Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good gravy! Who is that with FCA?

I never saw this from the FCA trial (thankfully).

Andrea Lyons. I actually liked her. She was the only one i respected on the Defense Team. Short time she was on it.

If you have not watched the 48 Hours video that was posted yesterday I suggest you do so now. I have received several ridicules messages from people saying it will cause a mistrial because the jury will watch it. Please. If someone wants it bad enough they can find it just as easily as I did. Also, if a juror is going to go looking for details about this case online, they're not a very good juror in the first place and deserve whatever happens. Lastly, I would not be surprised if the video is shown, at some point, in court. At any rate, the same people that complained said they reported it, so it will likely be removed soon. If someone wants they can download it and post it elsewhere. Once it's deleted I won't be putting it back up. The only reason I uploaded it was so trial watchers could see it.

Dang, now I know why they say watch out for the quiet ones.......:what:

geez... this DA does not know what he is doing...

"tell us the story of what mr. alexander said"

come. on.

How is the going to help his client.
TA is dead, JA admitted to it.
How is any of this going to help his client prove self defense.
Plus he speaks like she didn't admit to this.

I'm so :frustrated:

I have to watch Juan but as I recall he says it like r i us but correct Spanish pronunciation would be air i us.
correct pronunciation would not be air ee us. it would be a r ee us where the "r" is like a quick "d" sound.

Someone else mentioned he pronounces it differently at different times....I haven't noticed but haven't been paying attention either.

If you have not watched the 48 Hours video that was posted yesterday I suggest you do so now. I have received several ridicules messages from people saying it will cause a mistrial because the jury will watch it. Please. If someone wants it bad enough they can find it just as easily as I did. Also, if a juror is going to go looking for details about this case online, they're not a very good juror in the first place and deserve whatever happens. Lastly, I would not be surprised if the video is shown, at some point, in court. At any rate, the same people that complained said they reported it, so it will likely be removed soon. If someone wants they can download it and post it elsewhere. Once it's deleted I won't be putting it back up. The only reason I uploaded it was so trial watchers could see it.

:what: I thank you for putting it up because I had never seen it. If jurors are looking here or searching youtube they are guilty of misconduct.

I think the defense are grasping for straws and they know if they say they have no questions for any of the witnesses, they can be seen as bad counsel. It used to irk me but now it amuses me. :rollercoaster:

Thanks, David. I actually watched it this morning on your channel. Thanks for posting it, because quite honestly many of us couldn't find it.

I doubt it would cause a mistrial - I didn't see anything in it that would even approach that.

:seeya:

Mel

I'm gonna guess they're going to paint him as a flirt and/or a ladies' man.

Ooooh... what a bad guy!

Thank you for posting. Great insight from Travis' friends about JA. Very informative. I don't see what the big deal is. If a juror is going to go against their instructions then they would have access to any articles or videos posted here as well as all our insight and theories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Andrea Lyons. I actually liked her. She was the only one i respected on the Defense Team. Short time she was on it.

Thanks. I couldn't recall who it was. The only other one I respected was Anne Finnell, but that was more for her past achievements, as opposed to being in any way involved with FCA defence.

I'm suprised big boy is getting to ask about the witnesses about the night at Travis's house.

Surely it is beyond the scope of what the witness was testifying to?

I missed that last part ... what was the last question and answer?

oh oh....think the naughty pics coming out

He's going to show her a nude photo of Jodi wait for it!! I know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487