Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many details. WTF?? Oh well, I guess, the more she talks the worse it gets for her.

Hi, Hindsight. I anticipated this. The defense wants to make her comfortable, allowing her to sprawl out, relaxing her for the inevitable cross-examination.

She sounds borderline, I think. Lots of stories and quips about other people, their style, the way they would talk, her version of the relationship almost as if she is on the outside looking in....because she has no 'self'.

It's like Christmas! I had today off from work because I had an interview for a new job, and she's testifying! If only she would get to the POINT!

Juan already has PAGES of notes ...

I take back what I said about Jodi being fairly normal until around the time she met Travis.

At the "hehe, it's kinda silly' I had to punch the mute button

Just remember, guys, everything she is saying is supposed to lay foundation for her being in abusive relationships and feeling there was no way out. Everything. That's why the judge allows it. None of this is technically being offered as mitigation (although some of it is).

But listen to everything and remember it for when their domestic violence expert testifies.

Yes, Jodi is a hodgepodge of new age beliefs.

I think she's a 'skimmer'. She skims little bits off of whatever floats by, but has no substantial investment in any single philosophy. In my opinion, that's why she jumped feet first into the LDS...because why not?

This testimony is horrible. She looks like a vacuous, insignificant, uninteresting person. With documented breast augmentation.

Where are we in the story?
Older gentleman with a Bible.
Called in 1997 the Mr. Juarez, the teenage ex bf. He hung up on her. She started stalking by calling him back again.

So is she going to bring in the sex calls and some pictures/emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member