Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she dragged his wet body through the hall and it cleaned the hall?

I think the cup and water was not to clean up but rather to make his body slide on the tile easier. I believe that was how she was able to drag him back to the shower. Bare skin on dry tile would be very hard to move.

That bathroom must have been COVERED in blood before she cleaned up.

ya know, it makes me mad that she wont even look at the pictures - makes me want to scream - YOU DID THIS - YOU SHOULD BE MADE TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh she's seen them all with her atty prior to trial.
She's just acting for the jury and cameras. Imo

And according to the detective's report the shower door was also left open.

Ah, I had thought the shower door was probably closed and thus presented another barrier to the odor getting out. I believe the roommates bedrooms were on a different floor level in the house and Travis's bedroom door was shut and locked.

I see a footprint on that stain, I guess she was wearing shoes.

Oh she's seen them all with her atty prior to trial.
She's just acting for the jury and cameras. Imo

Jodi also saw it up close and personal when she was hacking away at that poor man. :furious:

The stains also could have come from her rolling his body over from face down to face up to drag him back down the hall.

I think the cup and water was not to clean up but rather to make his body slide on the tile easier. I believe that was how she was able to drag him back to the shower. Bare skin on dry tile would be very hard to move.

pools of blood would help it slide too. She may not have needed the water..

so there is a shoe print... did they find a shoe of JA's that matched the markings?

That bathroom must have been COVERED in blood before she cleaned up.

Where did she clean herself up? She too must have been covered in blood!

wow. just wow. her goose is cooked.

January 10, 2013
Afternoon testimony

#116, Linen closet to the north of the sink area
#117, accumulation of blood at the edge of the linen closet
The fact that there is blood in different areas indicates the blood source was moving. Cannot say how fast the source was moving.
#118, Box in the linen closet that shows that bloody water was wicked up into the box. How can that be accomplished? There are some diluted blood stains in the closet. Cannot comment on the volume of blood but because the markings are very red it's more than a drop.
#125, Large circular stain on the tiled floor, the source could have been in one position for a while or the water contact would have had a pooling effect.
#120, Hallway, tiled floor, hair found, expert did screening on the hair. At the lab the expert processed the root of the hair and sent it to the lab.
#126, Floor, door trim visible, west wall of the bathroom hallway, some stains are lighter and they are lighter due to being in contact with water. There is a transfer stain on the wall in a "sliding" pattern.
#127, Same area, a couple of transfer patterns on the baseboard, there is more volume of blood that caused the blood to drip down.
#129, Hallway, west wall, there is carpet at the bottom of the photo. There is a clean area in the middle of the hallway. There is blood along both sides of the hallway. Water has gone through the entire middle of the area. Something could have been in the area to prevent the area from becoming bloody. Could have been used by a cleaning utensil. It's "just a bunch of bloodstains". The source would have been in the area depositing blood on both sides of the hall.
#132, Where the carpet meets the tiled floor, electrical outlet, transfer stain on the wall. Blood can be on the wall and something coming into contact with it.
#133, same type of photo, the transfer of blood occured where you see the stain on the wall. Difficult to identify patterns due to water being in contact with the drops.
#131, carpet, large saturation stain, blood source would have been over the area. Part of the stain appears to be rubbed. Somebody walking through the area could have caused it. On the under side of the carpet it was determined that water had been applied to the stain. At the scene the expert doesn't remember the carpet being wet.
#128, carpet where it meets tile, large stain and a lot of transfer stains. Stepping in the stains could have disrupted the area. Implies a lot of movement in the area. No blood stains in/on the bed. Somebody may have walked on the doorway blood and gone down the hall.
#78, Closet. No blood.
#121, Transfer pattern on the baseboard.
#79, Corner of baseboard, another transfer pattern
#81, lip of the shower, blood source came into contact with it, transfer pattern. Cannot determine if it is a swipe pattern.
#121, tiled floor, transfer patter, shoe print, not a sock or bare foot.
#122, better photo of the shoe print, direction is ????
#162, photo of sock? foot in photo. bare foot no sock or shoe. could not have made the shoe pattern in the blood on the floor. It means that the person wearing the shoe walked through the bathroom after blood was shed.

Large pool of blood on bedroom carpet. She can't define position of victim other to say he was in the area. Underside of carpet indicates water had been applied - diluted like the box in the linen closet.

Water at least seeped through from the edge of the tile but surface didn't appear wet at the scene. A lot of contact indicated in the same area (like someone had kept walking over this surface).

No other substantial blood in bedroom. Pattern transfer in bathroom (or hall?) consistent with shoe. Oh my.

Defense up now questioning the blood expert. She says shower stall walls were clean and no blood except under the body.

Where did she clean herself up? She too must have been covered in blood!

I presume in the shower where he was found. She may have showered before she put him back in the shower. With the likely huge pool of blood in the linen closet I suspect she placed him there for a bit.

ETA: That cardboard box in the linen closet is really good evidence I think that proves he was laying there for a bit and bled out in there for some period of time. And that after he was removed water was splashed around in there. The fact that it's still so red indicates there was a LOT of blood at some point in that closet.

She maybe showered with the door open...may explain all the water.

yea, her atty reminds me of Bozo.

The P team had her on the stand all morning asking ALL kinds of questions, and the D team gets up and asks what 2 questrions? GMAFB

I just have to say I love this prosecutor!

She maybe showered with the door open...may explain all the water.

No I thinks he used the cup to pour water around in the bathroom in an attempt to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M