jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a previous thread, jellybeanz said:

When I first saw him reading the magazine, I couldn't quite figure out what he had on his face. I decided, at first, that it was an oxygen canula, until I realized it was his glasses hanging down. I had wondered if he was having some sort of "episode". What a dumb-looking way to move them out of the way!

That was bizarre - I even capped it.
eatingglasses_zps5819c9dc.jpg

jvm producer says entire courtroom gasped when jodi made the statement comparing juan to travis screaming

HAHA I missed that part, watching what I missed right now.
I can't wait to hear our roving WS'ers accounts of court today.

JMO: After seeing JA in action today, I have absolutely no difficulty
imagining her saying, and without flinching:

Penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, penis, etc

OoooooooHHHH!!!!! Just starting from the beginning Youtube's. I *LOVE* the split screen! The psycho killer crazy eyes are TOO MUCH though! Whew!

I think that the most important thing about the Mag Gate is that it happened in Fall of 2011 which I believe was before trial was suppose to start before delay right?? I don't know the time lines on the delays but does this sound right??
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/12/14/jodi-arias-case-trial-2012
was supposed to start in Feb 2012
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/03/jodi-arias-murder-trial-date
date was set for 9 feb
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/0...neys-worried-about-their-clients-lack-remorse
some of the reasons for the delay are above

Hasn't that Anne Campbell been in the court room everyday on the defense side up front near mom and auntie Jodie ?

The next 3 days are gonna be the most lonely days of my life. I'll be outside kicking rocks until Monday morning. Til then, goodnight friends <3

Awww. WS is open 24/7... we'll all be lonely here together.

I've made plans to meet with a couple of clients this weekend to keep next week clear. I come across as highly motivated and willing to work with the utmost flexibility. If they only knew the truth.... :tsktsk:

Judges in AZ certainly put in few hours. Heck, they take off on Fridays? Why don't they put in one 8 hr day and call it a week....that way we may get 8 hours of testimony in a week, FGS!

WTH? Has there ever been 4 hours of testimony in a day? They start late, go home early and take long lunch hours and breaks.

This should have been over a month ago.

I've missed you and your smoking baby!:seeya:

I can't believe Jodi looked down and had to sniffle a huge smile after blaming Juan for her memory loss.

Not to be outdone... Juan used his indoor voice and she still couldn't remember crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I DO give props to JA for having excellent printing skills. Those letters were practically font-worthy!

LMAO The morse code signals in the mag were hilarious. --- -- ----
She needs to give us some secret SOS signals next or maybe just a "i give up" or maybe "uncle". LOL

jvm producer says entire courtroom gasped when jodi made the statement comparing juan to travis screaming
...she added Travis as an afterthought. Like..."Oh. yeah...and Travis, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18