Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saccadic eye movements all over... Circumstantial speech out the wazoo...

:floorlaugh:

What's the correlation between saccadic eye movement and lying/nervousness? This is new to me - I like to learn. Thanks.

It's like Christmas! I had today off from work because I had an interview for a new job, and she's testifying! If only she would get to the POINT!

I think her point is to talk about herself for hours to a captive audience.

OMG, she's going to say that Vampire Hunter killed himself because she wouldn't stay on the phone longer!!!!!

My bet is that the dead vampire hunter is going to be her next abuser after her parents. He cannot defend himself.

I take back what I said about Jodi being fairly normal until around the time she met Travis.

you and me both!

I surly hope I am not operating on confirmation bias as I know all the other background on the case.

I wonder what the jurors think?

Ok she is recounting the end of this relationship and how she tried to call him, but just one more time.. Then I left it alone (sure she did. And he did not respond to the call)

This was Stalked BF #1

Is this man dead did they say? And might they want to re-visit that ...

woah

He said ... I said ... he said ... I said ... who cares!

I NOW wish to nominate Detective Flores for SAINTHOOD 'cause he sat opposite this creature and DIDN'T strangle her! Good heavens, this individual can "hypothesize" & extrapolate!

During the side bar .. won't take her eyes off the defendant!

209ljsy.png

Go Tanisha!

I am 3 seats to the left of that lady behind tanisha

Just remember, guys, everything she is saying is supposed to lay foundation for her being in abusive relationships and feeling there was no way out. Everything. That's why the judge allows it. None of this is technically being offered as mitigation (although some of it is).

But listen to everything and remember it for when their domestic violence expert testifies.

Exactly!

I'm guessing she will be on the stand all day tomorrow as well.

On cross I hope JM asks if she loves animals why she left Napoleon locked up for days with his deceased master. And allegedly locked up a cat (I forget the circumstances on that one, but didn't it have no food/water?)

Everytime Nurmi interrupts her she gives him and look that makes me scared for his well being. And I don't really care for the guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman