Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was studying the nudie photos some more and looking closely at the bottle in the JA braid pic, I don't see the blue KY on that bottle and it seems like it has 3 ridges going down the length of it, does any one else see that? And there is no cap on it - I think that's what *JM was getting at when asking the witness about the bottle and the cap color, it's not in the JA pic supposedly taken just a minute or two before the two of Travis.

And what is the light shining off of in the far right background? His chair in the corner by the window is leather or vinyl on the bottom (the dark brown) but I can't get the shape in the photo to match any angle of that chair. I was thinking the sheet may be on the floor in her shots but am having difficulty finding reference points.

And there is something 3 dimensional in the very last pic in the upper left, on the very edge of the pic is projector light glare but what is to the right is not glare and is 'something', if you look at it from a bit of an angle on your monitor you'll see two small round things projecting outward, I originally thought it was duvet cover buttons but now I think the white is one whole piece tapering towards the top of the pic and the small things projecting from either side of that. If you make the pic a negative it's easier to see what's light and what's dark.

Interesting perspective. For me, what argues against Travis being a corpse at this point (confining the discussion only to the photo) is that there does not appear to be sufficient support for his head. I attach the fullest view of his head that I've come across. Considering the weight of a head, the angle of his head, and the lack of support under the center of gravity, it looks to me like he is lifting his head on his own.

Dave

I see what you're saying, but she could very well be lifting both his head and his arm for whatever reason.

I think the knife she used came from where she worked. A really sharp professional grade butcher knife. They are usually much sharper than ones used in a home. The reason I say this, I worked for a vet, when he would test for rabies, only the head would be sent. The vet was using a scalpel to cut through, and it took a couple minutes to get through all the ligaments, veins ,etc not as quick as people think. JA is a monster. I pray she gets the death penalty.

I think she took them from a restaurant, too. She had worked at a variety of them.

Unless she has both his left and right arm and she is pulling his shoulders up to begin to spin him around head first towards the bathroom and his head is just hanging there. His cervical spine is intact.

That too.

Here's what I put together yesterday. I think this is the match, as the tile grouting matches in addition to the tile marbling. In the comparison you found, the tile grouting does not match.

Here I've compared two scenarios: one in which the foot in the photo is Jodi's right foot (state's scenario) and one in which the foot is her left foot (potential for knocking the camera with her right foot).

Btw, I think I'm in 'right' camp.... ;)

Dave

Yes, I think you have the right tile. Also, I'm in the right foot camp as well now. I am thinking the first bleeding photo might've been snapped when JA dropped the camera.

I had a very vivid dream last night... Jodi goes to shoot Travis in the shower first. The gun jams and he says "kill you ****h" and attempts to get the gun. Jodi pulls the knife out of her waistband on her sweats and stabs him in the chest. He's already standing as he coughs blood on the sink. Jodi stabs him in the back and he falls on all fours and groans as he attemps to crawl away. Jodi straddled his back and slits his throat. Seemed like I should share.

Teresa

Here's what I put together yesterday. I think this is the match, as the tile grouting matches in addition to the tile marbling. In the comparison you found, the tile grouting does not match.

Here I've compared two scenarios: one in which the foot in the photo is Jodi's right foot (state's scenario) and one in which the foot is her left foot (potential for knocking the camera with her right foot).

Btw, I think I'm in 'right' camp.... ;)

Dave

Alright, I take it back, that does look closer because of the relation to the grout. The blood pattern also implies it. Either way, it's still near the carpet.

But I think it is her left foot. It looks like her big toe is toward the camera.

If there is already blood on 3 rows of tiles towards the carpet and on the carpet itself, how does he end up away from the carpet towards the bathroom again in this photo? She must be moving him. Which means his neck must be slashed already, in my mind. And I agree, it is her right foot in the pic. Looks like a tile match to me for that particular 'marbling' too.

The sequence, for me, is that Jodi is inflicting her mayhem upon Travis in the 'foot' photo. Travis is struggling, perhaps weakly given that he has been shot and stabbed in the heart. In one last gasp of instinctive self-preservation, he manages to twist around to his right (following this photo), bushes up against the wall that is smeared with blood in the crime scene photo (on his hands and knees at this point), and finally collapses on the carpet. There Jodi almost decapitates him while he is face-down on the carpet.

The blood on the tiles could have come from the initial movement to the carpet, or later after she moves the body to the shower. Obviously the crime scene photo was taken after both movements across this area.

Dave

Interesting perspective. For me, what argues against Travis being a corpse at this point (confining the discussion only to the photo) is that there does not appear to be sufficient support for his head. I attach the fullest view of his head that I've come across. Considering the weight of a head, the angle of his head, and the lack of support under the center of gravity, it looks to me like he is lifting his head on his own.

Dave

'Morning. :)

I agree, and esp. if you consider the right leg had just been in motion and bumped the camera, and one leg has to be supporting JA (her left) so it's very unlikely his head is being supported by her right leg.

Alright, I take it back, that does look closer because of the relation to the grout. The blood pattern also implies it. Either way, it's still near the carpet.

But I think it is her left foot. It looks like her big toe is toward the camera.

But the stripe is on the outside of her pants. I have never ever seen a pair with inside leg stripes.

I think she took them from a restaurant, too. She had worked at a variety of them.

I'm glad somebody else can see this. I don't know if the gun was first or the stab to the heart, but he surely had to be unable to do anything when she was cutting through his throat. It was more than just a quick slash in order to go through almost to the spinal cord.

In the last photo, assuming the camera is on the floor in the same spot as the previous photo taken 76 seconds earlier, TA is at least one tile closer to the bedroom, correct?

Why would he be closer to the bedroom in that last photo?

It seems like he may not have reached the carpet area yet in that last photo.

Yes, we do know that the knife did not come from his house. All knives in his house are accounted for and they don't match the injuries on the body.

I believe you are mistaken here.

Of the knifes accounted for (actually in the house) at the time his body was found - there were no definite matches to the wound pattern.

Of the knife sets - all were accounted for.

It's extremely common to have knives in a home that are not part of a set. Normal, actually.

Until the knife is found (if it ever is) - there is no way to know where it came from.

I think the last photo suggests JA is pulling both of TA's arms toward the bathroom area, lifting TA's back up at an almost 45 degree angle. I think she may be trying to turn him around to drag him back to the shower. It seems strange that she didn't just try to drag him by his feet. Also, if she is pulling both of his arms, I can't think of what might've triggered the last camera shot.

Here is a pic that might show both legs...agree strip is outside.

Could this be a towel in background

Could this be sink in background.

Zoom in

Thanks - nice clear pic, but the pant stripe drives me nuts. I know you weren't posting it for this reason, but I STILL see clearly a LEFT foot in a black sock with big toe and lesser toes neatly lined up. :(

cannot see towel nor sink :(

I'm thinking toes on left foot at 3:00
Right foot 5:00 facing us showing smaller right foot (guessing)

Towel or mat by JA foot
Does the background show vanity sink? If so she's by the shower

Best guess with a bad picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads