Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume in the shower where he was found. She may have showered before she put him back in the shower. With the likely huge pool of blood in the linen closet I suspect she placed him there for a bit.

There were other bathrooms in that home. Someone posted that blood was found in another bathroom. Maybe she showered there instead of where she stuffed Travis's body?

wow. just wow. her goose is cooked.

Can you guys give me a quick rundown of anything important from this morning? All I got to see was a brief discussion of receipts from the attractive LE from Siskyou county.

yea, her atty reminds me of Bozo.

The P team had her on the stand all morning asking ALL kinds of questions, and the D team gets up and asks what 2 questrions? GMAFB

Well, they really don't have anything to attack most of the prosecution witnesses with. They certainly have a tough battle. Lol.

There were other bathrooms in that home. Someone posted that blood was found in another bathroom. Maybe she showered there instead of where she stuffed Travis's body?

But she would have tracked blood throughout the home. A really big point was made that blood was not found after that large saturation right outside the bathroom hallway. That means if she went past that point she was clean of any meaningful amount of blood.

No I thinks he used the cup to pour water around in the bathroom in an attempt to clean up.

And to clean herself up. I think maybe she used the water to attempt to clean herself and a path out. I also wondered what she did for the time that one load of washing was being done, waiting to add the next load.

Cross examination

#249, diagram of house, large area of blood on diagram by the tile/carpet floor area. No blood in the closet. Someone could not have walked through the blood covered carpet without bringing some of the blood with them. No evidence that someone would have walked through that pool of blood because we would have seen signs of transfer in the bedroom.
Redirect
All the blood is in the master bathroom and the area in the carpet. Prosecution: "Was water used in this case to change the patterns? "
Witness: "Water did change the pattern. Motivation is unknown."
Prosecution: "Is it difficult to wash blood off the hands?"
Witness: "no"

Jury Questions
1) Is it possible for the shower and doors to be completely cleaned with water?
answer: If it were tested, yes. This witness did not personally do any testing in the shower.
2) Would there have been trace even with a wash?
If we had tested, yes
3) Is there a way to measure the volume of blood?
Is't more of a medical professional's opinion to offer.

What would be the significance of the shoe print, considering the photo has someone barefoot? She came back in after dressing? Seems like there would be transfer prints? I'm getting lost here - !

But she would have tracked blood throughout the home. A really big point was made that blood was not found after that large saturation right outside the bathroom hallway. That means if she went past that point she was clean of any meaningful amount of blood.

Good point. I just can't see her showering in that stall with Travis's body crumpled all over the floor of it.

This trial is moving right along at a peppy pace. We're back to the Detective Flores, tape played about Jodi having several pin numbers, even one for the garage door Jodi remembers quickly.

How does she know his PIN to his debit card!?????

Did anyone see her switch hands and start writing with her right one just now?

No I thinks he used the cup to pour water around in the bathroom in an attempt to clean up.
I guess I was thinking more of how so much water got on the floor. (I've got too much going on in my head right now lol).

ETA: If she was still naked it would've been easy to rinse herself off.

Is there any tape material of her actually admitting she killed him in self defense?

OMG........tell me she didn't use his cc account to eat breakfast after she offed him

What would be the significance of the shoe print, considering the photo has someone barefoot? She came back in after dressing? Seems like there would be transfer prints? I'm getting lost here - !

With that amount of blood I think she had to go and put shoes on because she could not have gotten any traction in order to move him to the shower.

Do we know who's footprint it was? Maybe Travis's. No pics were shown of the photo. I bet JA got dressed thinking she wants to be ready to leave once she kills him. She didn't figure he wouldn't go without a fight.

Couldn't she have undressed in the bathroom, gathered up her clothes, went through the closet after removing her shoes? She wouldn't leave any blood at that point and then could have gathered up the sheets and duvet cover for the wash? Perhaps she even bundled up her clothes and shoes in one of the towels from the bathroom.

Hi all. First time poster - just joined yesterday. Thanks for your posts on this horrific crime. The last time I was consumed with such a case it was the Peterson trial. I just wanted to add re: the shower, that it would not surprise me had JA taken a shower to "clean off" while TA was laying in the base of the shower. It would be the ultimate "I win" moment for her. Gross but seemingly right up her alley.

Could someone please post more pics of the beefcake Detective please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M