Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they don't find her guilty of what the prosecutor is arguing for I believe she could walk.

(ianal, but I believe this is the dealio)

Yep, she'll walk just like her doppelganger, Casey, did...:banghead: .. :furious:

JMO but, how could the jury not see premeditation in the fact that, with there being no evidence that arias used any weapons found in TA's home, she must have brought the weapons with her. Considering the timeline of the photographs taken on TA's camera, it seems obvious that Jodi had the weapons nearby or on her person as Travis was in the shower. If that doesn't show premeditation, I am not sure what does. And then after what seems like an obvious attemp to cover herself by leaving voicemails and diary entries for someone to find just seems like an example of someone who has stratgized and plotted step by step what they are going to carry out. Again, JMO

I haven't had a nightmare yet but I am sure I will. One thing has happened that never happened to me. I am afraid of JA. I got the creepiest feeling the other day in the shower. I had to open the curtain. Usually, I want to get my hands on the defendants (especially KC). Wonder what it is about JA that scares me from the opposite side if the USA.

I think Jodi has the "psycho movie" effect. It just sticks. Showers are where we are must vulnerable. Apparently :what:

that is what I think too... someone posted the charges on the last thread and I am dreading trying to find it LOL.. but I truly want to look at it again hahaha.

I read the charges yesterday but I didn't find anything regarding the jury options as to verdict. BTW: no lesser charges (2nd) if I read it correctly.

I find it especially disgusting that Jodi sent flowers to Norma after she stole Travis away from her. :furious:

According to those who knew him Travis most wanted to find someone he could spend his life with and have children. His 2008 affirmation was to be better in relationships and I believe he was at 'that' stage where he was grown up and knew what he was looking for. According to Jodi's journal she picked irises to send to Norma because Travis liked Iris as a name for a future daughter.

Just sick.and.twisted.

Slightly OT and yet strangely connected--

Notre Dame football star a part of a hoax of a dead girlfriend all over the news now....speculation it was to cover his true sexual orientation????

And he was a Mormon......:what:

Interesting times indeed.

she is an evil, vile thing.

i simply cannot believe the interviews I watched yesterday...i think she is a budding serial killer and should qualify for the DP.

the letters she has from travis, which are photo copies , have to be fraudulent.

So what are you thinking about the sink area?

BTW- Hey and thanks Linda! :seeya:

IMO he was stabbed in his chest as he was in the shower. She expected him to drop and die right there but didn't. He lurched outta the shower, held his hands up trying to defend himself, fell, pulled himself up and bled over the sink ... Got stab again...ended up crawling down the hall being stabbed ....somewhere as she stabbed him in the back if his head, he covered it with his hands getting wounds on the back of hands, end of hallway she slit his throat.... Dragged him back to the bathroom where he was supposed to die, pissed off she stands over him , shoots him then stuffs him in the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidence proved to me he was stabbed more along his crawl down the hallway while he tried to get away.

i picture her attacking him in the shower---stabbing him, probably in the heart. stunned and gravely injured, he fought, managed to get out of the shower, stumbled and fell to his knees near the sink and crawled down that hallway, with her stabbing him repeatedly in the back. then she delivers the coups de grace with the throat slashing and hauls him back into the bathroom. she hears some after-death sounds, freaks out thinking he's still not dead and shoots him in the head.

Can anybody confirm if the trial is scheduled for today?

I think the spray at the sink was from coughing/blood in his airway from the stabbing.

:twocents:

hln has the stick figure re-enactment.. let me find it

I think Jodi has the "psycho movie" effect. It just sticks. Showers are where we are must vulnerable. Apparently :what:

Well, in the bathroom doing your business period, is. lol

Couple questions:

1) Is there court today?

2) Will we see psychologicals on this girl during the guilt phase? I cannot wait to see that stuff.

3) Anyone know how the jury is structured? How many have to agree for the counts? Are there alternates sitting in currently? Same jury for penalty phase? If there is jury misconduct and a mistrial occured, can the state bring charges again?

Her 'that does look like me' and 'I do have some similar sweatpants' during the interviews are creeeeeeepy.

She knows they know... but it doesn't faze her a bit. She keeps piling the lies on.

Just a quick inquiry: has anyone heard anything on whether or not any of the woman Travis began to date after his split from Arias will take the stand, or have been questioned?

Where is her dad? I thought they were. "close"

Oh gosh dont bring Daddy into this NOOOOO!!!!!! Dont go down that road. I couldn't take that again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman