Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, that was tedious and painful to watch. Does anyone have any idea where they were going with that?

What is "the admonition"?
The judge's previous warning which probably includes not to speak to anyone about the aspects of the case, refrain from reading or watching news about the trial, etc. Most often given at the commencement of trial (some judges repeat it every break though).

uggh walked away for a minute, when are they coming back?

sorry had to post this :floorlaugh:
207ozl1.jpg

I've already gotten popoju's permission and I'm putting this in the nominate post of the year thread.

I really hope he tucks his shirt in after his lunch and potty break!

admonition: don't talk about the case, don't watch coverage of the case, no social media about the case, etc etc etc

Hello Ya'll....
FWIW, I am watching the trial on In Session

The commentator is telling how JA is creative and artistic while in jail and her brother is selling the artwork on Ebay. Nice huh? Kind of gagged on my ramen noodles!

Does anyone believe that some of the jurors aren't following a little of this in the news or talking to family about it???

Well now, that was tedious and painful to watch. Does anyone have any idea where they were going with that?

Hopefully, the PA have something the jurors can hang on to, because if they are wasting their time and merely stating the the obvious, the grave just gets deeper.

Alright, peanut butter sandwich time, y'all!

I'll have to catch up when I get home:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member