Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I noticed here was that the silver thing I thought was JM's pen, is actually a part of the picture. When he slides the picture down, the silver thing is there, but his pen is not there.
I see the pen disappear and the hole remains, during non glare shot.

It's an artifact on the photo that showed up on the video while the photo was being shown in court.

There is absolutely no evidence in the photos that JA was using a duvet cover or anything else to drag TA's body.

It looks like maybe a pin mark from a tack. As if it had been tacked on a board. But I dont know what the silver thing is now. We can see the white edge of the photo, so the silver thing is apart of that photo.

No it isn't...it does glare at times when he moves the photo, but if you look second by second there are 2 clear frames when the glare is gone but the perfect hole is still there.

No, it's not in every frame. It just has that shape because of the shape of the photo paper it's printed on. It's not part of the original image. Look.

Attachments

• camera photo exh 163c last photo.jpg
    camera photo exh 163c last photo.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 63
What I noticed here was that the silver thing I thought was JM's pen, is actually a part of the picture. When he slides the picture down, the silver thing is there, but his pen is not there.

It's light reflecting off the picture.

I see the pen disappear and the hole remains, during non glare shot.

Look at where he slides the picture down. His pen is not near it. Look at the border of the picture. It's white and it's white right back the silver thing.

No, it's not in every frame. It just has that shape because of the shape of the photo paper it's printed on. It's not part of the original image. Look.
It is clear in the video and larger still shot that there is a perfect hole. I see the pen, I see the glare, but when both of those are absent..the hole remains. So clear that you can tell it is clearly a manufactured hole in the item.

It is clear in the video and larger still shot that there is a perfect hole. I see the pen, I see the glare, but when both of those are absent..the hole remains. So clear that you can tell it is clearly a manufactured hole in the item.

So it can't be a thumb tack hole?

Look at this image with lots of "silver" things, but they're all just reflections.

Attachments

• crime scene exh 109b sink and closet and casing.jpg
    crime scene exh 109b sink and closet and casing.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 37
You're right. Just looked at it sideways and it's a glare.

It even looks like it may have had the type of twine or nylon rope you would use to tie a tarp down with that has been cut off. See the knot and two little remaining pieces?

I agreed. :rocker: it's a glare.

I don't see any ropes. It's too small in ratio of travis' should be holes for a tarp, aren't they?

Did you look at the attachment I posted?

I agreed. :rocker: it's a glare.

I don't see any ropes. It's too small in ratio of travis' should be holes for a tarp, aren't they?
Are we even looking at the same thing?

We are. I had this same problem with something that is evident in some other pictures. Others just don't see it. What can you do? I don't see the bathmat, either.

People have thought JM's fingers on photos were Jodi's hands, so don't judge me. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487