Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is his point here ??
I'm not to fond of this defense att

I swear I better not hear "if it doesnt fit you must..." and how its all the detectives fault

Couldn't she have undressed in the bathroom, gathered up her clothes, went through the closet after removing her shoes? She wouldn't leave any blood at that point and then could have gathered up the sheets and duvet cover for the wash? Perhaps she even bundled up her clothes and shoes in one of the towels from the bathroom.

How would she have gotten down the hallway (before it was cleaned) and over the bloodstain on the carpet though? Because there wasn't anything past that huge carpet stain.

defense table smug and gleeful all of a sudden

How would she have gotten down the hallway (before it was cleaned) and over the bloodstain on the carpet though? Because there wasn't anything past that huge carpet stain.

Rinsing off and/or wiping off with whatever was in that linen closet, IMO.

With that amount of blood I think she had to go and put shoes on because she could not have gotten any traction in order to move him to the shower.

Traction, yes, probably shoes. The inside of those shoes must have been gross with blood though.

I've been trying to find a particular Travis photo, but can't (here nor elsewhere). Has anyone viewed a photo of Travis alive in the shower, but crouched down on the floor?

If such a photo really exists, I'm now wondering is she was pointing a gun at him here -- and shot him as the first incident in the sequence.

Was he crouched in the far left corner of the shower? If so, it seems like Travis' right eye -- where the bullet entered -- might have been easily accessible where Jodi was standing above him -- above him, pointing the gun down.

So could she have shot him in the head while he was on the crouched in the shower floor... and then he began crawling out and toward the face bowl... and pulled himself up over the face bowl... and that's the blood that was captured all over the sink and mirror?

Any of this possible?

so, has any heard that they found JA's clothes and or shoes she wore that day or did they disappear like the knife and gun?

I've been trying to find a particular Travis photo, but can't (here nor elsewhere). Has anyone viewed a photo of Travis alive in the shower, but crouched down on the floor?

If such a photo really exists, I'm now wondering is she was pointing a gun at him here -- and shot him as the first incident in the sequence.

Was he crouched in the far left corner of the shower? If so, it seems like Travis' right eye -- where the bullet entered -- might have been easily accessible where Jodi was standing above him -- above him, pointing the gun down.

So could she have shot him in the head while he was crouched in the shower floor... and then he began crawling out and toward the bathroom & face bowl, thinking he'd lock himself in there... but then could only manage to pull himself up a little higher than the face bowl... and that's how the blood dripped and spattered over the sink and mirror?

And while he was crawling toward the bathroom with a bullet in his face, she pulled knife out of her pocket, following behind him, and began stabbing in his back...?

This girl was like a friggin' manic monkey on his back. Poor Travis...

Any of this possible?

Nice collection - thanks for sharing! FYI, you may want to take screenshots of some things in case they disappear/get taken down... :seeya:
I'm trying to. If people want to email me at address on website then I will add them as well!

I don't see how this helps? He attacked her cause she dropped the camera and she had a gun handy... Right there in the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rinsing off and/or wiping off with whatever was in that linen closet, IMO.

True, that could be the reason some of the items on the shelf in that closet were submitted as evidence. (I could never figure out why.)

The bathroom was at the other end of that hallway though, right? That's where I'm getting confused. Did she just not go back in the bedroom after the murder?

If anyone needs a live link, I've put one in my signature

So could she have shot him in the head while he was on the crouched in the shower floor... and then he began crawling out and toward the face bowl... and pulled himself up over the face bowl... and that's the blood that was captured all over the sink and mirror?

Any of this possible?

the only pics I have seen are the one of his face looking at the camera with water dripping from him and then the 2 of his lifeless body in the shower. I havent seen any others, doesnt mean they dont exist though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman