Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as where they were in the hallway. Take at look at the blood spatter on the baseboards in these two pictures. I think everyone who thought it was near the carpet is right.

dragupper_zpsdc4c04a6.jpg

eastwaqll3_zps2302c22a.jpg

What do you think? Yes or need to keep looking for more baseboard spatter?

I still cannot see why, if he was prone in the other picture, Jodi would drag him toward the bedroom.

I think we might be talking about two different photos. In the one where Travis is lying prone, it looked like something was jutting out on the floor. I thought you meant that was the bathmat. But you are talking about the other picture?

Btw, this lady on the stand is boring me and proving Travis' case all at the same time. JM will have a field day on cross.

I didn't realize there was another mat besides the bamboo mat, btw.

ETA, can you put the link to your picture library in your signature? That way we can get to it easily.

Yeah, I'm talking about the last picture. Here's the link to the album:

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/g.../?page=1&_suid=136435368974007077838420567455

I still cannot see why, if he was prone in the other picture, Jodi would drag him toward the bedroom.

If those are the same base boards, don't you think she's dragging him away from the bedroom? ---> That way.

I was in the shower tonight washing my hair. I had the bathroom dimly lit. As I stood there with my eyes closed tight to avoid that awful shampoo-sting, the water hit me and rolled off in the chaotic way water does. I thought 'What an opportune time for someone to stab me'. They could take their time, open the door, and land a perfect stab (or shot) before I could defend. It would explain a lot as well, moo :D

Does anyone have thoughts on the possibility Jodi waited for Travis to wash his hair?

If those are the same base boards, don't you think she's dragging him away from the bedroom? ---> That way.

In the second photo, yes. But I thought some believe that he's prone in the picture right before that, and if he really is, why drag him onto the carpet?

I was in the shower tonight washing my hair. I had the bathroom dimly lit. As I stood there with my eyes closed tight to avoid that awful shampoo-sting, the water hit me and rolled off in the chaotic way water does. I thought 'What an opportune time for someone to stab me'. They could take their time, open the door, and land a perfect stab (or shot) before I could defend. It would explain a lot as well, moo :D

Does anyone have thoughts on the possibility Jodi waited for Travis to wash his hair?

up till the time he sat down in the shower, there appears to be no soap suds in the shower. After he sat down, I think we had 45 seconds before the picture where the camera captures the ceiling. So it's unlikely that he was washing his hair.

Yes, there was a shower mat and a bath mat, and the shower mat is missing, I think she put the sheet or duvet cover down, put the shower mat on top, and him on top of it to try and keep the blood contained while she got him back to the shower (or maybe to make it slide easier). You can see the corner of it poking out (it's making the squarish shape right before the sheet goes up and out of the picture, follow the edge of it to the right in the pic and you'll see the top outline of it.

Which picture is this?

As far as where they were in the hallway. Take at look at the blood spatter on the baseboards in these two pictures. I think everyone who thought it was near the carpet is right.

I think it would be the baseboard on the other side of the hall.

I think it would be the baseboard on the other side of the hall.

Wish we could see that one. I have to keep picture diving. the problem is finding a picture that also orients you in the hallway, so you know for certain which wall it is in said photo.

I don't think he let her in, I think he was sleeping and she snuck in, after that text 9 days before I don't think he wanted to see her ever again. He confessed to the church, was on the road to spiritual/moral rehabilitation and wanted to settle down with a wife and family, I don't think there was anything she could have said to him that day to get him in bed.

But there are pictures of him lying naked in the bed ALIVE taken on June 4th. And Flores told her he has pictures of her and Travis having sex on that date.

Good idea, but I think that's the wrong wall on which to look for a match.

This is the start of the other wall and this part of it doesn't seem to match. I'm assuming that straight across from here is where the other splatter is on the opposite wall.

linenwestwall5_zpsc8ddeae7.jpg

So we know the first part of the opposite wall doesn't match--unless of course more blood got on it after the picture was taken.

What I don't get, is how do we get what looks like drag marks on these baseboards. the side of his body had to have lots of blood get that--or I guess her clothes.

Here's another. Don't know what we can make of the baseboards, though.

linenwestwall4_zps013c195c.jpg

linenwestwall3_zpsc085ac74.jpg

That's exactly the question I have. But TA is closer to the bedroom in the last bleeding photo taken 76 seconds after the previous photo. In the last photo, it looks like JA is pulling TA up by both of his arms in the direction of the bathroom.

Wish we could see that one. I have to keep picture diving. the problem is finding a picture that also orients you in the hallway, so you know for certain which wall it is in said photo.

It could fit this photo of the middle section of the other wall, but hard to say anything for sure.

Attachments

• crime scene exh 127 hallway west wall middle.jpg
    crime scene exh 127 hallway west wall middle.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
It could fit this photo of the middle section of the other wall, but hard to say anything for sure.

I was just looking at the photo. They call it the west wall.

But then the question is, how does the camera get up the hallway and back down the hallway all over again?

Late to the party on this one, but is the top picture a bloody shoe? I just saw it again tonight and saw a shoe, all along i've been thinking it was Travis.. anyone??

I was just looking at the photo. They call it the west wall.

But then the question is, how does the camera get up the hallway and back down the hallway all over again?

Hm, that really depends on how far down it was. Maybe she was walking back and forth to the bedroom for something?

I hate not knowing.

Late to the party on this one, but is the top picture a bloody shoe? I just saw it again tonight and saw a shoe, all along i've been thinking it was Travis.. anyone??

I did some labels on this picture. Hope it helps. for the longest time I thought it was a metal threshold, not a baseboard, with a foot crossing it, but then it became apparent that it was travis and a baseboard.

Attachments

• travis wall.jpg
    travis wall.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 102
Hm, that really depends on how far down it was. Maybe she was walking back and forth to the bedroom for something?

I hate not knowing.

If the foot picture was taken in the middle of the hallway, I could see it. That hall is 12 feet, right? and she still had to slash his throat and try to drag him back. 76 seconds, was it, between the pictures?

Oh, but still, even if it's in the middle of the hallway, they had to get all the way up to the carpet. I can't imagine it, but.....maybe we can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487