Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie. . .I fell asleep during JA's testimony until the Judge spoke. Did I miss anything relevant?

So he hung up on her & she called him back a few times? Sounds like she has a hard time with rejection. Love how Nurmi interrupted her when she talked about calling him back again...

I LOVE how the live feed just zoomed in on her hands............

all these religious believes, but she can't remember the one that says "thall shall not kill". WTH is up with that?

This is ridiculous. I imagine she is completely turning the jury off - she is too calm, too collected. I cannot imagine anyone not showing nervousness up on the stand, whether guilty or not.

OT
Boy safe kidnapper dead in bunker standoff situation

What's the correlation between saccadic eye movement and lying/nervousness? This is new to me - I like to learn. Thanks.

It's more a correlation with mental illness. Schizophrenia to be exact. People with schizophrenia have a hard time not "erratically" moving their eyes. Fluid movements and that sort of thing are difficult, as well as gazing in one spot for an extended period of time. Her eyes are darting all over.

:twocents:

Very Very Very telling. BF #1 she calls him after they broke up and she says things like "i needed to call him one more time to clear the air, because it was important he know how i felt"

THIS is stalker behavior, obsessive.. I need to have closure, one more call, I just need you to clarify for me"

so this is her m.o. even back then. I thought so

(and they got back together and isn't this young man dead?)

"....so then I clicked back over...." My God, the most inane detail AD NAUSEAM!!!!

Can you even imagine spending time with her?

This woman is the mistress of extemporaneous information. Do we think anyone believes her?

Seriously? I get off my call and they go to break? How rude!

Sounds to me she was a discipline problem, I was spanked by both parents, belt and spoon, flip flops and switches, I never killed or wanted to.

Everytime Nurmi interrupts her she gives him and look that makes me scared for his well being. And I don't really care for the guy...

I almost hope she goes all bat-shoot-crazy on cross, and is hauled away by the men in white coats.

Jodi called this young man and he hung up on her but that didn't stop her and after the third hangup he answered the phone. What does that say about little Jodi the pursuer?? She is relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member