Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn - you read my mind!!

lol

I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks that JA floats through life as if she is living in a scripted movie. She frequently uses flowery, descriptive language. Her desire to use big words is to convince people that she's intelligent, but she also uses language to "paint a picture" that most people don't do. For instance, if someone says they heard a knife fall to the floor, that's how they say it. "I heard the knife fall to the floor." They don't say that they "heard the knife clang against the tiles." or however she worded it. It's movie/tv script language.

Oh, I've noticed that as well. It's maddening. She speaks as though she is reading from a bad romance novel. You're onto something with her propensity for grandiose verbal flourishes, occasionally well done, but just as often inappropriate or improperly constructed. I think you are quite right that it is entirely contrived to manipulate the reality experienced by those around her. This is also a hallmark of NPD, in that she is absolutely obsessed (by virtue of what we can see) with attempting to force others to accept her perception of reality. Thus, rather than describing events, she narrates them in order to establish the 'truth' as she wants others to view it. Scary.

Can I see a pic of what you guys are referring to with the blood in the shower? I know people also think that they can see two people in his eyes, but the extra shadow can be a wall for all we know... and I've already gone over why I am sure that JA would have coughed up an accomplice the minute they found the camera with her pics on it, if there was one. lol.

We think she did use the gun and it jammed.

We were talking last night, if she could remove the body--no crime scene at all.

Other than that, she spent a lot of time there. You can see her palm print and her blood mixed with his blood is what did her in.

Using the knife first was never going to be a perfect crime.

IMO

But, would it have been a more satisfying one for someone like Jodi?

Why does she care about clean up? She has a gun. She can shoot him from a distance.

But if they had sex earlier and she shot him later, her DNA would be left at the scene. I think she needed hoim to shower before she killed him.

We were talking last night, if she could remove the body--no crime scene at all.

Other than that, she spent a lot of time there. You can see her palm print and her blood mixed with his blood is what did her in.

Other than that, does she really want to chase him around the house with a gun? In the shower, he's trapped.

IMO

She doesn't have to chase him if she shoots him in his sleep, or with his back turned. How much time does he have to move if she walks up to him with the gun behind her back and pulls it out a second before she uses it?

Other than that, does she really want to chase him around the house with a gun? In the shower, he's trapped.

IMO

This makes lots of sense to me. Shoot him in the shower, where he will bleed for a while, but then easy cleanup. Drag him out to the car, dump him out in the desert on your way back. That might have been the plan. Once he didn't die, you have a mess you can't handle and she knew better than to try putting him in the car.

But if they had sex earlier and she shot him later, her DNA would be left at the scene. I think she needed hoim to shower before she killed him.

Yea, I can see that.

Were there actually any pics of them having sex? I know that it's mentioned, but I haven't heard of anyone who actually saw them.

This makes lots of sense to me. Shoot him in the shower, where he will bleed for a while, but then easy cleanup. Drag him out to the car, dump him out in the desert on your way back. That might have been the plan. Once he didn't die, you have a mess you can't handle and she knew better than to try putting him in the car.

I can't imagine that she really thought she could move his body. But, she does think quite highly of herself.

Yea, I can see that.

Were there actually any pics of them having sex? I know that it's mentioned, but I haven't heard of anyone who actually saw them.

There were no pics of them having sex on his camera. But there were also pics that they couldn't recover.

She doesn't have to chase him if she shoots him in his sleep, or with his back turned. How much time does he have to move if she walks up to him with the gun behind her back and pulls it out a second before she uses it?
She may have been inwardly procrastinating, and missed her chance. Think about it: She had never (we assume) killed anyone before. There must have been some inward delaying.....

Maybe once he got in the shower she realized, "It's getting late. It's now or never. I better do it." (I have actually read accounts (for example Richard Bardo's shooting of Rebbeca Schaeffer) where the killer procrastinates and almost doesn't do it, and then says, "now or never, here goes."

I can't imagine that she really thought she could move his body. But, she does think quite highly of herself.

Oh, I don't think she would have had that much trouble. She is apparently pretty strong, and I can believe that she could have drug him out to the car and placed him in the trunk. It makes a lot of sense, actually -- if he dies in the shower when you shoot him. When he didn't, she knew she couldn't get him out of the house without making a huge mess -- not to mention the evidence she was bound to drag into the rental car.

My wife weighs 100 pounds, and I've seen her move things twice her weight. I wouldn't be surprised if JA felt she could handle it. Not that she could have, though. My wife isn't so sure she could put him in a trunk, but we aren't going to test the theory. :cow:

Can I see a pic of what you guys are referring to with the blood in the shower? I know people also think that they can see two people in his eyes, but the extra shadow can be a wall for all we know... and I've already gone over why I am sure that JA would have coughed up an accomplice the minute they found the camera with her pics on it, if there was one. lol.

There is a water droplet coming down from his lashes to his lower lid, the 'two people' the retinalists think they see is merely light reflecting off each side of that water drop. At least that's what I see.

There is a water droplet coming down from his lashes to his lower lid, the 'two people' the retinalists think they see is merely light reflecting off each side of that water drop. At least that's what I see.

Forgive me for :deadhorse:, but...

I can't believe for one minute she wouldn't throw this proposed second person under the bus in a New York minute if they existed. I know some feel that it would be an admission of premeditation, but JA would simply have claimed that she had been forced into an accomplice role by the "jealous lover" or what have you. No way she would have come this far if she had someone else to blame. Just :cow:

Oh, I don't think she would have had that much trouble. She is apparently pretty strong, and I can believe that she could have drug him out to the car and placed him in the trunk. It makes a lot of sense, actually -- if he dies in the shower when you shoot him. When he didn't, she knew she couldn't get him out of the house without making a huge mess -- not to mention the evidence she was bound to drag into the rental car.

My wife weighs 100 pounds, and I've seen her move things twice her weight. I wouldn't be surprised if JA felt she could handle it. Not that she could have, though. My wife isn't so sure she could put him in a trunk, but we aren't going to test the theory. :cow:
Yes, true-- My sister weighs about 110 pounds and has a horse stable: She can lift huge bales of hay, water troughs, drags all kinds of heavy things. If it had gone smoothly, I think JA could have done it.

Yeah but then you still have a crime scene.

She could have stabbed him in his sleep, too.

But, I hear what you're saying, there's a reason she chose the shower.

Can you think why she would use the shower?

Instead of shooting him or stabbing him in his sleep?

Otherwise, you are bolstering her argument--spur of the moment attack by Travis.

IMO

Yeah but then you still have a crime scene.

She could have stabbed him in his sleep, too.

But, I hear what you're saying, there's a reason she chose the shower.

Can you think why she would use the shower?

Instead of shooting him or stabbing him in his sleep?

Otherwise, you are bolstering her argument--spur of the moment attack by Travis.

IMO

I think the reason she didn't shoot or stab him in his sleep is because she wanted him to know what what happening to him and why and that she was the one doing it. Maybe she considered it, but then realized she wanted to look into his eyes and see his face when he realized she was killing him. MOO!

I think the reason she didn't shoot or stab him in his sleep is because she wanted him to know what what happening to him and why and that she was the one doing it. Maybe she considered it, but then realized she wanted to look into his eyes and see his face when he realized she was killing him. MOO!

:what: Sadly, I think you are right; and as I've said earlier, I think it's probably associated with her mystical fixations. She probably imagines that she captured his soul or something -- don't be too quick to think I'm losing it here! I'm telling you, I have a really bad feeling about "Astral Arias." :cow:

:what: Sadly, I think you are right; and as I've said earlier, I think it's probably associated with her mystical fixations. She probably imagines that she captured his soul or something -- don't be too quick to think I'm losing it here! I'm telling you, I have a really bad feeling about "Astral Arias." :cow:
1. Even if one of my theories is true and she wore a ski mask , she might still have wanted to witness his fear, shock, etc.

2. Now that I have been made aware that she was into Wicca, Aleister Crowley (he is known for his occult "magick"), it is highly probable that her readings were actually encouraging her to view herself as possessing some magical qualities. You are NOT losing it!:rocker:

3. I found it telling that in one of her Myspace photos of herself, Travis left a comment saying she looked like "Medusa" - a hideous and villianous female of antiquity.

Yea, I can see that.

I don't know if there were any pictures of actual sex, but I think she did sleep next to him in the bed. So I don't think she felt comfortable shooting him and leaving, in case there was DNA of hers left behind. I think she needed him to throw thew sheets and bedding intro the wash and ytake a shower before she could leave.

The best thing DNA wise would have been to shoot him immedisately upon arrival and then go. But i think his roommate was home, so she couldnt fire the gun because of the noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod