Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Break up phone call and subsequent phone call 10 months? . . . make pc to Mr. Juarez in 1997 . . . she was just starting her Jr. year . . . . friendship with Mr. Juarez . . . he answered . . . I said is Bobby there - yeah who's this. . . I said Jodi . . . I heard click . . . he lived in Montegue it is about 6 miles outside of Yreka and it is even smaller . . . .relationship progressed farther . . . about a week later . . . talking to a friend clicks over (back and forth) we started talking again (strange things she gives details of like how the phone call came thru) . . . I started to tell him about the reason I was calling as his religion was not really that defined at that time. . . . I told him reason I called . . . does talking mean dating? no not yet . . .

Whew, now we can pee, but make it quick there is only so long that Jodi can talk, and we hope Juan will coming riding the red bull outta the gate.

How long is recess. 20 mins?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

When the jury left the murderer stood up wringing her hands and the cameraman panned down so we could get a look at those hands that can kill a man so effortlessly.

Jury being excused for afternoon break

2eehkc9.png

Standing for jury to be excused

2dqt7br.png

The hands that KILLED!!!

zjurs3.png

Not staring anyone down now

et8isx.png

I almost hope she goes all bat-shoot-crazy on cross, and is hauled away by the men in white coats.

If I go to my kitchen to make something to eat because I'm starving, it will be the moment she jumps over the stand and lunges at Prosecutor. With my luck.

I don't scare easily. She scares me

I cannot wait for cross. She's going to be nothing but a used Kleenex when Martinez gets done with her.

minor was hoping you could tell us. WHYYYYYY:furious:

It's her first death penalty case and she doesn't want to be overturned so she's overcompensating by allowing in all kinds of crap that most judges would exclude. That's my best guess anyway.

It's more a correlation with mental illness. Schizophrenia to be exact. People with schizophrenia have a hard time not "erratically" moving their eyes. Fluid movements and that sort of thing are difficult, as well as gazing in one spot for an extended period of time. Her eyes are darting all over.

:twocents:

I have a really hard time seeing these eye movements for some reason. Are you accounting for her intentional turn to the jury to answer questions?

I say let her talk... talk, talk, and talk some more. The more she says the better. The jury is processing everything and Juan will have SO much to work with. Can't wait. I hope Juan begins with replaying the "no jury will convict me" comment. Because the interviewer clearly asked her "why?'... and she said "BECAUSE I AM INNOCENT!" She is so happy in that interview- no way in hell does she act even close to someone who was planning on suicide.

Why is any of this relevant?

Well, she's digging a mighty fine hole. A hole filled with nothing to warrant the brutality documented by the State's graphic evidence.

If I were the State, I too would be sitting back, letting the defendant throw out so much rope there's nothing left to be done, save tie a bow with it.

She's literally spinning the bars of her own cage. Fascinating.

Obviously, she can't help herself. Telling her story is more important than anything else.

If Gloria Allred doesn't think abuse is a valid defense here, you've got a serious problem. In my opinion.

Ok she is recounting the end of this relationship and how she tried to call him, but just one more time.. Then I left it alone (sure she did. And he did not respond to the call)

This was Stalked BF #1

Is this man dead did they say? And might they want to re-visit that ...

woah

I wonder how he "killed" himself.......mmmmm, gun maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill