Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't leave napolean locked up with Travis. He was in the house not in the bedroom.

Wonder why the defense dressed her all in black today of all days? Makes her look like a creepy, crawly black widow.

she also looks a lot like Anrdea Yates these days, and I'm not sure that's the look I'd be going for right now.

She knew she was attending a funeral....

Toooo many details.

O/T

The little boy who was in the bunker is okay - Yippee!! - his kidnapper is dead. That's all they're saying right now.

End O/T

This details, details, bit will get her in trouble & it's also a hallmark of ad-lib, on-the-fly lying, lying, lying. She's good, but not as good as she thinks she is, IMHO. Her pants are still on fire. Ohh, so ful-l-l-l-l of it!!

2 things I've noticed. 1. She's not that small. 2. She sure leaves relationships when "abuse" starts to happen.

Held back in kindergarten, something about a missing teacher they still never found

Punished, grounded, swatted with wooden spoon and belt.

Dropped out of high school to get away from mom and dad because they punished her for bad grades and skipping school

Moved in with a guy.

Broke up with BF#1 but kept calling him to just clear the air or get questions answered about why broken up. Repeated calls until he finally picked up phone, I just needed to ask him about Religion.

BF kills himself (I'd exhume that body if I were them)

Break now!

Where are we in her lifeline? I zoned out...are we even up to her relationship with the 4yr guy?

That was so lame .. "no jury will convict me, mark my words" cause I'm going to commit suicide. Right she had plenty of time to commit suicide before that interview.

OMG! Watch out for the acrylic fingernails and wooden spoon! Be safe, katiecool!

grrjodi.gif

Pay attention to her UMs, she says um before she lies!!!!

She also forecasts her lies with a bunch of absurd, irrelevant detail. It seems pretty easy to tell when she is being genuine and when she is trying to persuade through deception.

I halfway expected to see her holding a rosary when the camera zoomed in on her hands.

She has large hands. I did a blow up of her palm to check out her tassled head line, and her heart line looks like a deep gash.

But stop everything - did she cover her dental visits yet and if they were regular? Did Mom bring the spoon in her purse to Teacher/Parent Nights?
Did Jodi have enough underwear as a child?

Back to the first boyfriend Jodi stalked.

I have to say.... her being on the stand is not as exciting as I had hoped it would be.

Just remember, guys, everything she is saying is supposed to lay foundation for her being in abusive relationships and feeling there was no way out. Everything. That's why the judge allows it. None of this is technically being offered as mitigation (although some of it is).

But listen to everything and remember it for when their domestic violence expert testifies.

thank you gitana1. woosa!

That was so lame .. "no jury will convict me, mark my words" cause I'm going to commit suicide. Right she had plenty of time to commit suicide before that interview.

Yeah-- the defense HAD to address that right out of the gate. That was smart-- but the "suicide" explanation is beyond believable.

Held back in kindergarten, something about a missing teacher they still never found

Punished, grounded, swatted with wooden spoon and belt.

Dropped out of high school to get away from mom and dad because they punished her for bad grades and skipping school

Moved in with a guy.

Broke up with BF#1 but kept calling him to just clear the air or get questions answered about why broken up. Repeated calls until he finally picked up phone, I just needed to ask him about Religion.

BF kills himself (I'd exhume that body if I were them)

Break now!

Thanks for this - I had missed the missing teacher part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme