jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning!

Graphic Picture Below!

Watching TOO much Jodi can be dangerous to your health, soon you will begin to notice things that happened to her are now happening to you.

Be Warned!

photo_1.jpg

Here ya go! (It's about a minute before she cracks herself up but this way you get the full effect!)

http://youtu.be/8bPblAAlOx0?t=39m2s

thank you for this! I watched that live yesterday and was incredulous, but seeing it again... OMG. That moment of laughter and self-pleasing says EVERYTHING about this unusual person

thank you Sleuth13 for the exact moment. just. speechless.

she really is an anomaly. i think like someone else has said her psycho behavior peaked and will only get worse with age. i can imagine her hissing when she went after TA in that shower, like a psycho on the lifetime movie channel. the look on his face i can imagine he was thinking you won't get away with it, maybe said it aloud.

Well we do now know she curses and uses the "f" word :twocents:

I think the defense seriously did not know about the penciled in 'messages' in the magazine.
(and I'm very interested in if her 'friend' who was supposed to pass that to is sweating this)

I only know the Texas prison system and items given to or accepted from a prisoner.
(My half brother is in the system) He can not directly receive any reading material unless it comes DIRECTLY from the publishing company, or a direct subscription (such as USAToday)
His outgoing mail is read and approved and stamped on the inside flap of the envelope before being sent. His incoming mail is read and approved. Some things I'm shocked he can say in correspondence. (He's in a segregation unit because of gang affiliation)

But, I wonder if JA did this stunt with the magazines, what else has she done while in jail?

Nurmi got Jodi to tell us about the "BodyBug" weight-loss/heart rate monitor thingie that she claims Travis was wearing on his upper right arm--WHY?

I believe it must be duct tape, the same duct tape seen in the evidence photo by the washer since Jodi had an explanation for something that nobody asked her for. That's the only thing that makes any sense to me. Just like the 9mm handgun she bought for "responsible gun ownership" and to take along to ward off gang rape during a panning-for-gold camping trip with a bunch of men. Obvs she was going to use that weapon for something much different.

Jodi does tell the truth! She just doesn't consciously realize her "truth leakage."

This link has one explanation for having the duct tape on his arm:
HERE

The excersize would have meant ripping off the tape, probably while they were on the bed, so this explains how it got tangled up with the bedding and put in the washer/dryer area.
I don't know why, but I don't think that there was any "fun" sexual escapades going on. I think Jodi's intent was to degrade Travis before killing him. I think she planned everything down to the last detail. She is one scary individual.

Legal question here:

Nurmi and Palin (can never remember her name) looked genuinely mortified by the encrypted magazine entries as they were flipping through.

Question: wouldn't they have already seen this?? Wouldn't they have received copies of the evidence beforehand that Juan planned to submit as evidence? Isn't that part of discovery? Very naive to the legal formalities of that process. Help me out. Thanks!

Her emotional IQ seems to be stunted back around 10-12 years old? Back at a young age when she does not seem to have matured beyond that like most people do.

The games, the type of e-mail, her ideas on how a relationship should be, she just goes from man to man trying to set up house and have everything nice and neat. Then most of them figure out fairly quickly something is wrong with her. Even Travis did. But sadly in his case, I think she "obsessed" over him much more than the others which is why the others got to live.

It is absolutely frightening her need to "confront" men and women in all of her relationships once she feels she was wronged. I am not saying we have not felt the need once in our lives to confront someone, nothing unusual about that.

However, how many of us would get in the car and drive 2 hours to do it without batting and eye, then need to sleep in various guys places on our gypsy travels back to Yreka.

Then drive 1280 miles in a massive detour on the way to Utah (I say that sarcastically, it was not a detour, she wants us to think it was an afterthought to go 700 miles out of her way, instead of straight across to Utah.

She was on a mission to murder someone. I think the amount of planning is startling.

PS one more quick thought before I head in to work. The first day I went to the courthouse for this trial I ended up alone at the elevators with Juan Martinez. I just wanted to say hello so I did and said we had a mutual friend, Cathy Hughes. His eyes lit up and we talked about her for a bit. She is universally liked and respected and I could definitely see my own feelings about her mirrored back to me in his eyes.

~bbm

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you mean reviewing the testimony that Juan was asking her about, he would have to have expected that. SOP.

??????

3/4 of the day was spent with Arias forgetting what she said and having to read it over. It fits with her ability to lie but her inability to remember the details when they are out of linear order.

It looked bad.:twocents: (esp after her word soup... lie litanies for the past 8 days)

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday was a lot to absorb and initially I worried about Juan being too aggressive but IMO Jodi rose to the challenge. Jodi didn't back down she exchanged verbal barbs with the district attorney. The jury got to see how assertive Jodi is.

This is a woman who sought out and confronted cheating boyfriends and their new girlfriends. She is NOT an abused woman who cowers and retreats when confronted.

Legal question here:

Nurmi and Palin (can never remember her name) looked genuinely mortified by the encrypted magazine entries as they were flipping through.

Question: wouldn't they have already seen this?? Wouldn't they have received copies of the evidence beforehand that Juan planned to submit as evidence? Isn't that part of discovery? Very naive to the legal formalities of that process. Help me out. Thanks!

I asked that same question, including to their former colleague the defense attorney we happy houred with. Got the same answer "yeah they've known about this all along". It's discovery. The pretending to be just seeing it and having to leaf through it like ladies getting a pedicure reading Star magazine was all theatre.

Her emotional IQ seems to be stunted back around 10-12 years old? Back at a young age when she does not seem to have matured beyond that like most people do.

The games, the type of e-mail, her ideas on how a relationship should be, she just goes from man to man trying to set up house and have everything nice and neat. Then most of them figure out fairly quickly something is wrong with her. Even Travis did. But sadly in his case, I think she "obsessed" over him much more than the others which is why the others got to live.

It is absolutely frightening her need to "confront" men and women in all of her relationships once she feels she was wronged. I am not saying we have not felt the need once in our lives to confront someone, nothing unusual about that.

However, how many of us would get in the car and drive 2 hours to do it without batting and eye, then need to sleep in various guys places on our gypsy travels back to Yreka.

Then drive 1280 miles in a massive detour on the way to Utah (I say that sarcastically, it was not a detour, she wants us to think it was an afterthought to go 700 miles out of her way, instead of straight across to Utah.

She was on a mission to murder someone. I think the amount of planning is startling.

JA needs to read the book "He is just not that into You". :what:

I think the defense seriously did not know about the penciled in 'messages' in the magazine.
(and I'm very interested in if her 'friend' who was supposed to pass that to is sweating this)

I only know the Texas prison system and items given to or accepted from a prisoner.
(My half brother is in the system) He can not directly receive any reading material unless it comes DIRECTLY from the publishing company, or a direct subscription (such as USAToday)
His outgoing mail is read and approved and stamped on the inside flap of the envelope before being sent. His incoming mail is read and approved. Some things I'm shocked he can say in correspondence. (He's in a segregation unit because of gang affiliation)

But, I wonder if JA did this stunt with the magazines, what else has she done while in jail?
bbm: exactly

makes you wonder who sent her mother to the national enquirer with those fake letters doesn't it?

That is the person that Jodi was attempting to give the magazines with the secret message to. She was trying to get the magazines to her ex-boyfriend Matt.

I am wondering why Donavan became pale and left the courtroom suddenly when the magazines came up. Could be she just realized just how dangerous Jodi is?

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday was a lot to absorb and initially I worried about Juan being too aggressive but IMO Jodi rose to the challenge. Jodi didn't back down she exchanged verbal barbs with the district attorney. The jury got to see how assertive Jodi is.

This is a woman who sought out and confronted cheating boyfriends and their new girlfriends. She is NOT an abused woman who cowers and retreats when confronted.

I wonder how many of them were actually cheating or if it was all in her head. I'm going with the latter. I think she was insecure and any female that spoke to one of her boyfriends immediately became a threat in her mind.

Is there a map of her travels ? I mean as an evidence exhibit? It would help jurors immensely. The names of places and the number of miles doesn't have quite the same impact IMO. Seeing it... Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member