Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,,i'm a newbie ,,has anyone looked at jodi's and travis's myspace pages?i find them interesting that in the comment page on both of theres and in all thier friends comments there is no comment of travis's death or mention of anything being wrong

I feel like the State has so much more to bring in and to explain! How did they rest already?? I hooe they're just planning on hammering the defense witnesses. I'm very disappointed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Don't think he was being harsh with her.
He was making a point.
Getting to the heart of the matter - she did not know what JA was doing. What she was capable of.
Juan doesn't BS.

I realize what he was getting at. I just felt the tone was offputting, maybe to the jury if it was to me. JMO

WTF WTF WTF??? OMG. Oh I have bad bad bad bad feeling. All the state proved was that she did it - which we knew.

The didn't do anything to counter the attacks on Travis. Oh is this bad????? I don't like this I don't like this I don't like this.

I cannot believe he rested.

I am having flashbacks to the CA trial

If you have not watched the 48 Hours video that was posted yesterday I suggest you do so now. I have received several ridicules messages from people saying it will cause a mistrial because the jury will watch it. Please. If someone wants it bad enough they can find it just as easily as I did. Also, if a juror is going to go looking for details about this case online, they're not a very good juror in the first place and deserve whatever happens. Lastly, I would not be surprised if the video is shown, at some point, in court. At any rate, the same people that complained said they reported it, so it will likely be removed soon. If someone wants they can download it and post it elsewhere. Once it's deleted I won't be putting it back up. The only reason I uploaded it was so trial watchers could see it.
And thank you for posting it!

why is the State resting now? Isnt there MUCH more to cover??

Dismissal of charges?!?! She KILLED him!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Did the state really rest? That's it? The defense now gets to present? Am I missing something?

Don't forget the state has a rebuttal case. They very well may wait to see what the defense puts on during their case-in-chief before putting on further witnesses/evidence. It's not over yet.

Right, mr defense, ask for a dismissal. When this monster comes after you what you gonna do? Remember you tried to get yourself removed from this case!

Can a camera expert determine if a photograph was taken using the button on the top of a camera or using the self-timer feature of a camera? TIA

I can't wait until the 29th for them to start again! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Could someone link to the 48hrs link? I missed it and would like to watch

I'm confused somebody explain why there's no court till jan 29 pls:///

I want to name call really bad against the defense, think would make me feel better, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155