John Edward's Love Child - Tell me this ISN'T his kid

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MONEY SHUTS A STORY UP!

Surly JE has not moved out of the country LOL :D

I'll wager he announces - within one week - he made his peace with EE and she forgave him before she passed.

And... I will also wager he will publicly be with his "baby momma" within one year.

You have to wonder how John's adult daughter feels about him. And how she would feel if he takes up with Hunter again (or if he never stopped).

I'll wager he announces - within one week - he made his peace with EE and she forgave him before she passed.

And... I will also wager he will publicly be with his "baby momma" within one year.

I don't know when he will speak but I do think he did make peace with Elizabeth. She was all about forgiveness and compassion. If she had not wanted him there when the children were told she didn't have long to live then he wouldn't have been nor would he have been present when she passed away like he was. This is what Elizabeth wanted and it shows the extraordinary person she truly was.

I think Elizabeth had such great wisdom and didn't run from what life had dealt her. Knowing the Elizabeth I have seen she was thankful for the many happy years she had had with John before he broke her heart. I think she still loved him.

Imo, he may have failed miserably as a husband after so many years of marriage but I think Elizabeth knows without a doubt he loves his children and yes, even his daughter by another woman.

Elizabeth possessed such grace, love and dignity. When I saw her on LKs show I could tell she had genuine feelings for John's child. That is one of the things that made Elizabeth an amazing woman. She did not let bitterness overtake her and change her into something she didn't want to be. In the end I think she understood John and why he did the things he did.

Go with God, Elizabeth. God is proud of you and the person you were here on Earth. You showed what true forgiveness means and how it can release a person where they can find true peace... even under such hurting circumstances. You were a warrior and stood fast in you heart held convictions of what mattered most to you.

IMO

The disgraced former presidential candidate is accompanying his dying wife on a sentimental trip to Japan, and that's enraged his mistress Rielle Hunter, say insiders.

When informed of the trip, "she flew into a jealous rage," a close source told The ENQUIRER.

"She doesn't trust John, and she told him so."

BBM...well, DUH!

:loser:

I think Hunter knew John was still in love with Elizabeth.

IMO

I bet you will win those wagers.

Oh I hope not. What a slap in the face that would be to Elizabeth. When my mother passed, my dad married within the year (and they were married for 50 years). My mom always thought they were having an affair.

It really irked me, and now we no longer speak - I can't stand the woman he married. There's something called respect. Not only do you do this for the surviving family members, but for the deceased as well. There has to be a mourning period, or you will never heal. Well, my dad has yet to mourn, but instead chooses to party all nights of the week. I can't tell you the respect I lost in his behaviour. If he had only waited, dated others perhaps, but he made a bee-line straight for her (saying they met at a bar). By December of that year, wedding bells were ringing. That wasn't even a year after mum died.

IF he gets together with the baby mama anytime in the near future, it will show what kind of man he is (IMO). One I will certainly have no respect for.

I know I base this on my own personal experience -- but I'm thinking of the children here. They've been through enough and need their fathers undivided attention.

MOO

Mel

I think Hunter knew John was still in love with Elizabeth.

IMO

I believe so - who couldn't love Elizabeth. She had more class in her pinky finger than Hunter altogether.

It was only his lower brain doing the talking in the relationship with Hunter. IMHO nothing can come out of it...

MOO

Mel

This isn't directed at anyone on this thread.

It's just a vent about something that irked me :)

I was listening to the TV last night and the TH's kept refering to this baby as "lovechild".

C'mon. This is a living breathing little human and more than likely will grow up and see the "label" that media has assigned to them.

Sigh. Just irked me is all. Bless that baby's heart.

Okay I'm done. :)

I agree that he'll say they made peace-and I think they did. I don't think EE wanted to leave this world without doing that for her children if nothing else.

As for being with The Hunter within a year? Well-I guess it depends on how bad he wants his political career back.:waitasec:

I haven't heard anything mentioned who will be taking care of Elizabeth's two minor children. Hopefully for their sake, if they will live with their father, they will have his undivided attention.........:( MOO

I don't know when he will speak but I do think he did make peace with Elizabeth. She was all about forgiveness and compassion. If she had not wanted him there when the children were told she didn't have long to live then he wouldn't have been nor would he have been present when she passed away like he was. This is what Elizabeth wanted and it shows the extraordinary person she truly was.

I think Elizabeth had such great wisdom and didn't run from what life had dealt her. Knowing the Elizabeth I have seen she was thankful for the many happy years she had had with John before he broke her heart. I think she still loved him.

Imo, he may have failed miserably as a husband after so many years of marriage but I think Elizabeth knows without a doubt he loves his children and yes, even his daughter by another woman.

Elizabeth possessed such grace, love and dignity. When I saw her on LKs show I could tell she had genuine feelings for John's child. That is one of the things that made Elizabeth an amazing woman. She did not let bitterness overtake her and change her into something she didn't want to be. In the end I think she understood John and why he did the things he did.

Go with God, Elizabeth. God is proud of you and the person you were here on Earth. You showed what true forgiveness means and how it can release a person where they can find true peace... even under such hurting circumstances. You were a warrior and stood fast in you heart held convictions of what mattered most to you.

IMO

I'm absolutely sure they made their peace and she forgave him. I just don't want to see him use her good grace as fodder to advance his own, selfish agenda. He needs to man up, honor her memory and finish raising those children.

I once was a huge Edwards supporter. When I consider how betrayed I feel over his transgressions, I can't begin to imagine how much it hurt Elizabeth in what turned out to be the last precious years of her life.

I haven't heard anything mentioned who will be taking care of Elizabeth's two minor children. Hopefully for their sake, if they will live with their father, they will have his undivided attention.........:( MOO

I haven't read how old the two younger ones are. Does anyone know?

I believe he will get with Hunter but I don't think they will make it.

Tomorrow on Saturday, is Elizabeth’s funeral.

:angel: RIP ELIZABETH you are free now. :angel:

John is going to take care of his Children with no doubt. They will need him.
I just hope he lets the Hunter breeze on by, and continues to try to have a career.

JMO :innocent:

Tomorrow on Saturday, is Elizabeth’s funeral.

:angel: RIP ELIZABETH you are free now. :angel:

John is going to take care of his Children with no doubt. They will need him.
I just hope he lets the Hunter breeze on by, and continues to try to have a career.

JMO :innocent:

I wonder if Elizabeth wanted John Edwards to take care of the children after her death? Of course legally the father would have priority over other relatives such as a sibling, and Elizabeth herself has denied she wanted to prevent John Edwards from getting custody.
This is an older article on the subject.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/01/earlyshow/main6537470.shtml

I wonder if Elizabeth wanted John Edwards to take care of the children after her death? Of course legally the father would have priority over other relatives such as a sibling, and Elizabeth herself has denied she wanted to prevent John Edwards from getting custody.
This is an older article on the subject.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/01/earlyshow/main6537470.shtml

I think they had made peace with each other. I cant see Elizabeth being that vindictive that she would want to remove their father from their lives when they have just lost their mother.

"CBS) Updated: 6:30 PM, June 1: In an email to MSNBC's Norah O'Donnell, Elizabeth Edwards stated that she is not trying to deny John Edwards custody of their two younger children in the event of her death."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back