Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But -- the judge told the jury to return this morning. What's up?

IS had their "countdown to trial" clock ticking away before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Vinnie P. just said testimony starts in about an hour.

But -- the judge told the jury to return this morning. What's up?

According to InSession there is Court today. Showing Vinnie. Says Live and clock says Court starts in 40 minutes :waitasec:

Hey All,

I asked earlier but don't think I saw a responce. Have they or will the jury hear from any of the other females TA dated after his split from JA?

Crazy, I wonder if any other religions have had multiple scandals? Catholic?
Ya think?!?
There's good, bad, healthy, unhealthy people in all religions, all walks of life.
Imo

Just read this on the Twitter:

InSession

@BethKaras will join us at 12 p.m. ET with a preview of what we can expect from today’s testimony in the #JodiArias trial.

Can someobe show me where she admitted to killing him?

I don't think we have seen any video of that at this point. the rumor I hear is those conversations took place between she and her family, and she and her attorneys.

Ya think?!?
There's good, bad, healthy, unhealthy people in all religions, all walks of life.
Imo

Ya, I was being sarcastic, every religion has people that screw up, even athiests screw up. haha

Oh gosh dont bring Daddy into this NOOOOO!!!!!! Dont go down that road. I couldn't take that again lol

They are not close. He has basically disowned her. He has Stage 4 Cancer right now so he isn't doing well.

Thanks. Heck i thought maybe another guy had come forward :floorlaugh: I saw that last night on Dr. Drew. He sure was "open" :what: :floorlaugh:

He strikes me as a snake oil salesman. Did they vet his story before he was on?

Hi Katie - I am a long-time lurker at Websleuths, starting way back when, following your posts on the Peterson trial. I finally get a chance to thank you for providing so much insight to that case.

I am really looking forward to hearing more about your courtroom observations from the Arias Trial. It gives us a very unique perspective we just can't get from watching video.

:welcome:

Can someone show me where she admitted to killing him?

I think only her lawyers filed the self-defense part to get something into trial... not that she has admitted to killing him to anyone else.

1st defense was she wasn't there.
2nd defense was the two others did it.
3rd defense is the self-defense one put out by her attorneys.

:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member