jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see that she wrote in her journal "I've had four separate offers today"? She recorded all the times that men "hit" on her.

I noticed that and have wondered the significance, what would make her write that in there, almost bragging to herself. She craves attention, maybe learning early on being cute gets you things.

If I got my journal out and recorded each time a man hit on me or asked me out, well! well.. it would pretty empty, but that's besides the point.

(first, I would need to buy one of those journal things...) I probably have one with Holly Hobby on it from the 60's or 70's and I put money on it, its empty or i drew in it.

Movie casting:

Jodi = Alyssa Milano
Travis = Matt Damon or Leo DiCaprio
Juan = Al Pacino or Andy Garcia
J. Willmott = Jenna Fischer
Nurmi = John Goodman or Brian Baumgartner
Judge Stephens = Susan Sarandon
Darryl Brewer = George Clooney
Abe Abdelhadi = Joel McHale
Det. Esteban Flores = Oscar Nunez

Who do you have in mind to play Gus?

One note on STRABISMUS that might have some baring on JA in general and in testimony; when someone has this condition and is tired or stressed...shloop, the lazy eye gets lost! I knew every time my son had caught a flu or was under the weather or was tired (and still do to some extent) because his eye would wander. Juan, watch for that. If her eye goes in, it's without question a sign of stress.

moo

I agree especially since I was once a waitress and I was born with glasses because of my lazy eye. 3 years of wearing a pirate eye patch in elementary school and 3 eye surgeries later, I may looney but I am not a killer.

Vent over.

People don't understand.

They simply see someone who's different-looking and focus on the idiosyncrasy.

The average Joe wouldn't know the differences between and presenting symptoms of amblyopia, strabismus, esotropia, exotropia and so forth.

Medical professionals, patients and their caregivers get it.

Nearly everyone else? Forget it...

I thought I noticed a couple of times some looks on the court reporter that looked like he was about to stand up and say, "I call Bull S@&t on that one!"

Never seen any reactions on court reporters' faces before today!

:what:

He makes alot of faces. lol I noticed JA drink a lot of water, Juan too drank alot of water but so did the court reporter and he wasn't even talking. :floorlaugh:

About her writing, I have read on prior threads that some have noticed Jodi writing with either her right or left hand. Don't most left handers write with a backward slant, or is that not right? There is no slant in her writings.

My friend is left handed and does not have the slant.

Hahaha I have enough trouble stalking myself. I don't think it's anything to challenge her on though. She might be able to prove she needs to take them off to read. Kinda the lets see if the glove fits parallel.

Actually I think shes toast.

Me too! Especially after today when she threw away her one big chance to play the maiden wronged. She just came off as icky poo pee pee pants.

Ahem. Too much time with toddlers. :blushing:

When Jodi claimed that Travis said, "*advertiser censored**in kill you!" I was surprised that JM didn't object that it was hearsay. I remember she said those words at least twice, so I can't imagine that her statement slipped by JM. I started to wonder if JM let it go by without an objection, because he plans to use the statement against her. Any thoughts on this?

There were a lot of what I thought were hearsay statements that the judge allowed I think based on the fact that they went to jodi's state of mind and not because they were offered to prove that whats she said Travis uttered was true.

BTW, I'm 1.16 minutes into this morning's cross and I'm watching jodi slowly read journal entries. I want to grab her hair through my screen and do horrible things to her!!! So annoying!!!!

Oh and thus far, I do not feel remotely that JM is coming across as a bully. Not at all.

About her writing, I have read on prior threads that some have noticed Jodi writing with either her right or left hand. Don't most left handers write with a backward slant, or is that not right? There is no slant in her writings.

I'm a lefty and don't have a backward slant to my writing.

HTH

One note on STRABISMUS that might have some baring on JA in general and in testimony; when someone has this condition and is tired or stressed...shloop, the lazy eye gets lost! I knew every time my son had caught a flu or was under the weather or was tired (and still do to some extent) because his eye would wander. Juan, watch for that. If her eye goes in, it's without question a sign of stress.

moo

My lazy eye turns in when I am tired. After 3 eye surgeries, my lazy eye is still not centered. I never take pictures for that reason, too self conscious.

Did Donavan return to the courtroom (prob not because the magazine stuff was later)?

finally caught up to you all!!!!

Can't wait to hear from katie and anita!!!

question: I thought JA was ambidextrous? I thought we had seen her sitting at the defense table writing with her left and right hands? Did I imagine this?

I really want to watch the testimony from today again. I don't think I'll be able to until tomorrow though. I am still a bit disappointed about how the day ended. I would be concerned that the jury is confused. I can't help but think that the jury doesn't have the benefit of knowing the things we do. They can't read here to figure it all out LOL

If the last little bit about the magazines/Matt were about the forged letters... can Juan bring in the forged letters? Even though they have been ruled inadmissable? Hoping one of our lawyers can answer that for me :)

My friend is left handed and does not have the slant.

I am also left handed and do not slant. I was really lucky, though. My fourth grade teacher was a lefty and gave me extra help with penmanship, and today I have very nice handwriting and also practice calligraphy.

It definitely takes extra effort on the parts of lefties, because we write left to right, our hands must push rather than pull and also drag along what has lready been written. Bummer.

I actually also thought Mr. Juanderful came on too forcefully in the beginning. He was making every utterance out of her mouth a reason to go full-on nuclear and I think it's better used more judiciously rather than full-tilt-all-the-time.

He also was going down rat holes, digging into levels of details but not about the important points, just to try and get to her (which wasn't really working so well). At one point I thought she looked like the one who was in control and he looked and sounded out of control raging mad. I know that runs contrary to what most people think of his performance today and believe me, it's hard for me (who thinks he's fabulous) to say that, but it's what I saw and perceived.

I do understand the need to take topics out of order and use the element of surprise, but some of his major points were getting lost in the minutiae of the battle between them. Plus all the side bars for every objection just screwed with the pacing.

The finger line of questioning was the most clear with the fastest payoff (the 'aha' liar!). The txt messages, cell phone calls, Mormon church family home night mix started to jumble. The bottom line of that is JA wasn't at TA's house to see this supposed pedophilic tendency and he wasn't blowing up her phone trying to talk to her, and all was seemingly normal and mundane with the swapping car talk. But all that sort of got lost.

I believe he did exactly what he wanted to do, and that was to show this is not a battered little innocent fraile victim,she is a stone hard cold biatch. Who will challenge and correct you to ad nauseam.

This is a game for her and hopefully one she will not win.

There were a lot of what I thought were hearsay statements that the judge allowed I think based on the fact that they went to jodi's state of mind and not because they were offered to prove that whats she said Travis uttered was true.

BTW, I'm 1.16 minutes into this morning's cross and I'm watching jodi slowly read journal entries. I want to grab her hair through my screen and do horrible things to her!!! So annoying!!!!

Oh and thus far, I do not feel remotely that JM is coming across as a bully. Not at all.

Just wait! It gets even better!

I noticed that and have wondered the significance, what would make her write that in there, almost bragging to herself. She craves attention, maybe learning early on being cute gets you things.

If I got my journal out and recorded each time a man hit on me or asked me out, well! well.. it would pretty empty, but that's besides the point.

(first, I would need to buy one of those journal things...) I probably have one with Holly Hobby on it from the 60's or 70's and I put money on it, its empty or i drew in it.

She bought herself fake *advertiser censored* while she was foreclosing on a house. Of course she craved attention; most noticeably if she was nude. "Cute" has nothing to do with a breast augmentation.

moo

Yes, he had roommates. Travis was gone frequently and traveled quite a bit. The area of his home where he lived had the door closed. Travis lived a non-dangerous lifestyle. His roommates never imagined that he was dead inside his shower.

What about the dog, didn't they wonder why the dog wasn't being feed or why wasn't the dog going in his room? I know you probably don't have all the answers, but I'm just really curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe