Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to remember in regards to the jurors questions....when the judge gives them instructions before deliberations they will better understand what it is they have to decide, mainly whether or not it is self-defense, felony murder or premeditated murder.

Also, these jurors have only their own thoughts right now thus explaining their questions. Once they deliberate, their voices together will bring sense of the evidence to all of them.
jmo

Good morning all.

I have a question. I got an email from the crime examiner and its titled "Man who dated JA not shocked by TA's murder"

Is it ok for me to link?

I just watched that video from the last thread! :eek:

let me find it

Greetings to all. This is my first post, so please bear with me. I've been following the Arias trial since day one and think she's guilty as sin as well as being a pathological liar. None of her three alibi stories (1. She wasn't there, 2. Ninjas killed Travis, 3. Self-defense) add up to any semblance of truth. (Well, except that the woman ninja was probably Jodi herself projecting her actions onto a fictional character.)

What stands out for me (and hopefully the jurors in this case) is the photographic evidence and her bloody hand print on the wall. Irrefutably, that's her DNA mixed with his. According to her ninja story, neither of the two intruders cut her, so there is no other reason for her blood to be there unless she was cut with her own knife while slashing Travis.

I think, and this is JIMHO, that his murder was the result of him telling her this was the LAST time they would 'get together.' I have no proof, obviously, but it makes as much sense as him telling her she wasn't going to Cancun with him. Maybe he said both things. At any rate, she went into a rage and slaughtered him brutally. She knew exactly what she was doing, especially with the cover-up afterwards.

I'm glad the jurors are asking questions. Sounds to me like they are trying to eliminate every possible excuse or suspect, which means they are actually thinking. Unlike the jurors who should have seen justice done in the CMA case. Again, just my humble opinion.

:welcome6:

I just watched that video from the last thread! :eek:

let me find it

Thanks. Heck i thought maybe another guy had come forward :floorlaugh: I saw that last night on Dr. Drew. He sure was "open" :what: :floorlaugh:

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

:eek: WTH is going on with those types of questions from the jury ?

:waitasec: Don't they know that Jodi MURDERED Travis and they are there to determine if it was "pre-meditated murder" -- which it was PRE-MEDITATED ... Hello Jury -- she brought a gun with her, dyed her hair, rented a car, etc etc etc ... OR ... if it was "self defense" -- which is a total crock of ...

Last night, I watched NG's Show ... but first a "Disclaimer" :

I do NOT like that defense attorney Peter Odom she always has on her show ...

BUT -- here is what Peter Odom said that caught my attention [and Nancy's attention] :

GRACE: Well, then, where is she get -- where did she get the knife? Where was it?

PETER ODOM: I don`t know, Nancy. You know, that`s going to be for her -- that`s going to be for the state to explain if they want to convict her of murder.

And I`ll tell you something. The state`s making a mistake here. The prosecutors in this case are -- she is calling the shots. They are chasing her agenda. Why don`t they get back to proving the evidence of murder against her, rather than chasing all her lies? She`s running this trial.

GRACE: You know what, Peter? That is a very astute observation. They are. She is playing "catch me if you can." But what they`re doing is laying a foundation of all her lies.

Link: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/16/ng.01.html

I NEVER agree with him ... BUT the comment "She's running this trial" makes me think of CA and her crew who "ran that trial" ...

The State needs to lay out ALL the evidence against Jodi SIMPLY so that the jury understands the evidence ... The State needs to point out that the defense is BS and is there to raise doubt and confuse the jury ...

I know the state is "laying the foundation" to prove Jodi's LIES ... but we all know that CA LIED ... and look what happened there ?

This should be a "slam dunk" for the State with ALL THAT EVIDENCE they have, and that is where the focus should be !

Okay ... I hope this made sense ... I have not had enough coffee this morning ... so ...

:seeya:

:moo:

Just watched the HLN interview, man who dated JA, Abe Abdelhadi, talk about letting it all out, hahaha, he was blunt and funny. Seems Ms. Arias the cutie had her way all her life and no one ever told her no, until TA that is.

I'll need to read/rematch Mr. Martinez opening statements.

I don't think the juror that asked that alibi question was paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings to all. This is my first post, so please bear with me. I've been following the Arias trial since day one and think she's guilty as sin as well as being a pathological liar. None of her three alibi stories (1. She wasn't there, 2. Ninjas killed Travis, 3. Self-defense) add up to any semblance of truth. (Well, except that the woman ninja was probably Jodi herself projecting her actions onto a fictional character.)

What stands out for me (and hopefully the jurors in this case) is the photographic evidence and her bloody hand print on the wall. Irrefutably, that's her DNA mixed with his. According to her ninja story, neither of the two intruders cut her, so there is no other reason for her blood to be there unless she was cut with her own knife while slashing Travis.

I think, and this is JIMHO, that his murder was the result of him telling her this was the LAST time they would 'get together.' I have no proof, obviously, but it makes as much sense as him telling her she wasn't going to Cancun with him. Maybe he said both things. At any rate, she went into a rage and slaughtered him brutally. She knew exactly what she was doing, especially with the cover-up afterwards.

I'm glad the jurors are asking questions. Sounds to me like they are trying to eliminate every possible excuse or suspect, which means they are actually thinking. Unlike the jurors who should have seen justice done in the CMA case. Again, just my humble opinion.

Re: bolded part.

Good theory and a lot of people agree with you. I think too that maybe after she realized there is no way he was going to take her, maybe Jodi had asked to stay at his house while he was gone. If she had asked that and was told no, she may have flipped out with all the rejections.

She was such a chamelion that it seemed she liked to become the other person and one way I think she did that was trying to be live-in partners with the person or at least be there as much as possible. She was notorious for going through people's things, and a great opportunity to go through all his stuff if she could stay there while he was out of town.

But, I do think your theory is probably correct.

I understand that Arizona is one of only three states where jurors are allowed to ask questions. I've never followed a case where questions could be asked and I'm totally unsure if I'm reading too much into the questions.

Hopefully it will all become clear to the jurors once they deliberate.

The guy she dated from Dr. Drew is close to 50 years old.

She had a way to get herself in places,

I remember seeing her in a photo with the guy from the Secret, maybe it was something like a book signing.

Here she is with head honcho from PPL.
l.jpg

It would seem that Jodi had many options available to her.

I'll need to read/rematch Mr. Martinez opening statements.

I don't think the juror that asked that alibi question was paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:seeya: If you have a link for the Opening Statements, could you please post it ?

THANKS ! I missed the Openings because I forgot the trial had started ...

I just don't get WHY they are asking about alibis ... this case should be a "slam dunk" for the State ...

We all KNOW who killed Travis ... :furious:

:seeya: :moo:

So last night I was watching the 48 Hours special "Picture Perfect" about JA.
I couldn't help but notice that Ryan Burns has put on a LOT of weight since they met in 2008. He is almost unrecognizable.

How were you able to watch this last night? I didn't know they were airing it in the US... TIA Also is there a link where we can watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee