Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no tags so I listed a couple if anyone wants to add more, maybe it will improve traffic. :)

Yep, I think she's secretly PROUD of her "work." Just like online, when you make a comment you feel you wrote well, you might go back and re-read it a time or two. Or when admiring a painting you created or something.

Jodi certainly isn't crying while looking at the bloody murder scene. She's cold and dry as ice, minimally & poorly faking remorse.

I believe what's secretly going through her mind is more like, "Wow, what a great job I did! Just look at all this blood -- my masterpiece! I sure got you back, dude, for dumping me!!" Ugggh

Yep. I at first thought she accidently mixed the camera up with the laundry and then didn't have time to look for it. I have since decided that she was hoping they would find the pictures and see her work. She didn't realize that internally the camera records the time/date regardless of your settings thus they would be able to see how close they are to the sex pictures.

I also think she washed off his body to in her mind, expose him for what she thought he was. And so she and others could see her art word...for lack of better phrasing.
jmoo/imho

Just out of curiosity, and for the sake of conversation since we don't have court until Tuesday, is there anyone here who believes she did this in self defense? I don't mean do you think she might get off because the jury will buy her story, but does anyone truly believe she did this because TA abused her?

I wonder why she apparently tried cleaning up some stuff but not others? I mean, she put stuff in the wash (maybe to get rid of evidence) and she obviously mopped up some blood with that towel. But she didn't bother cleaning anything else as evidenced by the incredibly bloody scene. (I read that she 'cleaned' off his body but I don't know if that's true.) So why bother at all?

just out of curiosity, and for the sake of conversation since we don't have court until tuesday, is there anyone here who believes she did this in self defense? I don't mean do you think she might get off because the jury will buy her story, but does anyone truly believe she did this because ta abused her?

absolutely not!

Just out of curiosity, and for the sake of conversation since we don't have court until Tuesday, is there anyone here who believes she did this in self defense? I don't mean do you think she might get off because the jury will buy her story, but does anyone truly believe she did this because TA abused her?

I think it was the only way her attorneys have a chance to keep her alive. To me this trial is about the penalty phase. I used to work for a DP qualified attorney and they aren't always arguing what it seems like, IMO. Even if it was self defense, the over kill will do her in., MOO.

Does anyone know if there is a link to watch yesterdays court?

I think it was the only way her attorneys have a chance to keep her alive. To me this trial is about the penalty phase. I used to work for a DP qualified attorney and they aren't always arguing what it seems like, IMO. Even if it was self defense, the over kill will do her in., MOO.

I sure hope so. It still makes me nervous though because we all know the outcome of the CA case... and most of us thought it was open and shut, surely convicted. All you need are 12 dense jurors...

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Really most people, well except for *advertiser censored*. They are a dime a dozen these days especially on myspace. So if your employment involves a webcam, I don't see it going anywhere

Travis knew Jodie would be looking over his Myspace/other sites. To me this statement serves a purpose, it is directly aimed at Jodie. The use of the word *advertiser censored*, exact same word used in an email. Wonder if Jodie ever used a webcam?

Also people here who are posting here that Jodie manipulated Travis through sex are insulting to Travis, almost like they are implying that he could not think for himself.

Travis was a thinker and fully capable of making decisions, so what he took a snipe at an ex on social media.

I have said in the past, Travis enjoyed Jodie's company, If not he would have ushered her out or not even allowed her to remain. Clock on the wall says that's about all To imply Travis was a puppet tied around Jodie's finger is insulting to Travis

I was thinking of reasons he may be sitting in the shower. Maybe he was upset at everything going on and just trying to "cleanse"? I know I have sat in the shower (may be odd I don't know) after something bad happens or I have a lot on my mind. Somehow it just helps.

No I don't buy the self defense scenerio, Hopeful One. There are so many contradictions to this theory being plausible. Take the photos alone. Who in fear of his/her life takes blow by blow photos? Who drags the man's body anywhere? Who retrieves another weapon (the gun) when the man is incapacitated and shoots him in the head? Who doesn't immediately call 911 because her conscience is clean she did what she did to defend herself?

I wonder why she apparently tried cleaning up some stuff but not others? I mean, she put stuff in the wash (maybe to get rid of evidence) and she obviously mopped up some blood with that towel. But she didn't bother cleaning anything else as evidenced by the incredibly bloody scene. (I read that she 'cleaned' off his body but I don't know if that's true.) So why bother at all?

I think Jodi tried to mop up and clean the areas where she thought her dna/hair/skin/prints etc may have been left at. She didn't clean up the blood on the sink but maybe she remembered touching the front side of the sink to steady herself while she stabbed him and therefore came back after she shot him to wipe that spot. JMO

:fence:
The prosecutor and news agencies are saying that there is a photo showing Jodi dragging TA's dead body to the shower

Thanks. Wouldn't be surprised, considering the widespread blood pools and splatter. Don't think that would be evident if she did the whole deed in the shower.

Never in a million years would I believe this was an act of self defense. If I killed someone in self defense, you can bet the first think I would do is call 911. I would hope it would take me as much work as it took her to kill someone. She is full of it, pure narcissistic psychopath!

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander

Travis knew Jodie would be looking over his Myspace/other sites. To me this statement serves a purpose, it is directly aimed at Jodie. The use of the word *advertiser censored*, exact same word used in an email. Wonder if Jodie ever used a webcam?

Also people here who are posting here that Jodie manipulated Travis through sex are insulting to Travis, almost like they are implying that he could not think for himself.

Travis was a thinker and fully capable of making decisions, so what he took a snipe at an ex on social media.

I have said in the past, Travis enjoyed Jodie's company, If not he would have ushered her out or not even allowed her to remain. Clock on the wall says that's about all To imply Travis was a puppet tied around Jodie's finger is insulting to Travis
Agree,.
I haven't followed as closely and avidly as most of you, but I believe they were working off of each other's psychological needs. Jody WAS using her sexuality to "snag" Travis....and she wanted that relationship as a long term thing. So much so she converts to his religion. Travis knew all of that, imo, yet continued to use her for the sex...tho he had even told her he wasn't serious, broke up and started dating other women. She hung on....he didn't end it..so she kept thinking there was chance. You walk away.....very far away. It was obvious to him she had some serious issues, yet he still allowed her in his presence. They did have some things in common and I believe narcissism is one of them. It wasn't a true relationship by any means...it became a game of cat and mouse of their psychological egoism. Is it known if Travis exposed any pictures they had taken together, specifically of Jody to others? That would explain the camera being involved during her attack.
They both had issues.....and neither were angels; but Jody was unbending...even with herself. Why she put his death before her life is really beyond me, but she did. Twisted thinking.....and in no way is anything validation for her slaughter of him. JMO

Since there is no trial today and I am at work I would like to get feedback about some things I am curious about...

What was Jodi Arias's history of employment? Did she work full time and support herself? Or did she live with Grandma and Grandpa and search for some successful, rich guy to tie her life to?

I read that Travis was fed up with Jodi's lies, that she lied about everything. I believe this was Travis's position about the lack of trust. Not as Jodi presented it to LE that it was mistrust over each other's fidelity.

Jodi told LE that their relationship was intimate but not romantic. That is a very cold statement. I can see how TA would perceive that JA could handle the cold, hard truth that he didn't want to marry her, that he was looking elsewhere for a committed/marriage relationship. He didn't understand how badly her ego was attached to her winning him.

Does Jodi have any friends? I wonder about past boyfriends and if there was any violence from JA reported or not.

Does anyone else think this trial has got to be driving Jodi bat$hit crazy? Evidence is being presented that shows Travis was pursuing other women. Over Jodi??? Even though she killed him for that, the whole world is learning how little he regarded her. Her ego must be gnashing it's pointed little teeth.

jodi arias told herself that she would go there, and if he pulled his ****...she was going to destroy him, if she got what she wanted she would let him live.

she did this in a calculated jealous rage...she allowed herself to go absolutely wild with rage and hatred.

she took photos to torture him and as souvenir ... I believe she would have eventually killed him even if he had given her a commitment.

I think that she taught him his mean words and the dirty ones too. I think she encouraged drama and maybe some of his meanness came from her continual manipulation and her sexual ownership of him.

She didn't want to just kill, she wanted to obliterate.

snake is word comes to mind...snake with a gun, a knife and three holes. omg.

just hope a girl like this never comes on to your son.

I would vote for death in this case.

The crime scene photos and 911 call, etc. are at his FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Thanks for this link. I was just able to look at all the crime scene photos. This was a horribly gruesome crime. I think it went something like this. She stabbed him either in the shower or right when he got out of the shower. I think she first stabbed him in the front. They have said he had defensive knife wounds on his hands so I think at this point he was attempting to grab the knife from her, cutting his hands in the process. He then staggers over to the sink and leans over it. This would account for the bloody handprints since his palms were cut. She continues stabbing him in the black forcing him to cough up blood which accounts for the spatter in the front. I think he's getting weak but still manages to get down the hallway. I think he sits up against the wall which accounts for the major blood smear on the wall (would have been from his back wounds). At some point falls over, she sits on him and slits his throat. She can't just leave him there so she drags him back to the shower and attempts the cleanup. Now think, SHE had to be COVERED in blood as well. I don't think she attempted to wash Travis in the shower. I think she simply SHOWERED HERSELF off, with him dead in the shower, and went on her way. :furious: She had stayed long enough cleaning, etc. for a load to run through the wash, and to put the towels and shirts in the wash. JMO

Jodi told LE that their relationship was intimate but not romantic. .
That is key IMO, Travis did enjoy Jodie's company like in a good piece of ***. There was no romance other than what existed in the past. Jodie was just a bootie call no matter who initiated it.

Travis had moved on as far as looking for a relationship but sometimes good sex is just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille