Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Beth ....upside down photo was Travis posed in shower alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I read TA had a little dog....if he was dead for days has anyone mentioned the dog? Looks like it would have been barking for someone to come let it out?IMO

I really think she stabbed him in the shower hoping he would die there. She dragged him back there to wash off any evidence of her ever being there that day. jmo

This is the best reasoning I've heard

When his throat was being slashed, why would he raise his arm?

As an act of protection...subconscious action. Like if someone pokes their fingers towards your eyes, you flinch. Same kind of action. He obviously was incapacitated and on the floor, but he might have had just enough strength to have his final act be this. Or, his arm might not have been being held up by his own fruition. It could have been positioning while she was dragging. Pretty hard to know for sure.

Per Beth ....upside down photo was Travis posed in shower alive

I thought I heard Beth say 44 seconds AFTER the crouching pic the upside
down pic snapped the ceiling. :waitasec:

I'm sure we will hear more soon.

Right before he was stabbed, the one they say he was crouching. She lured him to a vulnerable position...

Oh wait....right After that one... The one of the ceiling

How do we know it was on the floor? It couldn't have been on the floor and just gone off by itself.
Honestly though if it is like my camera (not finding the brand name for the one in evidence) the shutter button is very easily pressed. I hate the neck strap and it's a camera that's bigger than my hands so I probably have half a dozen shots of ceilings and up people's noses from it fumbling from my hands. FWIW
I know they're not identical but they are very similar so for comparison sake...you can see where the button is to take the pic on the top left. (Sorry if I blow margins - I don't do this often. :blushing:)
My camera:
111599_fuji400.jpg

Camera in evidence:
b3446682083ac5a441f2fb506cecd2bf.jpg

I am very interested to see what information that they were able to pull up from her computer, such as browsing history or web searches.

She WANTED his body in the shower. My theory is that she planned to get him in there (she mentioned in an interview that the water droplets looked cool in the pictures) so she got him in there by suggesting that she photograph the water droplets around him. I think that she did this to have a contained crime scene, not expecting that he was going to struggle his way out of the shower and down part of the hall.

It could be that she didn't plan on anyone noticing the gun missing from her grandparent's place, and when it was noticed missing and reported, she changed her plan to a knife, with the gun only being used later when he wouldn't die. I bet she panicked when he almost got out of the room. She did NOT want him discovered until she had time to get far away. She had to consciously lock the door to his bedroom behind her by either using a key or turning the lock on the handle before she closed the door. This to me shows how clearly she was thinking. Not someone fleeing in fear, but still somewhat methodical.

I wonder if they have found any computer searches of crime scenes and such. Or anything relating to the car rental, travel distances and times, license plate tampering, etc, or anything that could point to premeditation that we haven't heard about yet. She seems to be one of those types of people who think that they are smarter than they are, thus slipping up here and there in their crimes.

Her demeanor in all of the interviews after TA's death is eerie...she is calm and almost unflappable. I bet she could pass any polygraph. I bet her vital signs change very little if at all under stress. So creepy.

IMO, she will NOT take the stand. She then would have to answer questions about the knife, gun, car rental, etc. Although, she WAS dumb enough to give those TV interviews, so she must have some grandiose thoughts about her ability to lie well.

Great post.

After stabbing him numerous times and him staggering down the hall I was picturing her dragging him to the shower and stuffing him in by shoving him with her feet.

One of the pics in the shower show an ungloved hand very near the body, so I don't know.

ETA: it is pic no. 14 in the photo bucket and it appears the ungloved hand is touching the body. Not sure LE or investigators would do this!

to me that looks like a live hand with a piece of cloth of some kind covering chest wounds on a photograph while showing the neck wound

Good Mormon . . . er . . uh . . . Good Morning everyone!

On InSession w/Vinnie - Dave Hall - friend of TA's talking about case. He made a very good point - TA was a good man with some flaws but he is not on trial here - Jodi is!

TA relationship w/JA was different from any other girl he had dated - TA told Hall that JA was not marriage material, he did not respect her because she did not respect herself. He had a sexual relationship with her because it was so easy - he succumbed to the "natural man" with her.

She crawled thru the doggie door . . Hall was told by TA where JA would just show up in the middle of the night in TA's bed.

Hall is wearing TA's jacket from his closet with TA's name embroidered inside so Dave had "in memory of" embroidered above TA's name. These were customed fitted suits TA had made for himself - the family allowed Hall to have this jacket.

Up next -a person that JA had a "make out session" with after she killed TA

The photo being shown in court today is very telling. They are describing it as an accidental photo, I believe she took it intentionally. A close inspection of the photo indicates imo she took the picture at the moment of his death as proof of her blood atonement, the blood pouring from his neck. Looking at her leg, in the blue sweatpants with the stripe down the side, and her foot turned outward, you can see how she is propping his back up on her leg for the photo. In her deluded mind she was releasing him from his sins and allowing him into heaven...

"Blood Atonement is a controversial doctrine taught by some early Latter-day Saint leaders, and expanded by Brigham Young, that within a theocracy, there are certain sins such as murder that requires that murderers "have their blood spilt upon the ground, that the smoke thereof might ascend to heaven as an offering for their sins" in order for the Atonement of Jesus fully operative in the repentance process."
http://www.mormoncurtain.com/topic_bloodatonement.html

Right before he was stabbed, the one they say he was crouching. She lured him to a vulnerable position...

oh gottcha~ great description too, btw~ she sure as heck did lure him into a vulnerable position! It wasn't like he showers like that :furious:

I thought I heard Beth say 44 seconds AFTER the crouching pic the upside
down pic snapped the ceiling. :waitasec:

I'm sure we will hear more soon.

and that makes sense... she throws camera down and it snaps a picture of the ceiling or it takes one of ceiling because it is around her neck and the button goes off while she is slashing and stabbing at him

Honestly though if it is like my camera (not finding the brand name for the one in evidence) the shutter button is very easily pressed. I hate the neck strap and it's a camera that's bigger than my hands so I probably have half a dozen shots of ceilings and up people's noses from it fumbling from my hands. FWIW
I know they're not identical but they are very similar so for comparison sake...you can see where the button is to take the pic on the top left. (Sorry if I blow margins - I don't do this often. :blushing:)
My camera:
111599_fuji400.jpg

Camera in evidence:
b3446682083ac5a441f2fb506cecd2bf.jpg

does the camera in evidence have a strap? I am not seeing one but I also need some more coffee

I think I read TA had a little dog....if he was dead for days has anyone mentioned the dog? Looks like it would have been barking for someone to come let it out?IMO

The dog was outside the master suite. When his friends entered the house trying to find him, they were greeted by the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth