Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so lame .. "no jury will convict me, mark my words" cause I'm going to commit suicide. Right she had plenty of time to commit suicide before that interview.

Wait - was that part of her testimony?? I missed a good chunk at the beginning. Today of all days I had to be away from my computer.

That was so lame .. "no jury will convict me, mark my words" cause I'm going to commit suicide. Right she had plenty of time to commit suicide before that interview.

Ummm...isn't that the interview when she kept powdering her nose?? Guess she was doing her OWN makeup for that "special" occasion....saving the mortuary the trouble??

Need to be careful what we wish for. we wanted her to take the stand....and we got all sorts of weird stuff!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

and how about pick the phone up and dial 911 at the scene "please help me, I was almost killed, get over here fast, you will find him dismembered in the shower, I am downstairs in the tv room with no wounds on me"

NG & JVM's heads must be exploding right about now. Oh I just might tune into NG just to see the steam coming out of her ears as she rants about all this.

Wait - was that part of her testimony?? I missed a good chunk at the beginning. Today of all days I had to be away from my computer.

Yes, she actually said that she had planned to commit suicide that is why she made the statement. :rolleyes:

I say let her talk... talk, talk, and talk some more. The more she says the better. The jury is processing everything and Juan will have SO much to work with. Can't wait. I hope Juan begins with replaying the "no jury will convict me" comment. Because the interviewer clearly asked her "why?'... and she said "BECAUSE I AM INNOCENT!" She is so happy in that interview- no way in hell does she act even close to someone who was planning on suicide.

I'm kinda hoping we don't see cross till tomorrow.

I can imagine JA spending the night dreaming about what a great job she did of explaining her innocent, put upon, tortured soul and why she had no choice but to stab, stab, stab, stab (etc) and shoot a naked, wet man in the bathroom. And why she had to drive all that way to do it.

JA will never understand what's happening. I'll bet she'll watch the video of her testimony hundreds of times over the next 50 years of her life. And transcripts. She'll have them memorized when some as yet unborn news anchor comes to interview her.

This is so bizarre as to be arresting. I am bored out of my head, afraid to miss a word.

I can't imagine what the jurors are thinking.

This was a mistake. A very bad mistake. Now they've seen her, heard her speak, watched her face. Now she's real, not just the last person at the defense table.

And what they're seeing can't possibly weigh in her favor, in my opinion.

bbm
Held back in kindergarten, something about a missing teacher they still never found

Punished, grounded, swatted with wooden spoon and belt.

Dropped out of high school to get away from mom and dad because they punished her for bad grades and skipping school

Moved in with a guy.

Broke up with BF#1 but kept calling him to just clear the air or get questions answered about why broken up. Repeated calls until he finally picked up phone, I just needed to ask him about Religion.

BF kills himself (I'd exhume that body if I were them)

Break now!

I didn't hear that; did she say that, for realz?!:what:

Need to be careful what we wish for. we wanted her to take the stand....and we got all sorts of weird stuff!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The fun will come when the cross examination begins. This is the pain before the fun.

We're all looking forward to Juan's cross, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she does not get rattled in the least under cross examination. He'll still expose her for the cold-blooded murdered that she is, but I bet she does not loose her cool.

Yep, they brought it up. Get this...she said that she said it because she was going to commit suicide. :furious:

She said she didn't say in that interview that a jury wouldn't acquit her because the guards would then know what she wanted to commit suicide. Why didn't she commit suicide then? I hope JM asks her that one.

I have a really hard time seeing these eye movements for some reason. Are you accounting for her intentional turn to the jury to answer questions?

No. When I've been watching her I've seen her just shift her eyes around a lot when answering questions. Like, looking down and up and to the sides and all around. Not fixing on anything or anyone or any real area, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme