Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! They both seem to have a hard time masking their disgust for her. A far cry from the pampering and coddling FCA got. JA didn't have the good fortune to get some opportunistic lawyer with dollar signs in his eyes to take her on. Ya know you're in trouble when even the PDO lawyers don't want you :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

This little story is another reminder that not only does JA have "lawyer issues" but she also has super - extraordinary arrogance issues:

Drama in the case continued in August, when Arias told Judge Sherry Stephens of Maricopa County Superior Court that she wanted to represent herself.

"Do you have any experience?" Stephens asked. "Do you have a law license? Have you even read the statute you're accused of?"

Arias answered "no" to each question. :)what:)

Nevertheless, Stephens granted the request but had her public defenders, Victoria Washington and Kirk Nurmi, remain on as advisory council.

Less than a week later, Arias' request to have Alexander's alleged letters admitted into evidence was denied. Afterwards, Arias told Judge Stephens she was "over her head." The judge then reinstated her defense counsel.

---> Oh yeah, Victoria Washington was her attorney who later withdrew from representing her.

---> Second oh yeah, "Alexander's alleged letters" refers to the "pedophile letters" Jodi claimed Travis wrote, later to be concluded as forged.
Wonder who did that? :waitasec:

Maybe not manipulate but he tried to see the good in people..yes even her

And he encouraged people to be all they could be! Little did he know all Jodi could be!
Jmo

so, has the media ever dug up JA's highschool yearbook photos?

I am **amazed** at the lack of background on her.. really I am!

Interesting, beth Karas stated on NG tonight that Jodi never graduated high school.
Apparently she was difficult with her parents and sometimes ran away.
Made me think of CA.
Moo

so who wants to bite:

why did she keep all the receipts?

alibi that she was not in arizona?

proof that she was somewhere else (even though none of them are concurrent with murder)

write off for PPL

murder memories

This little story is another reminder that not only does JA have "lawyer issues" but she also has super - extraordinary arrogance issues:

Drama in the case continued in August, when Arias told Judge Sherry Stephens of Maricopa County Superior Court that she wanted to represent herself.

"Do you have any experience?" Stephens asked. "Do you have a law license? Have you even read the statute you're accused of?"

Arias answered "no" to each question. :)what:)

Nevertheless, Stephens granted the request but had her public defenders, Victoria Washington and Kirk Nurmi, remain on as advisory council.

Less than a week later, Arias' request to have Alexander's alleged letters admitted into evidence was denied. Afterwards, Arias told Judge Stephens she was "over her head." The judge then reinstated her defense counsel.

---> Oh yeah, Victoria Washington was her attorney who later withdrew from representing her.

---> Second oh yeah, "Alexander's alleged letters" refers to the "pedophile letters" Jodi claimed Travis wrote, later to be concluded as forged.
Wonder who did that? :waitasec:

---> Third oh yeah, Kurt Nurmi tried unsuccessfully to withdraw from her case.

hahaha.... hello no!

but she WAS at the las vegas convention when she met Travis, right?

**I am wondering if she was a guest there (of some other man)**

Hey now! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! We will never know! :)

Maybe not manipulate but he tried to see the good in people..yes even her

And regardless of hacking into his accounts, slashing his tires etc...he still had sex with her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she worked for PPL, seemed like she would have prepaid legal....

:rotfl:

I asked early on. Apparently not, she may have had a discount plan. Not full coverage.

so who wants to bite:

proof that she was somewhere else (even though none of them are concurrent with murder)

write off for PPL

murder memories

All of the above for $800 please Nursee

so, has the media ever dug up JA's highschool yearbook photos?

I am **amazed** at the lack of background on her.. really I am!

Maybe she just "sprouted" out of a pod. Kind of like an "invasion of the body snatchers" kinda thing

:abduction:

:escape:

I asked early on. Apparently not, she may have had a discount plan. Not full coverage.

Bet they're glad not to be associated with her any more than they already are. JMO

so who wants to bite:

write off for PPL

murder memories

depends on what is in her other boxes.

Why did she make two deposits into the same acct within 4 minutes of each other?

#1 deposit account#8006 $400 6/3 10:10

#2 deposit account#7148 $300 6/3 10:11

#3 deposit account#7148 $100 6/3 10:15

I really do not believe that Travis was easy to manipulate. He had numerous girlfriends, going to Cancun with one, etcetera.

He could have had a thousand girlfriends and none of them would be like the master manipulator..stalker..tire slasher ...body slasher ......Jodi Arias, imo.

Thank goodness there arent too many like her out there.

IMO

Well folks... I'm going to watch a nice happy movie with my family. Don't know which one yet.... But it's gonna be a happy relaxing one!

I was just stalking her myspace and this picture made me laugh!! Ah Jodi.....you are funny
bumpergreatspirits.jpg

bumperwemustbethechange-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads