jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of them were actually cheating or if it was all in her head. I'm going with the latter. I think she was insecure and any female that spoke to one of her boyfriends immediately became a threat in her mind.[/QUOTE

I agree that Jodi probably hated any woman who even smiled at 'her man' but I think Jodi's smothering, ownership, laying all over the guy behavior drove her boyfriends to get rid of her. When you're young maybe the rationale is the best way to get the message out that you are seeing someone else is to show up with someone else. Being young maybe those guys wanted to avoid the tears, the drama and in Jodi's case the stabbing and shooting when telling Jodi that they were through?

Here is something else that IMO proves that Jodi is extremely aggressive. If you find out your boyfriend has been unfaithful and is involved with someone else do you fold up and cry yourself to sleep, confront the guy or take on 1/2 the population of the world by confronting the new girlfriend? IMO the person who goes after the unknown new lover is the most aggressive and unstable.

Juan made sure to point out that Jodi received the mags directly from the publisher. This was important so she could not claim the notes were there beforehand.

And then Jodi filled out the paperwork necessary to pass those mags off to a friend through a "courier" currently visiting her.

Now here's the interesting thing. The guards did inspect the magazines and did give the mags to the recipient, per Jaun's comments. And then the mags were then given back to police or prosecution. By WHOM?? That's what I want to know.

I think the guards let the mags pass because they were instructed to do so and then go send out someone to "trail" the mags and see where they went. By letting the mags pass they were getting proof of her incriminating herself. Had they stopped the process during interception then she could later claim they were random notes not intended for anyone.

So....who turned her in??? The courier? Matt??? Who?

I don't recall him ever getting into how he or who got the magazines and saw the writings. Did they ever even make it to A :waitasec:

I don't know why, but I don't think that there was any "fun" sexual escapades going on. I think Jodi's intent was to degrade Travis before killing him. I think she planned everything down to the last detail. She is one scary individual.

I have to disagree. Jodi was very much into sex with Travis and judging from the tape and her comments on the stand yesterday, I don't think she saw anything degrading in it at all, for herself or TA. Her claims of she only did it to "please him" are pure bull! If she was only "acting" on that sex tape, then she needs an Academy Award for Best Actress EVER in the *advertiser censored* business. She was freaking totally INTO it. She was jealous and flipped when TA started to reject her for other women in his life.

Question to the legal eagles or others who work in the courts systems.

Do you think it's an ethical breach for a person working directly within the court system on a trial to be posting on a message board such as this and posting strong opinions against one side and specifically one attorney in the case?

Just curious.

wow. Don't know the ethical question, legally. But I suspect a certain person... have from the beginning. Thank you katiecoolady! I've "known" you since the scott peterson trial (and maybe before). You always remain classy and above the fray. Wish I was more like you that way. :blushing: Thank you for taking the time to share your courtroom experiences with us.

Thread moved very quickly yesterday, so this may have been discussed and I missed it. I am wondering if anyone has tried to analyze her handwriting. It is distinctive and I would think all those loops and curly ques would mean something about her personality. jmo

I don't know why, but I don't think that there was any "fun" sexual escapades going on. I think Jodi's intent was to degrade Travis before killing him. I think she planned everything down to the last detail. She is one scary individual.

Yes or maybe she was giving him one last shot at redeeming himself & "coming to his senses" by professing his love for her & taking her to Cancun instead...when that didn't happen...Bam!

She "put out" & he still was taking someone else.

Agreed. She never completed anything. She jumped around from job to job and from guy to guy. She was too lazy to actually try to make any sales for PPL. They had a man on NG that had hired her to model and he said that she did not meet their standards to do the job, i.e. stand there and interact with the crowd. She wanted to go off and take pictures instead. Seriously, when standing there and essentially doing nothing takes too much effort, that's is a problem. She has zero work ethic. I would like to know how many jobs she quit and how many asked her to leave.

Parasitic lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi is so inappropriate on the stand, but several times really stick out to me. The first being when her own attorney made a comment about her and Travis' relationship over, she snapped her head around "over"? Like she had been kicked in the gut Another incident was when Juan was questioning her about Travis and a young lady on the couch and she was "peeking" in. She was so evasive until he said you said they were making out, again she snaps to attention and says "YES, they were definitely making out" with such pleasure...it was so weird to me. Like somehow the fact that he was making out is going to make the jury think he is a sexual pervert. I know I prob did not express this well but I know what I am trying to say...LOL....both times were just so weird to me. She thinks she still should be able to control Travis and how everyone still feels about their relationship

What I meant was is that any time a witness is asked about prior testimony, even from the day before, the exact testimony is typically read by the attorney doing the questioning, verbatim. If it's paraphrased, the witness or their counsel will typically ask to review the testimony if it's about anything other than general context. A few days ago, someone asked about when the lawyers are receiving the trial transcripts for preparation. One of the things I mentioned is that the rough transcript is sufficient for prep, but the actual final transcript will be needed for cross. This is why. You can't cross a witness without a verbatim transcript unless the witness and his or her counsel allows it. Typically, they would allow it for context -- like "do you remember yesterday we talked about what happened on the day of Lonnie's baptism" just for example. But if the questioning goes to the substance of the prior testimony, the verbatim transcript would typically be read by counsel doing the questioning and/or shown to the witness. If the witness or counsel asks, the court would always allow the witness to review the verbatim transcript before answering a question about prior testimony. That's what I meant about SOP and why Juan would certainly have anticipated Jodi reviewing her prior testimony any time she was asked about it. That would apply to any witness - regardless of their capacity to lie or remember. jmo

Hi Karmady,

you seem so to know so much about legal wranglings. Are you in that field?

I don't recall him ever getting into how he or who got the magazines and saw the writings. Did they ever even make it to A :waitasec:

not 100% sure, but I believe he noted that they were taken by the guards during her explanation of the "process". I don't think he said it that clearly but referred to Ann Campbell as the "expected" receiver of the magazines... something like that. I'm re-watching, so I'll link it when I see it.

I have to disagree. Jodi was very much into sex with Travis and judging from the tape and her comments on the stand yesterday, I don't think she saw anything degrading in it at all, for herself or TA. Her claims of she only did it to "please him" are pure bull! If she was only "acting" on that sex tape, then she needs an Academy Award for Best Actress EVER in the *advertiser censored* business. She was freaking totally INTO it. She was jealous and flipped when TA started to reject her for other women in his life.

She was sure holding her head high and proud yesterday discussing their sexual escapades.

Jodi Arias is such a vile creature. I hope the prosecutor permanently wipes the smirks off Jodi, her mom and her aunt Monday.

Jodi's mother and aunt are like 5th grade girls who love to whisper with one another and giggle while they're making fun of another classmate. Their courtroom behavior is despicable, and it's easy to see why Jodi is the way that she is. Rules don't apply to people like this because they believe themselves to be superior beings whose $#@% doesn't stink. :moo:

Jodi isn't at all into sex and I doubt she gets much physical pleasure from it.

Jodi is totally into manipulation and sex is her tool.

Her acting job was kind of pathetic and purely manipulative.

She was sure holding her head high and proud yesterday discussing their sexual escapades.

Jodi's comment that "sex with Travis wasn't stressful" was the highlight of yesterday's testimony for me - and she said it outright without being prompted by a question :D

I was thinking....the defense would have been smart to rest after the states CIC.

Was that possible with a self defense claim in AZ?

They would have been even smarter to sit Miss Arias down and convince her that the right thing to do is tell the truth.. Cleanse your soul and make it all good, tell the truth about what you did and face the punishment like a lady

:camera:

Her private diary entry describing their "naughty sexual fantasies" and "fruitful imaginations" (note that she doesn't say HIS but WE and OURS) is all one needs to establish that their sex life was mutually enjoyable, where both parties were enthusiastic about the sex acts.

And didn't that entry post-date the anal rape she described on the witness stand -- the one where she stated that she felt like a used piece of toilet paper? Is that at all consistent with a real rape victim -- to enjoy exploring sexual fantasies with your rapist?

also note...Jodi doesn't say she bought the gun to kill herself....no! no way! she had to protect herself from the legions of men slathering for her implants...

she is legend.

That was an amazing "tell" on her. She got the taste of "blood" like an animal and she wanted to immdediately go out and get another gun and be ready to blast the next guy that gave her even the slightest wrongdoing in her eyes.

I am so glad she is locked up. Needs to stay there.

Imagine if she went on that trip with the guys. OMG. Some innocent guy could have tried to put his arm around her and she would have whipped out the gun and blasted him.

She was a loaded canon waiting to go off again. Keep her chained up like the animal she is.

She reminds me of that Aileen Wourmos. She was turning into her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89