John Edward's Love Child - Tell me this ISN'T his kid

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
John Edwards's Daughter: Our Lives Were 'Savaged'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397371,00.html

IMHO they need to point at John not only at the "home wrecker" OK granted that she is a "Hunter" but he knows no boundaries, he is a liar, and he contributed to SAVAGING their lives more then then hunter because he should have cared about his family. "Hunter" is totally narcissistic. He ultimately showed us that he can not be a president he has no decision making skills.

HUSHHHH no word...
Whom did he pay off???

hmmmmm.
Is there one honest politician anywhere?

http://www.wwaytv3.com/attorney_having_trouble_tracking_down_john_edwards/07/2010#comments

An attorney for former Edwards aide Andrew Young said Wednesday
he has been unable to serve Edwards with a subpoena. Judge Carl Fox
said during a hearing that he was willing to sign papers ordering
Edwards to appear for a deposition if the attorney is not able to
find the former North Carolina senator soon.

Good Morning! He is not on Figure 8 or Bald head island. Unless his head is deep in the sand. It is possible but unlikely.

The once mighty John Edwards now hiding out to dodge subpoenas. How utterly pathetic. :loser: :loser:

Well, he can't hide forever. I am glad the judge is willing to sign the papers ordering him to appear if he isn't located soon.

ella, LOL at your remark about BHI. Human remains were excavated there a few months back. However, the remains are believed to be slaves from the 1800's, IIRC.

I do know that JE spends time at Topsail Island, or he did during the time he was campaigning for POTUS.

wm

Well, he can't hide forever. I am glad the judge is willing to sign the papers ordering him to appear if he isn't located soon.

ella, LOL at your remark about BHI. Human remains were excavated there a few months back. However, the remains are believed to be slaves from the 1800's, IIRC.

I do know that JE spends time at Topsail Island, or he did during the time he was campaigning for POTUS.

wm[/QUOTE
No. Not on TI. I will let you know if I hear anything. My Business partners live on all three points of interest.

I hope Elizabeth lives long enough to get over John, truly be over him. And if she wants, to possibly find a man that will appreicate her and be more on her level as far as intelligence goes.

The more I read & hear about JE, the more he is just a pretty face and not much else.

Pretty is as pretty does. He's a pig. They totally deserve each other.

I hope Elizabeth lives long enough to get over John, truly be over him. And if she wants, to possibly find a man that will appreicate her and be more on her level as far as intelligence goes.

The more I read & hear about JE, the more he is just a pretty face and not much else.

Yes she will have to meet someone who likes to be berated.
That is what got John looking anywhere but home.
I cant stand the guy, but I cant stand phony Elizabeth either.

I am not a fan of Elizabeth Edwards either although I do wish her well in her battle with cancer. She has always seemed rather cold and calculating to me.

Yes she will have to meet someone who likes to be berated.
That is what got John looking anywhere but home.

I've heard that about her. I just feel bad for her being humiliated like she's been, and even more for their innocent children.

I've heard that about her. I just feel bad for her being humiliated like she's been, and even more for their innocent children.
Humiliation works both ways when you get berated in front of anyone anytime, anywhere that too is humiliating.

I feel sorry for her illness, wish her good health.

I HOPE The children will be made stronger because of this public humiliation - they are used to seeing it all the time, Mother berate father publicly all the time, father embraces mom Nationally.

You are quick lol :) I just came here to post that but you beat me to it.

Andrew Young reached a deal with writer and producer Aaron Sorkin. Sorkin confirmed he had acquired the rights to Young's book, "The Politician."

An extraordinary story filled with motivations, decisions and consequences.

The book details how he helped hide Edwards' mistress during the candidate's second campaign for the White House.

Edwards has admitted that he fathered a child with Rielle Hunter. The former North Carolina senator and his wife are now separated.

Hunter is locked in a legal battle with Young over a sex tape.

songline;5415809I am not a vain person said:
painfully ugly[/B],
controlling and not likable?

I wish I could see a current picture of "the Hunter" to compare with prior photos taken of her. She definitely looked much better in the photo shoot she did (can't remember the magazine) than in other photos prior to the shoot. Obviously there was air brushing/photoshopping going on in the shoot photos but I read somewhere that there was speculation that she had some work done on her face.

EDWARDS & MISTRESS BATTLE!

JOHN EDWARDS' mistress in jealous rage over his trip to Japan with wife ELIZABETH.

>>>>>>>>>>>snip more at link.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john_edwards_rielle_hunter_elizabeth_japan_war/celebrity/68991
The disgraced former presidential candidate is accompanying his dying wife on a sentimental trip to Japan, and that's enraged his mistress Rielle Hunter, say insiders.

When informed of the trip, "she flew into a jealous rage," a close source told The ENQUIRER.

"She doesn't trust John, and she told him so."

BBM...well, DUH!

:loser:

I wish I could see a current picture of "the Hunter" to compare with prior photos taken of her. She definitely looked much better in the photo shoot she did (can't remember the magazine) than in other photos prior to the shoot. Obviously there was air brushing/photoshopping going on in the shoot photos but I read somewhere that there was speculation that she had some work done on her face.

If she had any work done :waitasec: she is still painfully ugly.
Airbrushing is what magazines always do - even real beauties get air brushed.
But this painfully ugly gal was made to look the best she will ever look with the air brushing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back