Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, when they look at the pictures in court, it seems they can see everything so easy.

Can you see how the item is laying on him, the corner of it is curled up (just like a plastic tarp curls at the corners) and shows the hole which looks like a grommet. Can you see what looks like remnants of tie down twine/rope cut off in the grommet with two pieces standing up left and right where it would be cut? Look at post #2606 for the same pic without my arrows added.

Attachments

• draglgaa_zps0325cc23.jpg
    draglgaa_zps0325cc23.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 80
Can you see how the item is laying on him, the corner of it is curled up (just like a plastic tarp curls at the corners) and shows the hole which looks like a grommet. Can you see what looks like remnants of tie down twine/rope cut off in the grommet with two pieces standing up left and right where it would be cut? Look at post #2606 for the same pic without my arrows added.

Now that looks like a shoe to me...whose shoe?
I would like to know why that camera took so many floor oriented photos???

Here is a stretch. You know how kids tie their shoe laces together and throw them into a tree like a bolo?
JA took a pair of shoes, tied them (laces) together aroung Travis' ankles to help aid in dragging him to shower.

A grommet hole like a tarp would have. Maybe she brought a tarp planning to kill him cleanly in the shower, tarp him up and drag him into her car in the garage, take him to the desert and use the 3 cans of gas on him. Things went wrong and blood evidence was everywhere so she just stuffed him in the shower, began to clean the evidence and gave up. Left him and the blood everywhere.
Longshot, but who knows! Maybe that is why she showered him down, irrationally thinking she could still put him in a tarp, into the car and clean up the blood. There was just too much. Instead she went to the desert and just burned other bloody evidence (including the tarp) clothes, floor mats etc. and that is why her car smelled like smoke.
If Travis just disappeared never to be heard from again, and there was no evidence of her ever being in Arizona, she thinks she is scott free. Someone else did it, something else happened, maybe Travis just took off. No body, no crime. If they find him dead in his room, I think she knows she would be the first suspect on everyone's list. It makes more sense that she would try to have him just 'disappear', doesn't it? I mean this was a planned out murder, not a spontaneous killing.

I think other facts lend to that not having been her original plan, she had 3 five gallon gas cans and a case of water bottles in the trunk of a small car, there wouldn't have been any place to put his body, and what a risky move trying to lug it outside would have been. I think she always planned to kill and leave him in shower.

There is something 3 dimensional in the upper left but so far I haven't been able to figure it out, a shower curtain occurred to me, but the duvet cover that was found in the dryer has white buttons on it so it could just be that, but I swear I see something metallic as well.

If that's Travis' right shoulder exposed, then what is holding the bathmat in place? are you saying she wrapped him in the duvet toga style? or he's falling off it? He doesn't appear to be sliding off anything. He appears to be very straight--to me at least.

I'm concerned about what direction they are going in because Travis' right arm next to a wall with his body sitting up like that indicates dragged along the closet wall--if he's being dragged and not sitting up on his own.

I don't think his skin is exposed in that pic, I think he's on the mat inside the sheet (and all the coloration is blood on the sheet), the light is almost directly overhead and shines down on it, making it look lighter.

I'll have to stare at it some more, last night the two lightest things in the upper part where the light is reflecting started looking like eyes, now everytime I look at it all I can think of is they were looking for her reflection in all the wrong places. lol So I have to get that out of my head so I can get back to viewing what's there. Maybe she was even more prepared than we thought before and did bring a tarp, hmmm.

I watched this entire video last night. So chilling. I had seen snippets of this video before, but had never watched the interrogation from beginning to end. Also, seeing JA's reaction to the video in court via the split screen was very interesting. It was as if she was reliving the day of the interrogation, showing the same emotions.

During the interrogation, it's as if JA wants to admit to everything, and is on the verge of doing so, but realizes she is going to be locked up for a long time and there will be no benefit to her in making a confession. I believe detective Flores should have let her talk more at certain points. He interrupted her several times when she seemed ready to say something. Also, I believe the detective could've pushed just a little bit harder and gotten even more details about what happenned.

In my opinion, JA makes up the intruder story so that she can convey some of the truth to detective Flores about what happenned without admitting guilt. It's obvious that she really wants to get something off of her chest.

I believe her description of the sequence of events in this video is the closest thing to the truth that we'll ever get out of JA.

I believe many pieces of the puzzle could be put together if we picture the man, the woman, and JA as three separate personalities of JA herself. The defense should've made this video the center-piece of an insanity defense.

Notice that this video provides strong support for the gun-first scenario. JA says the gun was fired as TA was crouched in the shower and as she was browsing through the photos. I think she was probably showing the photos to TA with her right hand when she pulled out the gun from her pocket with her left hand. TA probably never saw the gun and was almost completely incapacitated by the gunshot wound. He was able to speak a few words, asking JA to get help from the neighbors. He crawled out of the shower on his hands and knees, but he wasn't moving much and wasn't going anywhere. TA was yelling out in pain. JA was shocked that TA survived the gunshot wound. She probably panicked and ran down the hallway. She then decided to retrieve the knife from the bedroom or closet to finish TA off. TA was unaware that JA had fired the gun at him or that JA was about to finish him off with the knife. He was not able to do much at all after suffering from the gunshot wound.

JA described being shocked by the loud bang of the gun. If the gun didn't jam, she may have decided against shooting another bullet because of the noise factor. TA posed no threat and she thought he would die more quickly.

rm

Sorry for the delay, I had a post typed out but must have taken too long and was asked to sign in again and lost my post. I should have copied it first.

It is fascinating to watch her. I agree Flores should have let her talk more. It seems like it's a technique he uses to control the conversation. Many times, she says one word and he interrupts her and asked a question or makes a statement. It does seem she is playing the part of the female intruder at times.

She's pretty lucky, isn't she. Gun misfires, they leave her alive and when she witnessed a crime. She has to inject a little heroism when she says she charged the female intruder and tells T to come on, come on.

Your review is excellent and your word "chilling" is right on. You made good observations.

I think other facts lend to that not having been her original plan, she had 3 five gallon gas cans and a case of water bottles in the trunk of a small car, there wouldn't have been any place to put his body, and what a risky move trying to lug it outside would have been. I think she always planned to kill and leave him in shower.

There is something 3 dimensional in the upper left but so far I haven't been able to figure it out, a shower curtain occurred to me, but the duvet cover that was found in the dryer has white buttons on it so it could just be that, but I swear I see something metallic as well.
But if you think about it, THREE gas cans is overkill for her trip purposes. She could have put her suitcase and bottled water in the back seat, pulled her car into the garage, easily slid him down the stairs on a plastic tarp and into the garage. It would also explain why the heck she would drag him and put him in the shower. I always thought that was weird. In her mind, she was continuing on with her original plan? To kill him in the shower to clean the blood away, wrap him in the tarp and go to the desert? To sneak in like a Ninja, do the deed and Travis disappears forever. Her plan was foiled by all the blood that happened because he got out of the shower. Too much to blood everywhere. She leaves him in the shower, unable to clean up all the blood.
I really think she would be smart and calculated enough to know that if he is found dead in his bedroom, she would be the first door LE would be knocking on, thanks to all his friends that would point LE in her direction. The murder was planned out methodically.
If that IS in fact a tarp on him in that photo, I believe she brought it for purposes of dragging him on it, wrapping him in in and taking his body away.

I wonder what her mother is thinking watching her knowing she is a liar. if i were her mother i would say UM first of all she was not abused and she is a liar. who can forget the magazines that she wrote things that incrminate her like she is orchestrating this whole thing. i hope the jurers remember that.

I was just looking at the photo. They call it the west wall.

But then the question is, how does the camera get up the hallway and back down the hallway all over again?

I think the simplest answer is the right answer for the camera. He was fighting for his life, and she could not let him get away once the attack started. Both had adrenaline pumping. The camera probably hit the floor right after the ceiling picture and was just there getting kicked as they fought. Neither one of them would remember hitting/kicking it, because they were too focused on surviving or killing.

I don't think it went up and down the hall. I think it stayed either in the bathroom or at that end of the hall. I think it got kicked as she was trying to drag him back to the shower.

That little threaded thing in the grommet looks to me like one of those brass "stops" on the end of drawstrings, sometimes used on hooded jackets. Just my own opinion, of course.

I have also seen those grommetted "stops" on laundry bags and on those nylon cases for tents and quad chairs. Possible :body bag"?

That little threaded thing in the grommet looks to me like one of those brass "stops" on the end of drawstrings, sometimes used on hooded jackets. Just my own opinion, of course.
It definitely looks like a grommet. I think the original picture caught the gleam of the metal grommet, and further distorting glare is seen as JM presents the picture. It does also look like there is leftover tie down which had been cut off.
I wonder if she also borrowed a tarp from DB to put the gas cans on in her trunk to keep the trunk clean?

It definitely looks like a grommet. I think the original picture caught the gleam of the metal grommet, and further distorting glare is seen as JM presents the picture. It does also look like there is leftover tie down which had been cut off.
I wonder if she also borrowed a tarp from DB to put the gas cans on in her trunk to keep the trunk clean?
I have been staring at this picture for awhile. I see a grommet, and I see the rope. From what I am seeing, I see rope/twine that appears as a semi-circle on the back. There is also a big thick strap which I originally thought was blood, but it appears to be a strap connected to the tarp. I am starting to think she may have very well thought of removing the body from the home. She may have hoped to kill him in the shower, drain him by cutting his neck, and removing his body to dispose of him...........I don't think she anticipated such a bloody crime scene though. She didn't know how to clean it up very well. Apparently she didn't watch the Melanie McGuire trial.

Where's the grommet in this picture?

Attachments

• camera photo exh 163c last photo.jpg
    camera photo exh 163c last photo.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 31
The discussion of the tarp: Did JM bring up in trial that in that photo Travis has been wrapped up in a tarp and dragged across the floor? That alone proves premeditation! She had to bring a tarp to the house as part of her murder kit.

In one of the crime scene images, the screen from his bedroom window has been knocked out and is laying on the ground below, laying on grass and weeds that are still living, standing, just bent a bit from the screen being on them--obviously the screen hadn't been there long. I wonder if, at one point, she considered pushing him out of the window and then loading him in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member