jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If HLN goes to break during the mag issue, I'm going to scream!

Juan is simply a blessing to Travis's family for all of the pain & horror they've had to wade through thus far.

If i was experiencing as heart wrenching as sitting through thr trial of my BROTHER's KILLER. I would want a JUAN running my side too.... at the very LEAST.

Yeah, i know we dont want him to lose the jury but I would like to see him get even more loud and screaming at her. :great:

So she wanted to contact them to set up the interview...But she said they forced her and the guard talked her into it. Breaking up the lies.

This woman is toast. Why on Earth didn't she agree to a LWOP deal is beyond me. Because she's going to get death.
If it's proven she was trying to get others to lie about Travis being the most horrible of things, a pedophile, then the jury is going to certainly give her death.

do not be so sure--juries are not as wonderful and you might imagine..

BBM

I might be wrong, but there was never an LWOP plea deal offered. The plea was 2nd degree, which was turned down by the prosecutor.

Agreed.

But what I meant was that she should have offered the State a LWOP deal not a 2nd degree deal. I think the State would have taken it.

I don't remember her name it was 5 years ago, that won't go over well with the jurors who had to listen to her detailed memory since she was a child.

Hi, Everyone!

Question...The coverage ended on In Session but when I go to HLN there is no afternoon coverage of the trial. Are any of you able to see the PM coverage or is it just me in my time zone? I get the afternoon coverage the following day but I want to see it now!

Again I say......Busted!!!!!!!

I knew it ... she contacted the media to get this case on TV because she hoped that the whole case would become convoluted, like the Anthony case, by plastering it all over the news.

Who is Ann Campbell and did she turn this book over to authority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14