Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she's very rigid about breaks and lunchtime. When they stayed "late" yesterday I couldn't believe it. What was it, 4:30 when they broke right in the middle of the video???

Yeah, seems they could be more efficient. If I was a juror, I would want to get more done and GTH out of there rather than having it d-r-r-a-a-a-g along like this.

You're right she IS very timely about the breaks.

The break schedule might have to do with the labor laws in terms of her Courtroom staff. But I don't know specifics about the labor laws in AZ.

I'm worried that JA will be able to use this poor defense team as a reason to appeal the guilty verdict that I hope she receives. I'm hoping I'm wrong but it seems to me that they aren't doing a very good job!

imo, they don't have a lot to work with. :seeya:

I'm worried that JA will be able to use this poor defense team as a reason to appeal the guilty verdict that I hope she receives. I'm hoping I'm wrong but it seems to me that they aren't doing a very good job!

Hi, AZNanaPeg. I am not worried. I think that such appeals are predicated on major foul-ups, not simply lazy defense work. To some degree, the defense has done their homework with making pretrial motions and requests for mistrials. Also, their alternate theory is extremely narrow. They're not saying that she didn't do it; they say that she did it for reasons that are very unlikely to elucidated very clearly.

What's the defense strategy now, are they blaming Det Flores for the crime?

'think I almost lost membership for that comment.....opps'

LOL

Did you know the quickest way to get rid of people ringing your doorbell to convert you?

Tell them you are a druid or a Catholic. I think either is a lost cause to them.

LOL I like getting into very long friendly debates with them about Jesus, Faith + believing VS good works, and general concepts that they sometimes disagree with. Caution though. Be prepared for about an hour long debate. LOL

I really would love to know what type of jobs everyone has that they can watch/catch up/read at work. I never had such a job. lol

I'm on winter break from law school, and unfortunately my classes resume on Monday. :banghead:

What has/will the "flighty" short-term roommate of JA say about her? TIA

this struck me when i first heard it:

when she refers to travis in the present tense. it sounds intentional to me. like she read somewhere normal people do that when they lose someone they love.

That's what I tell them too, because I really am a Catholic. After I tell them I'm Catholic they go on their merry way very quickly.

LMAO I know! I know! I live out here in the bible belt and those folks come around several times during the year. One of these days I am going to answer the door with a horned helmet on and tell them I'm a Viking and see what happens.

I don't understand why they aren't being sequestered.

Thank God they're not. I think in the casey case the sequestration was a huge part of why they found her not guilty. They didn't want to stay around for weeks more for the penalty phase.

ha ha :) Receptionist where hardly anyone visits, the phone rings only about 20 times a day. On my first day my manager said, get yourself a newspaper and a book to read out the kitchen and there is full internet access if you are bored. pmsl. :giggle: whooo!!!!!! shan't be leaving here in a hurry lol

I am an Admin Asst. My boss is in Toulouse France this whole week. Next week I'll have get back to work.

Uck, J-Hole loves watching herself. Not to mention belittling people "She's a bit flighty"

and about Travis "He was watching a video on youtube, *snort* it was so stupid *snort*:

Sounds like...Anything to get you to move out Jodi...we got married, so get out.

So why are we watching this load of old tosh again please defence??

I'm curious - here in Calif this isn't getting any coverage outside of TruTV, NG, JVM and Dr Drew. I'm assuming it's getting a lot in Phoenix news, but I'm wondering about other cities.

I'm in Boston. No coverage here either with the exception of TruTV and HLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro