Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question: Weren't there back and forth calls between them just prior to her trip?

I had assumed they discussed his visit - but mayhap not.....the plot thickens....:waitasec:

Two questions: Wouldn't they have records of her call to Travis to tell him she "would be stopping by and he said he would wait up"? Wait up to 4:30 am?
What time did she call him? If it were early in the evening, hell no matter how much I wanted to see someone, they are going to have to wake me when they get there if it's going to be 4:30 in the morning. Especially if it is just for Sex.

...and the license plate being upside down would seem to garner more notice from police than just being on the right way, don't you think?

I just thought of another--did neighbors see her car in the driveway from 4:30 am untill she left at 5:30pm? That is a long time to be parked there. If no one saw a car, then I go with my original thought which was this was a "surprise".

Two questions: Wouldn't they have records of her call to Travis to tell him she "would be stopping by and he said he would wait up"? Wait up to 4:30 am?
What time did she call him? If it were early in the evening, hell no matter how much I wanted to see someone, they are going to have to wake me when they get there if it's going to be 4:30 in the morning. Especially if it is just for Sex.

...and the license plate being upside down would seem to garner more notice from police than just being on the right way, don't you think?

I just thought of another--did neighbors see her car in the driveway from 4:30 am untill she left at 5:30pm? That is a long time to be parked there. If no one saw a car, then I go with my original thought which was this was a "surprise".
Good questions. I am not precise on the calls but I do think there was a record of some back and forth prior to her trip.

Yes, the license plate thing would indeed be counter to her purpose.

I think Travis was the type, from what I have read, who if he knew she were coming, might catch some sleep, then get up, look at YouTubes to wait for her to get there. That is, IF he knew and was welcoming her.

They had to have asked the neighbors, but maybe they said they didn't know. They may have not noticed.....

View attachment 31114

Hope this works. Just wanted to point out that what some are seeing as a "flesh gap" are actually grains from the camera from being retrieved from the SIM card. I hope you can see the arrows I drew. The red arrows show the initial gap some are seeing and the white arrows show the other gaps in the picture.
Yes, excellent. Thanks . Question: What is that black stripe going toward Travis' shoulder and above your red arrows?

Yes, excellent. Thanks . Question: What is that black stripe going toward Travis' shoulder and above your red arrows?

That's blood. Some think it's coming from the neck wound but IDK. It could be. He also had a nasty stab wound under his right ear. Or it could be from the gunshot. But it is blood.

It is still the outer aspect of her right foot, just not at a 45 degree angle like the boot depicts.

Oh, I see what you are saying. I agree, the boot isn't angled exactly like Jodi's foot, but it is a good guide for people who aren't sure what they are seeing. It also demonstrates Travis' foot in the far background. People said it couldn't be his foot because it was too small, but the demo does a good job of showing that his foot would look that small.

I recall near the end of juror questions for JA one asked about the calls leading up to her visit and she said the last couple had not been recovered by LE, I thought it was an incredibly smug way to end her testimony but it was so "her".

JM just might have let her think that (and I hope he disabuses her of that notion in compelling fashion in rebuttal lol), but as far as I can recall from testimony I think the last call she made to him was the evening of 6-3 around 8:30, no clue if she talked to him or left a voice mail, it lasted for around 2 minutes, she filled the car and gas cans up around 8:40 (in Pasadena, I believe) and then headed for Mesa. I believe there were also a couple calls from her to him earlier that day or the day before but I recall even less about those.

The receipts and bank info thread will have better details on her stops, activities and calls. There's a good graph someone put up that really helps with the 'before' timeline also.

Good questions. I am not precise on the calls but I do think there was a record of some back and forth prior to her trip.

I think Travis was the type, from what I have read, who if he knew she were coming, might catch some sleep, then get up, look at YouTubes to wait for her to get there. That is, IF he knew and was welcoming her.

They had to have asked the neighbors, but maybe they said they didn't know. They may have not noticed.....

Flores told her during an interrogation that a neighbor saw her, I have not seen him asked on the stand or anyone testify that they saw her or what time they did if they did, maybe that was just a technique of Flores' or maybe JM is saving that for rebuttal, no clue, but both roommates confirmed neither saw her or her car.

Remember on the stand, she said she stood there watching him working at the computer for a few minutes.

She was telling us she didn't need a key to get in.

I think she was either parked on the street on in the garage and came in through the garage.

I agree. Surprise. I'm just not sure what time she let Travis know she was there.

IMO

Flores told her during an interrogation that a neighbor saw her, I have not seen him asked on the stand or anyone testify that they saw her or what time they did if they did, maybe that was just a technique of Flores' or maybe JM is saving that for rebuttal, no clue, but both roommates confirmed neither saw her or her car.

I think that was Flores' bluff. It got her to admit to some things.

google earth image of Travis' home shows a community pool with parking lot around the corner .....JA mentioned she parked the Uhaul there before she moved back to Yreka in April of 2008....I believe she may have parked her rental there on June 4th as well and that could explain why roommates did not recall a car

Travis ran into his roommate early in the morning around 6ish downstairs and told the roommate he had only gotten 45 minutes sleep.

He had some kind of meeting that night.

Do we really think he would stay up all night and then go to bed when Jodi got there?

It doesn't make sense. I think she came into the house after roommate left and he had gone to bed.

IMO

I think Travis probably - even if he invited her to come- wouldn't want anyone knowing, and would have kept it private...

Yes, I can imagine maybe his going into the shower, and her coming across a text or email he had sent to Mimi, maybe something like, "Am seriously looking forward to Cancun. I respect that you want to go as just friends, but I'm still holding out hope we can be more one day"---argh, who knows---then her going ballistic......

But say she really was not wanting to kill him, but hoping she could win him back: Why the rental car, dyed hair, cell phone turned off, gas cans? How would this help conceal her from his friends? Unless she really thought they would see her in town, getting gas, etc? Is this what you mean? Why the turned off cell, though?

IA, I guess it's the pattern I see in JA; she obviously had manipulated Travis back many times and bc she bought 2 bottles of Sunscreen on her trip screams way out loud Cancun! >> IMO JA changed her mind several times on this trip But the grand plan was to kill him IF she couldn't win him back.. JA goes back and forth as we have witnessed first hand.

JMO and theories given the facts; Not using what comes out of Her piehole.

However, by this time Travis went silent on her from iircc May 23rd or 26th?
It seemed a week or two was way too long of a span without the two communicating in one form or another in the past year and He was Done!
Travis was ready to tell the world she was a nutcase so in her warped mind she had to Sneak her way back to convince him Plan A she is 'the one' for him and/or Plan B to rid Herself of Him Forever (Stalker mindset)... this was IT for her; she knew she was losing him but she still had one last ditch effort to get back into his good graces like she has always done >> his car payment, she owed him money >> check left in his in box on his desk? dunno but is a fact..

Also not sure if JA was aware IF Travis did actually tell his friends already she was a psycho hence Plan B to go in disguise >> if that makes sense?

Also Juan put much emphasis on the phone calls prior to her arrival on the 4th.. not sure what all that was about but is significant..
Hopefully it will all unfold soon :rocker:

Once again, last time, I am talking about the Prosecutor's case.

He presented us with an organized [very organized, compulsive even] offender who was going to use a gun to kill her ex-boyfriend.

He did that. I didn't do that. He did. He's the one with the burden of proof. That is a very high burden to meet.

So he gives us a circumstantial case of a highly organized offender and concludes with a completely disorganized murder that uses a different weapon.

I could even say, His case sucks! Because he is disproving his own case.

He tries to convince you she is a premeditated killer by proving she stole a gun to kill him, therefore murder one, and then he torpedoes his own case by trying to convince you she didn't use a gun to kill him, therefore she was never planning murder back when she stole the grandparent's gun.

Because the only way you can prove she was planning murder when she stole the gun is if she kills him with the gun. That is his circumstantial case.

If you can't see this, ok. But, there will be a Juror who will be confused by it--I guarantee you,-- and what they will do at that point is out of the Prosecutor's control.

IMO

She doesn't have to finish him with the gun for the Murder I charge to stick. There are very few criminals who are organized from beginning to end. He has showed her intent and it is clear she carried out the plan whether it was with the knife. He very subtly showed she brought the knife also.

:what: Sadly, I think you are right; and as I've said earlier, I think it's probably associated with her mystical fixations. She probably imagines that she captured his soul or something -- don't be too quick to think I'm losing it here! I'm telling you, I have a really bad feeling about "Astral Arias." :cow:
Another thought about Jodi's mystical leanings: When I learned she read Aleister Crowley, and had posted his famous quote, "Do what Thou will, is the Whole of the Law" - and according to Crowley's occult magick, all forms of sexual practices, blood drinking, murder are allowed - I was reminded of her telling Flores in the interrogation: "I believe in the ten commandments: Thou shalt not kill" and "If I had done this heinous act, I'd be shaking in my boots at God's judgement".

She could EASILY says these things ("they will know I am a good Mormon girl; I was baptized, I fear God, I could not have done this") while inwardly laughing because she knew she was a Crowley girl and could do as she willed.

IA, I guess it's the pattern I see in JA; she obviously had manipulated Travis back many times and bc she bought 2 bottles of Sunscreen on her trip screams way out loud Cancun! :what: omg I had not thought of this!!! smk >> IMO JA changed her mind several times on this trip But the grand plan was to kill him IF she couldn't win him back.. JA goes back and forth as we have witnessed first hand.

JMO and theories given the facts; Not using what comes out of Her piehole.

However, by this time Travis went silent on her from iircc May 23rd or 26th?
It seemed a week or two was way too long of a span without the two communicating in one form or another in the past year and He was Done!
Travis was ready to tell the world she was a nutcase so in her warped mind she had to Sneak her way back to convince him Plan A she is 'the one' for him and/or Plan B to rid Herself of Him Forever (Stalker mindset)... this was IT for her; she knew she was losing him but she still had one last ditch effort to get back into his good graces like she has always done >> his car payment, she owed him money >> check left in his in box on his desk? dunno but is a fact..

Also not sure if JA was aware IF Travis did actually tell his friends already she was a psycho hence Plan B to go in disguise >> if that makes sense?
OK, if Travis HAD in fact told his friends, yes, she would want to be unobtrusive. I am only thinking of the turned off cell at this point.

Also Juan put much emphasis on the phone calls prior to her arrival on the 4th.. not sure what all that was about but is significant..yes, I would like to know!
Hopefully it will all unfold soon :rocker:
thanks for all-- mine in bolded red above. :)

google earth image of Travis' home shows a community pool with parking lot around the corner .....JA mentioned she parked the Uhaul there before she moved back to Yreka in April of 2008....I believe she may have parked her rental there on June 4th as well and that could explain why roommates did not recall a car
Wow, great thinking!:tyou:

Oh, I see what you are saying. I agree, the boot isn't angled exactly like Jodi's foot, but it is a good guide for people who aren't sure what they are seeing. It also demonstrates Travis' foot in the far background. People said it couldn't be his foot because it was too small, but the demo does a good job of showing that his foot would look that small.
wow, am going to have to go back and view it - I had seen Travis as lying in the other direction. ty

In the pic I saw, she is definitely not in shoes but in dark socks - you can see her big toe sticking out and the outline of her other toes. Or maybe you are referring to another pic.....

IMO it's the wrong foot and therefore impossible for it to be her big toe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads