jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am not dumb but I don't get why she would stiop and dye her hair before killing him, and then dye it back? When DID she dye it back?

I don't think she did, did she? She's a natural brunette, was very blonde from the time she met Travis until a day or so before the murder (went back to brown) and has been brown ever since.

The brown dye has grown out by now so it's her natural color now.

I could be wrong, but I don't recall any photos of her otherwise, except for the old ones (pre-Travis) the DT tried to pawn off as being from a later date.

bozo haired lady on jvm making good points re: juan.......some other whackadoo on there was saying he blew it

good grief

Did anyone else notice Nurmi looked a little on the pale side as he looked through the magazine!?

Yep, and his last "objection" was so weak and pitiful. Much more weak and pitiful than his client did when he was questioning her. He sounded defeated.

Can someone explain to me the point of JM asking how many restaurants her parents owned?

This is JA's big moment on stage ... she's been rehearsing for this role for years as she's sat rotting in jail.

JA reminds me of the delusional character Gloria Swanson from the 1950's movie "Sunset Blvd".
In that movie - the character goes crazy & murders her lover and the police are there to arrest her.
She looks straight in to the camera and utters the classic line ... "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr DeMille."

JA is delusional and a narcissist. IMO.
In her warped and wicked mind she sits there & smiles and appears unfazed b/c she thinks the jury (and the world) actually believe her big 'ol bag 'o baloney.
Got news for ya JA ... no one is buying what your selling.

Or to quote As Good As It Gets... "Go sell crazy somewhere else.. We're all stocked up here!" LOL :rocker:

So she suffers memory loss at being yelled at.....

I saw zero fear in Jodi, no shaking ( I was looking forward to shaking) no tears, no meek, frightened bullied woman. I saw a confident arrogant psychopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was purposely copying Jodi because Jodi wears fake glasses and cant read with the fake glasses. So now Nurmi has to do the same so the Jury doesnt think it is fake glasses on Jodi.

Man, the games the defense is playing. Hope Jury is waking up to it.

Wasn't that the first time nurmi took off his glasses to read? I thought opticians made glasses so you could use them for distance and reading.

I agree with you Hatfield..this is just a scam. I need a beer.

:drink:

Lying, deceiving, and manipulation are natural talents for psychopaths. When caught in a lie or challenged with the truth, they are seldom perplexed or embarrassed--they simply change their stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie.
Dr. Robert Hare, "Without Conscience"

The defense of course knew about the magazines but it doesn't appear that they appreciated the importance of them given the timeline, et cetera.

Jodi accused Juan of screaming at her, not yelling. He was not screaming. He was speaking assertively is all. The type of person Jodi is requires cornering her into the truth like you would a beast. I call her a Shape Shifter. She's true evil, IMO.

Yep, and his last "objection" was so weak and pitiful. Much more weak and pitiful than his client did when he was questioning her. He sounded defeated.

he finally got a look at his socks:floorlaugh:

sorry, i'll be good now.....

i have the church giggles:floorlaugh:

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the thing with the hair & Matt is she stayed with him June 2-3rd. And her hair was BLONDE and she dyed it BROWN (at the "nail salon"). after she left Matts and before she went to kill Travis. Her hair is brown in the nude pics of her at Travis' the day she killed him:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1985281

Sounds like Matt, according to the coded messages Jodi wrote in the magazines, "effed up" what she has been saying for 2 years, that she had brown hair from the time she left California on her little trip.

Am I close??? Anyone??

bozo haired lady on jvm making good points re: juan.......some other whackadoo on there was saying he blew it

good grief

How can you even watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads