Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One never knows...Fifty Shades of Grey came out June 20, 2011 so if she was still remembering things to add to her stories then

Ok I'm going to be headed up to the courthouse here in a few. I wanted to share a link that is the best out there describing my family's case. In case anyone wanted to read up on it before I appear on Dr. Drew tonite.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1994...policy-and-gave-two-con-men-a-reason-to-kill/

I'll let you all know when I get in court and where I'm sitting etc. Please send me good vibes! :)

Great vibes to you! I read up on your family's case a couple days ago. It broke my heart. I don't know you or your family personally, but after reading that, I know I'll never forget you folks. You'll do just fine on Dr. Drew. Truth and justice are on your side!

I am so glad you posted this, moo:moo:

It is up to the defense to decide what they are going to pick out of his report and ask him questions about on the stand. He is not the one determining what questions he is going to be asked.

If the defense did not ask him to research the meaning of the youtube video, then why would he do that? Isn't he being paid to do what they ask of him, which is to report on what was found on the data storage devices? I don't see how that is the witnesses fault.

And he can't be expected to know offhand about everything in a report of thousands of items without referring to his report.

I think Juan did a good job of picking apart this evidence, it never really did show anything exculpatory (learned that from Law & Order) about Jodi, but it is the defense trying to make this support their theory, not this witness. All just my opinion. I don't know why, I feel a bit sorry for this guy.

What's crazy is, the defense must have/should have known that of course, on cross, Juan would have pointed out what the meaning of the video was. It seems to me the defense made a fool out their own witness!

Does anyone clearly remember if he answered the question about what Free Web Proxy was? Did he take it upon himself to further define that or did he also claim to not know what it was? I can't remember his specific answer.

Because if he addressed that answer then he is contradicting himself in saying its not his job to research the items on the report.

Ohhhhhhhhh burn - excellent question!!!!! Lemme know what you find out - I have to jump on a conference call!!

ETA - call cancelled WHOOPIE!!! more trial time!

thought: Juan wanted to show Mr. Dworkin more photos before he was excused so he didn't have to re-call him.. (but of course he has to look at his notes) but I was wondering if they were other pictures from Jodi's camera that show her with blonde hair after the May pictures?

just thinking (as he seemed like he REALLY did not want to answer the question and was evasive)

The car rental guy was very clear that JA was clearly blonde when renting the car, and brunette when returning the car.

I was totally expecting JM to pull out the naked JA photo and asking the witness if her hair looked the same as in the photo with JA's little sister. Note that she was weeping when looking at her little sis. :(

Jury Question #1: How long have you and Ms. Willmott been dating?
Jury Question #2: What was it like playing "Newman" on "Seinfeld"?

NEWMAN! You are so astute, getReal. This guy's next job could be eating muffin tops, or delivering mail.

Great. When this witness takes the stand after lunch we'll all be collectively saying "helloooo Newman!".

I got one for you. Dick Pinkstaff. He was a neighbor up the hill from me, drained his pool during thunderstorms creating a mud slime into my inground pool. Happened a couple of times a year.

Used to yell out his name at the top of lungs, standing outside, in my backyard, in the thunder and lightning, fist raised to heaven. 'I can see what you are doing Dick Pinkstaff'! I drove up to his house and banged on his front door but he never answered. Anyhow he moved or died. The new people took down the pool.

And peace returned to the valley.

When I used to be a medical biller, I had to contact a woman named Chastity Belt to get clarification on a charge.

NEWMAN! You are so astute, getReal. This guy's next job could be eating muffin tops, or delivering mail.

he also reminded me of the jurassic park guy.. you know the guy with the glasses that gets killed by the spitting dinosaurs?

thought: Juan wanted to show Mr. Dworkin more photos before he was excused so he didn't have to re-call him.. (but of course he has to look at his notes) but I was wondering if they were other pictures from Jodi's camera that show her with blonde hair after the May pictures?

just thinking (as he seemed like he REALLY did not want to answer the question and was evasive)

wasn't he referring to the penis pix?

hey Guys,,,,hope you are all good...what did i miss.....i just woke up

Ok I'm going to be headed up to the courthouse here in a few. I wanted to share a link that is the best out there describing my family's case. In case anyone wanted to read up on it before I appear on Dr. Drew tonite.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1994...policy-and-gave-two-con-men-a-reason-to-kill/

I'll let you all know when I get in court and where I'm sitting etc. Please send me good vibes! :)

Seeing you on Dr Drew tonight...it will be like watching a friend! It may be hard for you, but lots of us will be here for you!

Sending good vibes! :great:
I read the tragic story and I am so appalled you and your Family had to suffer through all of this. There are just no other words I can even fathom right now ....Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam