Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume in the shower where he was found. She may have showered before she put him back in the shower. With the likely huge pool of blood in the linen closet I suspect she placed him there for a bit.

ETA: That cardboard box in the linen closet is really good evidence I think that proves he was laying there for a bit and bled out in there for some period of time. And that after he was removed water was splashed around in there. The fact that it's still so red indicates there was a LOT of blood at some point in that closet.

That makes a lot of sense to me, JSR. That accounts for both the amounts of blood, as you say, and the probable amount of water that was soaked-up by the cardboard box.

I thought, during testimony, that JA may have tried to clean the closet up a bit, but this theory makes much more sense. By Jove, I think you've got it, Dr. Watson! Thanks!

so, has any heard that they found JA's clothes and or shoes she wore that day or did they disappear like the knife and gun?

Probably in a garbage can along her way to meet Burns.

IMO Flores did very well by not getting rattled. (Ray Romano could play him in the TV movie.)

I suspect this was irritating to the jury - I kept seeing the woman defense attorney sneaking glances to left with concern on her face - I suspect she was trying to gauge the jury's reaction to this badgering.

Am I the only one who gets a vibe that JA is often trying to suppress a smile?

To me, it is not so important if the Det.'s testimony about the ME's testimony (which IS hearsay, BTW) had an inaccuracy about the wound examination, but rather if the ME's testimony had an inaccuracy about the wound examination.

Come on.

geez... we should make a map and plot where she went.. it would be very interesting!

BBM

Working on one now... almost finished. :)

Place names of towns she went (from receipts) and
towns she mentioned on the phone call with the Mesa
detective.

If that's what they are trying to do I can't wait to hear how stabbing him the back is self defense :waitasec:

Oh wait.... I got it!

She shot him in the bathroom. Then the two if them rolled together in the hallway .... as he continued to attack her....she was on the floor and had to reach around him to stab him in the back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea, her atty reminds me of Bozo.

The P team had her on the stand all morning asking ALL kinds of questions, and the D team gets up and asks what 2 questrions? GMAFB

It's because they've got nuttn' honey! They got plenty o' nuttin. If they ask her many questions, it just drives home once again the horror and inhumanity of this murder/murderess. IMO.

How would she have gotten down the hallway (before it was cleaned) and over the bloodstain on the carpet though? Because there wasn't anything past that huge carpet stain.

It's my understanding that the closet (not the linen closet, but his clothing closet) had a separate door and "hallway" through from the bedroom to the bathroom. IMO, it would have provided a perfect route from the bathroom after removing her clothing and shoes and bundling them up in a towel to proceed through the unbloodied closet, into the master bedroom and just avoid the blood stain on the carpet of the hallway leading to the bathroom. There was a drop or two of blood right outside the closet door - maybe from her cuts?

I bet they ask for a mistrial because the detective changed his testimony from his GJ testimony. Is there a lawyer on this thread? Can we get an expert opinion?

WHY...would she place him in the closet for a bit? who to hide him from? I mean just leave him in the middle of the bathroom while she showers. Can someone explain it to me please? Thanks

I assume the defense's case relies on a story that he was shot first, didn't go down, kept coming after her, until she killed him with a knife. So the defense is trying to refute the ME's opinion that the stabbing happened first.

ETA: They want the jurors to think the ME is changing his story to fit the prosecution's theory. Remember they grilled the ME about this, i.e., "didn't you tell Detective that he was shot first?", and the ME was getting really pissed.

and then she dragged his body back to the shower, stuffed it into the stall and dunked some cups of water over it because he, um, wouldn't stay dead?

The ME said {he couldn't have been shot first}, because the concussion to the brain would have left him unconscious

Thanks for your comment. I'm still curious, though...

1. I didn't realize he had a brain concussion.

2. I thought they said the bullet -- miraculously -- didn't go through Travis' brain.

3. What caused the concussion? A gunshot wound? Could it have been a kick in the head? Or that his head "whiplashed" on a wall and jogged his brain around?

4. My understanding is that people can live a while with a concussion. (Example: actress Natasha Richardson). So, if gunshot in the head caused a concussion -- but didn't go through his brain -- seems he could have crawled and still put up a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018