Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this beyond the scope anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum. Butt (lol), she is a planner. She dyes her hair. She steals a gun. She gets a car that is one of a billion.

She stabs him first?

TA looks like quite a beefy guy. She is small. And we have seen she does not have a six pack.

I would shoot someone. Trying to stab a huge guy makes no sense to me.

It does make sense that she shot him first and the gun jammed . Then she took the time to get a knife from somewhere.

The knife makes no sense in light of all of her other planning

What was creepy was when Det. Flores said he was not going to give her any addresses, she said "that's okay, I know his grandmother's address".

WTH? Did she have it memorized? And why would she?

oh yah, because she's a stalker who knew every detail about Travis.

That's some creepy stuff right there --

MOO

Mel
All his siblings have a pretty big online presence too. Jodi stated she contacted Tanisha via Myspace regarding the BMW. I tend to think she did some heavy cyber-stalking of all his family and friends. JMO

I was hoping to play on her emotions

You saw her as emotional?

No not really

Casey actually was a much better liar, far more convincing, way better actress than Jodi. Jodi is as cold as ice! IMO

I have a feeling that Casey had been spinning tales all her life. This one just used her wiles, her looks, her child like behaviors to not get asked a bunch of questions and it seemed to work for her until she killed someone.

Bookmarking my place here as I head out briefly.... wonder how understanding the guy I'm meeting with will be when I tell him I have a murder trial I have to get home to watch. :)

See you all later!

The PA interrogation of DT Flores may hinder their case even more. DT Flores is on record/audio/video, so this extra drilling may backfire on them.

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum. Butt (lol), she is a planner. She dyes her hair. She steals a gun. She gets a car that is one of a billion.

She stabs him first?

TA looks like quite a beefy guy. She is small. And we have seen she does not have a six pack.

I would shoot someone. Trying to stab a huge guy makes no sense to me.

It does make sense that she shot him first and the gun jammed . Then she took the time to get a knife from somewhere.

The knife makes no sense in light of all of her other planning

IMO she wanted it to appear like the crime was done by more than one person. It was staging.

This crap seems like smoke and mirrors to me. Distract the jurors from the pertinant info with this garbage. Is he going to question the producers of Inside Edition and 48 Hours as to their interrogation techniques as well? This is painfully laborious.

Bookmarking my place here as I head out briefly.... wonder how understanding the guy I'm meeting with will be when I tell him I have a murder trial I have to get home to watch. :)

See you all later!

I'm mocked by husband and daughters.....my dog not so much...I bring snacks and share.....:blushing::seeya:

Where is the defense going with this line of questioning? We all know she lied during the interrogation since she has admitted to killing Travis! This line of questioning is better for a client who claims to not have anything to do with the murder.

Is it possible that the fact that JA didn't have a lawyer during the interrogation could hurt the PA case.

It has been said they Mirandized her multiple times, so I doubt it. Boy was JA stupid to sit there and talk. Stupid isn't even the right word. I can't imagine trying to (what I view as) "bond" with the detective over all that time when he's telling her "we know you did it".

Everyone knows ninjas do laundry!

Interesting body language pushing the hair back and over her shoulder instead of covering up as per usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member