Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Tanisha is bawling.
Just jumping off your post. Travis has 4 sisters and 3 brothers iirc - lots of in laws, nieces & nephews, cousins, etc. He has a HUGE family (many of which are taking turns being in court since they don't live in AZ) and literally dozens and dozens of friends.

I bet Tanisha is bawling.

His sister is one tough cookie. She is watching and taking it in and being very strong. Glad Travis has both his sisters there representing him...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I think OJ's lawyers will be sending her lawyers a copyright infringement warning if she keeps up with the "If I did it" BS.

As long as it's not the same premise, remember everything you "would have done" before and after, but black-out during the crime itself. How convenient...

ah...the first hint of frustration from Flores. He's in a perfect position to throw himself across the table and giving her a good ol punch!

ya know I've thought about that ---- I'm wondering if she sold the electronics that were "stolen" from grandparents.....:waitasec:

Hi, Zoey. A good question. One more thing: From yesterday's utterly astonishing interrogation, I recalled a coincidence: Jodi said that the Ninjas stole thirty dollars from her. As I remember, that is the exact amount that the Ninja gun thief stole from her at her grandmother's house. Coincidence? I think not.

January 16, 2013 Morning Testimony

STATE WITNESS DETECTIVE FLORES

--Video taped interview of Jodi where she is wearing the orange jail jumpsuit
--Flores is trying to get a reason "why" from Jodi and she will not give him one.
--Flores confronts her about the gun and shell casing, her blood, hair,
--Jodi says that she wasn't jealous, well maybe a little about Cancun.
--Flores continues to go over the evidence such as the knife and how she stabbed Travis. --Flores is asking for the truth. Jodi says nothing and stares at Flores.
--Flores asks what she did with the gun. She denies having a gun.
--Jodi says she "did not kill Travis" Flores says "I believe you did, I truely believe you did".
--Flores says that he has been at so many scenes and there is always, always evidence left behind.
--Jodi says that if she had planned to hurt him in any way she wouldn't stab him, she would shoot him, and she would have to wear gloves. *if* she had to kill him she would make as humane as possible. Jodi says that "Travis was still alive". Flores says he was shot first. Jodi now talking about Travis being attacked by the Ninjas. At that time Travis was able to move. He was sort of using his legs but he wasn't standing up.
--Jodi doesn't know what time she left.
--Flores now telling Jodi he gave her the only opportunity to tell the truth. The evidence does not make any sense. The evidence tells a story and it doesn't match Jodi's story. Asks Jodi if that is how she wants to leave it. Tells her he doesn't
--Jodi: "as long as I am here someone else is out there." Now going on about the male and female that killed Travis.
--Jodi asking if she could write his family a letter. Flores will not provide their address and if they want contact with her they can make it.
Flores concluding the video statement saying he hoped that they could resolve it here. <he reads his cell phone>. Flores is standing and ready to walk out. Tells Jodi she is hurting her family by not telling the truth.

omg she wants to write to his grandmother and his family

terrible
Connie Alexander (Travis' sister in law, Gary's wife) and Tanisha Sorenson (Travis sister) have both been very vocal that they'd prefer the letter come from death row please. ;)

I just wish Jodi and ICA were sharing a cell. It might save the Tax Payers a lot of money.

Oh here we go again. Double life strategy coming up...

The least I'd do is kill him humanely! Wtf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish Jodi and ICA were sharing a cell. It might save the Tax Payers a lot of money.

I wish ICA were in a cell, period.. but that's a different story...

FWIW I absolutely adore Det. Flores (sp?) He's interrogating her all on his own and has to be both good and bad cop all at the same time. I would not have had his patience. I think he did a wonderful job.

Absolutely - I think Detective Flores is amazing! :yesss:

She is pure evil. If Satin is on this earth, he is living in her body. Disgusting.

Connie Alexander (Travis' sister in law, Gary's wife) and Tanisha Sorenson (Travis sister) have both been very vocal that they'd prefer the letter come from death row please. ;)

What was creepy was when Det. Flores said he was not going to give her any addresses, she said "that's okay, I know his grandmother's address".

WTH? Did she have it memorized? And why would she?

oh yah, because she's a stalker who knew every detail about Travis.

That's some creepy stuff right there --

MOO

Mel

His sister is one tough cookie. She is watching and taking it in and being very strong. Glad Travis has both his sisters there representing him...

I agree. They are a tough group. I don't know if I could sit there day in and day out like they have. I wish their family and his friends all the continued strength and love through this process and in their lives. They deserve justice, relief, and happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member