jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long day for everyone! Here's one for each of you peeps! (Dark chocolate....mmmmm......)

toblerone_zps92da88d7.jpg

Yum!! (BTW your nails look fabulous!) :tyou:

Thanks so much in advance to those of you who watch JVM, NG, and Dr. D this evening on behalf of people like me who have no tolerance for those shows tonight!

:tyou:

Gotta' say ... I was impressed by the coded messages in the mags! But it's more impressive the way it played out in court.

We can really see how maddening JA can be with her obfuscations.

I like how JM has demonstrated the finger lie, and is now taking apart JA's allegation of pedophilia.

Redeeming JA's mischaracterizations of TA one by one.

Now I am not dumb but I don't get why she would stiop and dye her hair before killing him, and then dye it back? When DID she dye it back?

Her hair was blonde when she rented the car. Along the trip she dyed it auburn, it grew back in dark brown/black over the course of her 4 years in jail awaiting trial.

Did anyone else notice Nurmi looked a little on the pale side as he looked through the magazine!?

In a previous thread, jellybeanz said:
Nurmi takes off his glasses and strategically places them in a stupid place, where conveniently they would get steamed up, whilst looking at the scantily clad female form.

Highly evocative.

When I first saw him reading the magazine, I couldn't quite figure out what he had on his face. I decided, at first, that it was an oxygen canula, until I realized it was his glasses hanging down. I had wondered if he was having some sort of "episode". What a dumb-looking way to move them out of the way!

The next 3 days are gonna be the most lonely days of my life. I'll be outside kicking rocks until Monday morning. Til then, goodnight friends <3

I can believe nurmi didn't object to Juan saying... On your way to kill Travis.....nurmi was lost in thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strawberry asked:
Now I am not dumb but I don't get why she would stiop and dye her hair before killing him, and then dye it back? When DID she dye it back?

Maybe she thought that if any hairs were found it would be harder for LE to trace them to her - especially if she had gotten by with nobody knowing she dyed it?

jvm will have video of travis shooting with his friend dave hall.....

right now bullet points from cross (no pun intended lol)

It's been a long day for everyone! Here's one for each of you peeps! (Dark chocolate....mmmmm......)

toblerone_zps92da88d7.jpg

Nice nails, did you get them done is Salinas by any chance. :lol:

What actors will play the role of Jodi, Travis, Juan and the defense?

I can believe nurmi didn't object to Juan saying... On your way to kill Travis.....nurmi was lost in thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's not the quickest dude, is he?

I think that the most important thing about the Mag Gate is that it happened in Fall of 2011 which I believe was before trial was suppose to start before delay right?? I don't know the time lines on the delays but does this sound right??

wow, mad props to all who have watched this trial play out each day. I was able to watch only 3 hours of it this afternoon and I found it exhausting. For those of you who sat through JA direct, mad mad props. I honestly do not know how you did it and maintained your sanity.

That woman.

Whenever she does not want to answer a question directly she uses the old selective memory bit or plays teh semantics game.

Do you have a memory issue recently?

Define recently?

I don't know how do you mean?

I dont' know, like since trial started?????

OMG

No kidding you guys, I have no clue how you have stomached this woman all these weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor