Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe by law the realtor has to tell you if a murder occurred there.

This may depend on state - but yes, this statement is corrent (FWIW - I worked in mortgage and title for years)

Please do a recap for this pm session im off to bed was up since 2 am.....thanks u can PM me with it xxxx

I'm about to go lay down, too. This sinus infection is kicking my butt :( I'll be back later to play catch-up, though.

Getting to what I want to know the splatter by the sink.

ya know, it makes me mad that she wont even look at the pictures - makes me want to scream - YOU DID THIS - YOU SHOULD BE MADE TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

My in laws had a salesman that stopped by their house (until about 10 yrs ago) to pick up their monthly payment. This guy was pocketing the money for yrs tho and covering it up, they ended up w/ no life ins at all but the company paid out a modest settlement. (just FYI)

Some old timers told me that could be quite a problem with the district managers running around to various bars and getting the agent home and get him to repay so it wouldn't go any further. It could go on for years like you say because some companies mailed all the paperwork about policies to the agent and it was up to the agent to mail it on to the insured. Regular free for all. I'm sorry your family was affected :(

does this witness have a box of disposable gloves with her? Talk about coming prepared for whatever life throws at you!

I see JA is doing her Cousin It impersonation again.

does this witness have a box of disposable gloves with her? Talk about coming prepared for whatever life throws at you!

yea, she walked in with it this mroning. I thought - damn, she's prepared!

This may depend on state - but yes, this statement is corrent (FWIW - I worked in mortgage and title for years)

Yes it does depend on state. Im not sure as to what the laws in Arizona are but in NC they do not and i know Massachusetts they do not.

so it came from a stab or gunshot to the head. Interesting.

Blood on sink indicates movement either moving into or away from sink. Projected blood on mirror. Coughing or sneezing, air to wound, head wound, could all cause the misting on the sink.

So can gunshot wounds.

I believe by law the realtor has to tell you if a murder occurred there.
Not in the state of Arizona. The only thing that has to be disclosed in AZ is if the house was built prior to 1978 there is a chance the paint may be lead based. I asked about that when I bought my home. As far as I know the only state that requires disclosure of a murder in a home for sale is California and I think it had to have been within the past 3 years from the sale of the home.

Yes it does depend on state. Im not sure as to what the laws in Arizona are but in NC they do not and i know Massachusetts they do not.

Im in TX, so I know its the case here, or was rather. Ive been out of title/mortgage for about 5 years. I have no idea in AZ.

I bet it makes her really mad that her DT probably told her she had to look upset during the crime scene photos. If she could act the way she probably wants to act, she'd probably be sitting up on the table, legs crossed, swinging one leg, twirling her hair and gazing out at the crowd. She makes me physically ill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member