Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think poor Ms. Ute is about to see a side of Jodi she never wanted to.

If you have not watched the 48 Hours video that was posted yesterday I suggest you do so now. I have received several ridicules messages from people saying it will cause a mistrial because the jury will watch it. Please. If someone wants it bad enough they can find it just as easily as I did. Also, if a juror is going to go looking for details about this case online, they're not a very good juror in the first place and deserve whatever happens. Lastly, I would not be surprised if the video is shown, at some point, in court. At any rate, the same people that complained said they reported it, so it will likely be removed soon. If someone wants they can download it and post it elsewhere. Once it's deleted I won't be putting it back up. The only reason I uploaded it was so trial watchers could see it.

Thank you for finding it and putting it up for us to watch.

Leslie was @ TA's home - woke up @ 1am to get a big drink of water - TA was sitting on the big bean bag chairs talking on the phone. . . . Leslie jokingly said say hi to Jodi.
got the impression he was talking to JA.

@ Huntington Beach trip - JA and she were there - during conversations w/JA - did she ever get an inkling that JA and TA were having a sexual relationship. . . . Yes

State
You knew JA as quiet right? Objection leading
you knew Jodi - . . . yes
let me show you some photographs . . .

JA is twisting the pencil in her hands . . . . hides it in her palm - then writes a question to her Atty - Atty writes a response.

Mam - I don't mean to doubt you but you say you know her -
Defense - I am going to obect to this
Judge - Approach!

The sidebars are reaching Casey Anthony trial levels now. Every 2 minutes! :banghead:

Why does nearly every single objection have to result in a sidebar?

Thank you for posting. Great insight from Travis' friends about JA. Very informative. I don't see what the big deal is. If a juror is going to go against their instructions then they would have access to any articles or videos posted here as well as all our insight and theories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Remember how we knew the anthony defense team was reading here, and we'd often hear questions or our suggestions show up in the trial. In this case, I don't think the defense is interested enough to lurk here, but who knows.

They did seem to get our "get Jodi out of those glasses" suggestion - LOL

MOO

Mel

PS: Mr. Prosecutor - please stop yelling at this witness!

Wanna bet they rewind the tape during break on the live feed so we can all see these pics....again?

Why is he being so harsh with this witness? Yikes.

wow. just wow!!!!!

PA's getting dirty now huh?

Bring out the gloves (boxing gloves)

Um didnt the prosecution call this witness? He seems to be harsh with her for something she had said to the defense way back when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487