John and Burke on 911 Call. Lin Wood, John Ramsey, LIED!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
one question, about JBR to a doctor..........
if she was brain dead from head wound.........why would her fingernail marks be by garot cord around her neck trying to loosen it?
It bothers me......they haven't covered that yet...........
Other stories have

I know Lou Smit came to the conclusion that the marks were fingernal marks but did anyone else? What about on the autopsy report?

I still want to know why was there a gag order put on the 911 Operator? What she heard was very telling. Back many decades ago before 911 Operator I was regular telephone Operator and we handled all those emergency calls. We were trained to keep the person on the line. Tell them not to hang up until help arrived, have them keep to talking to you. Even if they stopped talking but the phone did not hang up we had to stay on the line until we heard Fire or Police arrive. So that 911 Operator knows what she heard and it is horrible she had to keep it all bundled up inside until decades later.
Yes and when I was a 911 operator we did shorthand on everything (1970-1972) allot changed with computers.
we heard for court cases if needed. And we talked to each other after if we were upset. So I am sure she told her story before gag order.
Gag order was for the trial that never happened! But why didn't GJury hear her out? Fishy indeed..........I feel like Ramsey ruled the town somehow with his employees?
Money talks.............

I've not seen the show (keeping everything crossed it'll air in the UK!) but I'm so confused! I am definitely of the opnion that Burke did it but there's a lot I can't make sense of! If he did it and Patsy covered up, why is he asking what did you find, and Patsy asking what did you do? The reports of John being "cordial" don't make sense either. If he was unaware at that point of what had happened (which is what I thought originally) then he doesn't seem to be particularly concerned. Equally if he knew she was dead in the basement, why was he not distraught? I just can't make sense of it. Maybe because it's such a bizarre scenario anyway you look at it! But BDI fits best imo. One thought I had, when John was unaccounted for, is he perhaps "de briefing" Burke? Keep your mouth shut etc? Sorry I'm ranting! I think I'm over-thinking the whole thing!

Burke had already left the house (he was sent out pretty quickly by the Ramseys to go to Fleet White's house), so JR wasn't debriefing BR (unless it was over the phone, which is possible). Kolar thought that the period of time when JR was unaccounted for was when he actually first found the body - and that this explained why he said to his daughter's fiance when they arrived later that day that he "found JonBenet at 11" and NOT 1 p.m. It has also been theorized on WS by other posters that JR was making other calls during this time period - maybe to lawyers? his pilot? -- but since we don't have the phone records there's no way to confirm this.

At the close of the podcast, Mr. Clemente mentioned that there would be Q&A at the end of the broadcasts. I haven't seen anything posted yet, so I'm unclear as to whether it will occur after each episode, or upon completion of the docuseries. Here is the link to the Real Crime Profile Facebook page post announcing the podcast:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1360617627291137&id=1197397233613178

Podcast non-iTunes users:
Episode 36: The JonBenét Ramsey Case: Jim and Laura re-investigate the homicide two decades later
https://art19.com/shows/real-crime-profile/episodes/17c132da-acb8-4ac7-967c-1eaf479d76a8

Lastly, this was linked on the thread, has anyone else seen it?

Eery Burke Ramsey Interview! (January 1997)
https://youtu.be/o6iy6ZhMjTs

(My apologies if I'm posting this on the incorrect thread :blushing: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, "WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU" is another indicator that BDI. Why would he be treated like that otherwise?

Lin "Luficer" Wood is a defense attorney cut from the same cloth as Johnny Cochran. Sometimes referred to as "the lawyer for the damned"; Lin Lucifer Wood would have no problem with Hitler as a client so long as the money was right.
Mr. Wood will no doubt suffer the same fate as Johnny Cochran, as in an early painful death.
Even highly paid spin lawyers cannot escape Karma.

Lin Wood was retained by Dr Phil to go after the National Enquirer tabloid for reporting dirty laundry about Dr Phil's marriage. Now it appears time for payback.

Wood had apparently learned about the CBS miniseries and asked Dr. Phil to help with damage control before the program aired. In the weeks and months to come you can be sure that you will see Lucifer Lin Wood attacking the credibility of anyone who appeared on the miniseries and helped to identify Jon Benet's killer.

I'm not a doctor, but the ME who performed the autopsy believed that that triangular mark on her neck could have been caused by someone's knuckled as they grabbed the collar of whatever she was wearing. If that's the case, IF someone first grabbed her by the front of her shirt, it seems likely she would grab at the same spot to try to break free.

JMO
That was not the opinion of the medical examiner (Dr. Meyer). He simply described what he saw without interpretation in the AR. I think it was Spitz (sorry -- I can't bring myself to use the title "Dr." with his name) who came up with the idea about a knuckle causing the triangular mark. I don't believe it's possible to make that mark in the way he described.

That was not the opinion of the medical examiner (Dr. Meyer). He simply described what he saw without interpretation in the AR. I think it was Spitz (sorry -- I can't bring myself to use the title "Dr." with his name) who came up with the idea about a knuckle causing the triangular mark. I don't believe it's possible to make that mark in the way he described.

I think Steve Thomas used the same theory, but I can't recall if he had a source for that or surmised it himself. In his PDI theory, PR grabbed and twisted the collar of JBR's shirt while yelling at her / dragging her to the bathroom for cleanup, and JBR scratched at her collar.

To me, "WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU" is another indicator that BDI. Why would he be treated like that otherwise?

Maybe because they were orchestrating a huge coverup and had no time to answer his questions or hold his hand.

I think Steve Thomas used the same theory, but I can't recall if he had a source for that or surmised it himself. In his PDI theory, PR grabbed and twisted the collar of JBR's shirt while yelling at her / dragging her to the bathroom for cleanup, and JBR scratched at her collar.
Thomas got that (and the bed-wetting theory) from some of the so-called experts that were consulted. The one who suggested the "toilet rage" (Dr. Richard Krugman) just happened to be an expert on......... (are you ready for it?) "toilet rage." Here's an article about it published November 09, 1993:

http://articles.philly.com/1993-11-...ses-toilet-training-accidents-toilet-training

Me too Linda. I read so many books and interviews where people claimed Burke's voice was on the tape but tonight, for the first time, I heard Burke. I really did honestly hear Burke.

You are in great company with Lin Wood blocking you on twitter. He has blocked anyone who questions the Ramsey's innocence. No matter how polite.

It was a great night wasn't it? FINALLY!!!

Yes it was! Did you hear John Ramsey today on Dr. Phil? "The real story here is not a child was murdered" [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] He sees himself a more of a victim than JonBenet. Reminds me of that tidbit a close friend of theirs said, Patsy's job was to keep the children from annoying him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All these years, I never considered John took part in the staging until I heard HIM clearly on that 911 recording.

reintarnation,
Yes Siree, Thomas suggested that. the neck injuries are open to interpretation, since JonBenet expired in conjunction with a blunt force head injury.

I reckon JonBenet was initially manually strangled and that the ligature and paintbrush, just like her wipe down and clean on size-12's, is staging to mask what did take place.

If the collection of JonBenet pictures dumped in the basement belonged to BR then I can get a sense of what was going on, and its not nice ...

Ramsey's won- they got exactly what they paid top dollar for. This case will remain a cold case indefinitely. JonBenet will NEVER get justice.

So regardless, Lin Wood & the rest of the Ramsey Spin Team did their job incredibly well.

The Ramsey's will die being suspects in the court of public opinion.

It also INFURIATES me Dr. Phil and JOHN RAMSEY led the public to believe she was brutally sexually assaulted by a grown adult man's penis!

I clearly heard PATSY say "Jesus" and I did hear a child's voice saying "What did"

The 911 call...just had last night's CBS show on in the background while I do stuff (trying to get to the end, watching it on demand, because I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes last night). They played the 911 call and something caught my attention as I wasn't really focused on the show (but it made me do a double take). At the beginning PR calls in and says their address and says 'we need an am...police'. Does anyone else hear that? I just rewound and replayed and it does sound like that's what she said.

I still want to know why was there a gag order put on the 911 Operator? What she heard was very telling. Back many decades ago before 911 Operator I was regular telephone Operator and we handled all those emergency calls. We were trained to keep the person on the line. Tell them not to hang up until help arrived, have them keep to talking to you. Even if they stopped talking but the phone did not hang up we had to stay on the line until we heard Fire or Police arrive. So that 911 Operator knows what she heard and it is horrible she had to keep it all bundled up inside until decades later.

There was NEVER a gag order on her. One of Ramsey's investigators got to her and lied to her.

You know Ramsey investigators interviewed Fleet White even before the police got to him!

What struck me, the woman that photographed JonBenet and the 911 operator CRIED recalling the painful memories of loosing JonBenet.

Meanwhile John & Burke Ramsey sit there grinning like Cheshire cats!

Infuriating!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member