Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA Mother would carry a wooden kitchen spoon, my brother and I if we were misbehaving she would use it on use . . . it felt pretty hard, it left welts . . . .

when Dad hit you with the best . . . did that leave welts on your body?Objection - sustained rephrase

My Dad was very intimidating - my mom didn't carry that fear factor with her so actually her blows hurt the most . . . these were frequent and intense?
It would go from 4 times per week to once a week . . . . lived in Selinas . . . .

before left Selinas went to a public school - had circle of friends, my brother had his own circle of friends, we were in activities, I began to get into art, read books , piano lessons, brother learned the flute, . . . . I liked to color with Crayolas - my older sister had colors - she had the big box . . . . I would love coloring books and I would take an interest in art -I couldn't draw but I could color . . . the beatings from my Mom continued - they began to increase . . . . frequency and severity increased . . . . my brother and I would squirm and they would increase . . . my Mom broke a blood vessle in my his hand - I don't think she meant to . . . . . My Dad's beatings were getting worse too all through teenage years . . . .

Tell me how you felt being beaten by your Mom . . . .

.....es (agrees) I still loved her

Dad never beat me with his fists . . . he would push me around, one time I hit a door post . . .. (?) . . . . . door frame or door post as you described it . . . age 16 or 17

being pushed into furniture or piano . . . nothin to it? Did this happen a lot . . . not as often with my Dad as with my Mom . . . . sometimes I got grounded . . . . the beatings were getting less frequent but more intense harder . . . . .

moved from selenas age 11 - to Santa Maria . . . .Dad started pushing JA into furniture - 6th, 7th and 8th grade - went to school with Karl . . . interests @ that point JA was focused on making new friends . . . . 6th grade went to elementary school . . . then jr high or middle school . . . . .

Grade school years had interest in art , . . . don't remember so much in 6th grade focusing so much in art, but I took an art class one or 2 years 7th grade . . . had a teacher who took and interest in me . . . .my parents felt "lukewarm" about it. . . I was getting praise from teachers and friends. not really got encouragement from my parents .. . .

By that time in your life you were used to your parents not fostering your interests? . . . objection leading

. . . .

went to high school - in 8th grade we moved to Yreka, Yreka Union High School . . . grades 9 thru 10 . . . sorry thru 12 . . . entered freshman year . . . starting off at a new school gain in high school . . . how far Yreka from Santa Maria . . . . SElinas to Yreka 7 hrs then another 3 hrs South . . .10 hrs

My Mom had a friend who had a daughter going to high school in Yreka . . . so I knew her . . .

The beatins and pushing into furniture . . . . happened during high school years. . . . .there were few things happened . . . . . just before we moved my friends and I wanted to go out . . . snuck out Dad found out . . . . he woke me up and I was disoriented from being asleep . . . . he asked me and when I didn't give him a satisfactory answer he slapped me open handed across the face . . . . . again, . . .. again . . .. .

Dad is 5'11" He used to bench press 520# . . . he had a bow flex - solar flex from the 80's he went to the gym frequently . . ..

Mom knew he hit me when she saw it . . . . .

Mom's beating with wooden spoon . . . . she started using whatever available . . . brush . . . she had acryllic nails so she would dig those into me . . .

In high school, I was getting my drivers license, traveled abroad to Costa rica to get better in speaking Spanish . . . .

had a large circle of friends but no one that I was really close with . . .

Art moved from Crayon stage . . . . Grandma had some oil paints . . . . started painting - oil smeared - went to Michaels got some paints . . . .

I worked as a server for my Dad who opened a resteraunt . . . it is now Italian but back then . . . . Dad put me on a few afternoons and the weekends . . .

Did you graduate highschool?
No i didn't . . . at the time I . . . .about 3 months . . well it's kind of complicated . . . .

ok lets talk about it . . . where were you living when you dropped out of high school?
I was living with my boyfirend @ the time about 6 miles out of Yreka . . . I was tired of the discipline . . . .I was 3 months before 18 . . . .I skipped a period to study for an exam . . . . I went to Riteaid parking lot, small town . . . .my Dad found me - grounded me until I was 18 . . . . the end of your senior year of highschool ? My Junior year . . . I finished my Junior year with D's and F's - I let it all fall apart . .

Grounded in my house meant no phone, no social, no going anywhere, you are grounded to your room . . . ..

I was going to wait until I was 18 to move in with my boyfriend . . . I just moved in with him . . . I had bills to pay now . . car insurance . . . .
My boyfriend named Bobby Juarez . . . . he was 3 years older than me . . . out of high school -he had never been employed by that time . . . .I first me him the first summer I was in Yreka . . . . I was with my Mom's friend's daughter . . . . he was caught my eye . . . . it was July or August . . . triple digits temperature . . . . black suit, white color . . . he was on crutches . . . goth 18th century . . . .
State Fair
my friends and I were going to get on the Zipper . . . I didn't want to get on . . . . caught his eye and he motioned for me to come over . . . . .in a very kind way he asked me. . . . .Objection - hearsay

He invited me to go on the Zipper with him . . .we went on 1 ride. . .we parted . . . didn't see him again for awhile . . . Oct of that year I was @ a homecoming football game . . . . I walked up to him . . . we exchanged names, told him my phone number and he remembered and called . . . .he was dating another girl at the time . the girl broke up with him . . a period of time we were both single. . . we were talking more and more, that year when I was a freshman we decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend . . . . he was out of high school . . . not working . . .

being boyfriend and girlfriend - I didn't have a car or drivers license - I was going to get my permit . . . there was a gas station Arco and he would play video games and we would meet there and hang out and hold hands that kind of thing . . . we stayed together for awhile . . .at age 15 I felt the relationship was getting very intense . . . he wanted to move to san francisco and had all kinds of wild ideas . . . he entertained the belief in vampires. . . I used to read Ann Rice novels at the time . . . it was just and idea . . . . Vampires . . .yes we could live together and be together forever . . . . .

Broke up with him over the phone - Aunt Lisa was there . . . . my parents were not there . . . Lisa wanted to leave . . . I had to abruptly end the phone call . . . .I guess he didn't take it that well . . . what do you mean? . . . .Objection! Approach!

I remember a lot of details from high school, class of 1974...but I do not see what her testimony of carnivals have to do with anything at this point....the murder trial!!!!

BBM/OT:
Me too! Don't we look fabulous?

sidebar: I hope the judge moves this along! sheesh!

(although letting her relax and get into her little lying pattern might be what Juan is doing by not objecting? The more she says the more he can hang her with)

Travis's sister is STARING right at JODI and won't take her eyes off her. If looks could kill.

the school called her father when she missed one class???

:liar:

(I am sitting on my hands)

I'm three years younger than her, but my sis is her age. Our high school called our parents if we missed one class. Much to my sister's dismay.

She is so very detailed about this stuff that happened at age 15, who bets she will forget things about the murder during cross exam!

OMG, she's going to say that Vampire Hunter killed himself because she wouldn't stay on the phone longer!!!!!

"....and then, one day in 9th grade, at band camp....."

Too. much. irrelevant. detail.

No. one. cares.

I think the vampire testimony is the try to offset her myspace, etc., which purportedly had wiccan references and stuff on it. Probably afraid JM is going to bring it up in cross.

During the side bar .. won't take her eyes off the defendant!

209ljsy.png

Go Tanisha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members