bump:

What's interesting I think she is being methodical in trying to prove JM is wrong about her being wrong ie lied.. But there is such an attitude showing & coming thru in her mannerisms & voice..

This is just fascinating... Like someone said like watching an authority figure repremanding a teenager.. And in a sense it is as most Sociopathic/Personality Disordered people are considered "emotionally immature" why their behaviour is so child like. ie Journal entry Glad no one can read this I'm so in love with TA I don't know who I'd be blah blah blah..

Amazin' stuff we are seeing! Well JMO ;)

I would find his style of interrogation ugly, belittling, smallminded, arrogant and argumentative even if he was conducting it with the likes of jeffrey dahmer. IMO it has nothing to do with JA. I simply find his demeanor crude, offensive and unnecessary. I csnnot imagine myself being anything BUT defiant if questioned in such a way, regardless of ehether i was telling the truth or lying. He reminds me of a little banty- rooster, who tjinks he is bigger than he actually is, snd pecking furiously at a worm in a demented way, when there is all kinds of rooster chow sitting right there for him in his food dish if he'd just quit acting like he has rabies. Jmo.

You sound angry :hug:I disagree with all of this. He is questioning a prolific liar that is trying to get a way with murder. he is to the point and firm. he's not teasing, belitting anyone. All of this is very necessary. *side eye* talking nicely and coddling her doesn't work.

Who are those three people behind the defense but in front of the Arias family? The girl looks so upset.

I would find his style of interrogation ugly, belittling, smallminded, arrogant and argumentative even if he was conducting it with the likes of jeffrey dahmer. IMO it has nothing to do with JA. I simply find his demeanor crude, offensive and unnecessary. I csnnot imagine myself being anything BUT defiant if questioned in such a way, regardless of ehether i was telling the truth or lying. He reminds me of a little banty- rooster, who tjinks he is bigger than he actually is, snd pecking furiously at a worm in a demented way, when there is all kinds of rooster chow sitting right there for him in his food dish if he'd just quit acting like he has rabies. Jmo.

Have you ever tried to tried to get a gopher out of a hole? You need a rat terrier. That's what they do. You meet fire with fire. This defendant is an evil shape shifter. An incorrigible liar and a cold blooded killer. I don't know of many DA's that could get her to show her true evil streak, unless they badgered her exactly this way. JMO

After all of the slinging and belittling of the victim Jodi has done, she deserves not one ounce of respect. Not one.

MOO

Seriously?!?! WHAT is wrong with those two women? Anyone have an opinion as to why they behave in such a bazaar manner? Embarrassment? Denial? Can't figure them out.

Yes, well, I hope they are given a front row seat to giggle in when the needle is put in thier darlings arm. Sorry, just IMO

Even Scott and KC weren't like this in court. AND here she admitted that she killed him!

Does the girl sitting in front of Jodi's mom have two black eyes????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to step away for a bit what did I miss? And why are we at sidebar again?

Had to get medicine for dog at vet. Are they still going over and over and over the phone calls/texts. I wish I could understand the point (that what she saw travis doing was never mentioned?).

Can anyone tell us what is going on now? Please?

Juan is going over Travis' phone record exchanges on January 21, 2008. Day when JA claims she saw Travis masturbating.

Juan is combing the phone calls and text to prove that it was not possible because she was not at his house that day.

Jodi could not be intimidated by a grizzly bear. No one could ever abuse her. She enjoys the fight. She is thriving off this. She has no fear of Juan. She has no fear of her lies being exposed.
She is causing herself to get the death penalty and cannot even see it.

Jodi sure did change her demeanor after the break. The attorneys must have reminded her WHY she's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member