Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT and yet strangely connected--

Notre Dame football star a part of a hoax of a dead girlfriend all over the news now....speculation it was to cover his true sexual orientation????

And he was a Mormon......:what:

Interesting times indeed.

according to a response by him this was an online relationship that he feel victim to

Notre Dame football star a part of a hoax of a dead girlfriend all over the news now....speculation it was to cover his true sexual orientation????

Poor Mormons are really getting hammered lately!

Sorry to jump in but I have been wondering about the blood splatter around the sink area.

The recreations don't really show Travis at the sink area while being stabbed.

It almost looks like that is where the initial attack was. What do y'all think?

My theory is that he was in the shower when she attacked him with the knife stabbing him in the chest first, which caused him to asperate blood. He stumbles out of the shower to the sink to balance himself or something (asperating blood all over the mirror and sink) and then she attacks form the back, stabbing him over and over until he falls to the ground, as he is crawling away from her and to the bedroom, she is above him (straddeling him) and still stabbing, or wrestling with him somehow. He reaches the carpet and thats where she grabs him, pulls his chin or head up and slashes his throat. At that point she flips him over and turns him around and drags him back into the bathroom where she puts him in the shower and turns on the water (I havent figured out if it was JUST to rinse him off (maybe of her DNA) or if she did that to see what his reaction would be (to verify if he were dead or not)). She decides to shoot him for good measure.... Then she maybe attempts a clean up, decides eff it, Ill throw the sheets in the wash, delete the pic and throw that in there too. Then she leaves to meet RB.

JMO of course, but for some reason my gut is telling me this is what happened.

Sorry to jump in but I have been wondering about the blood splatter around the sink area.

The recreations don't really show Travis at the sink area while being stabbed.

It almost looks like that is where the initial attack was. What do y'all think?

Those TV ( I'm assuming that's where you have seen them) recreations of the chain of events leading up to Travis's murder are full of dookey. I remember one went thru the whole scenerio and had Travis back in the shower and THEN flashed a pic of the sink, like, and then this happened.
:waitasec:

No, I believe their only choices will be...self-defense, felony murder and premeditated murder. Already guilty, just a matter of degree. jmo

They will still have the option of NG.

If they vote G on 1st Degree, then they move on to the 2nd and final part: the Penalty Phase. If they are not unanimous on Death, it is LWOP for poor little Jodi. Just another stage for her to be a star.

Where is her dad? I thought they were. "close"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Financially I'm not certain he can afford to be there. The parents own a diner in Cali - I believe Jodi's brother and sister both might work there. Mom's already quit her job in order to attend trial if I understand correctly. (I dunno if this was a job at the diner or something else though.)

I'd think money would be tight everything considered which might not allow for him to attend too. JMO

Oh gosh dont bring Daddy into this NOOOOO!!!!!! Dont go down that road. I couldn't take that again lol

Well he did shove her into a wall... According to her...(eyeroll) Is he set to testify he physically abused her so she was hypersensitive ?

Gonna get done stuff done. Bbl!

Good to see you dgfred!

I think the spray at the sink was from coughing/blood in his airway from the stabbing.

:twocents:

hln has the stick figure re-enactment.. let me find it

Right... but he had to have either been 1st attacked there with a middle back/chest stab hitting a lung or a neck wound because of the spray. Looks like he got to right above the sink somehow. She sure was dressed and had a knife handy. Conveinient for self defense against a naked man in the shower.

The pic of just his face/eyes while in the shower sure looks strange to me. Almost like he is upset about something/everything. Eyes are dark.

Crazy, I wonder if any other religions have had multiple scandals? Catholic?

Well he did shove her into a wall... According to her...(eyeroll) Is he set to testify he physically abused her so she was hypersensitive ?

LOL I'm sure it will come up in the Penalty Phase :what:

Hi! Yup that was me from Peterson.

Jodi is a good distance from the jurors. It's the hugest courtroom I've ever seen. They never see her standing and limping around, just sitting. Plus they look at her through multiple tables and of course both her attorneys and a/v equipment. And she hides in her hair. I made a point to view the jury as much as I could and I never saw them looking at her.

Hi Katie - I am a long-time lurker at Websleuths, starting way back when, following your posts on the Peterson trial. I finally get a chance to thank you for providing so much insight to that case.

I am really looking forward to hearing more about your courtroom observations from the Arias Trial. It gives us a very unique perspective we just can't get from watching video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020