John Edward's Love Child - Tell me this ISN'T his kid

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tomorrow on Saturday, is Elizabeth’s funeral.

:angel: RIP ELIZABETH you are free now. :angel:

John is going to take care of his Children with no doubt. They will need him.
I just hope he lets the Hunter breeze on by, and continues to try to have a career.

JMO :innocent:

me, too but the man has no sense. If he did, he certainly wouldnt have been fooling around with a floosie while running for Prez :loser:
I hope he doesnt move her into Elizabeths home YEKK the kids deserve better.

I wonder if Elizabeth wanted John Edwards to take care of the children after her death? Of course legally the father would have priority over other relatives such as a sibling, and Elizabeth herself has denied she wanted to prevent John Edwards from getting custody.
This is an older article on the subject.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/01/earlyshow/main6537470.shtml

Thank you, interesting.
However, I believe the children will be with John for two reasons.

He is their father; he did not do anything that would make him an unfit father.

Secondly - I understand if Elizabeth did not want the Hunter around her children and was angry. I do understand that.
However, she is gone now... and they will need their Dad.

I just hope he will use the head on his shoulders to deal with this now.
I just hope that the Hunter will not be around the kids because that will make them unhappy knowing what they already know. IN ADDITION, they would not want to see him with other women for a very long time, now that they lost their mom.
JMHO

me, too but the man has no sense. If he did, he certainly wouldnt have been fooling around with a floosie while running for Prez :loser:
I hope he doesnt move her into Elizabeths home YEKK the kids deserve better.

BBM:eek: that would be very bad for the kids; they know Elizabeth suffered because of the Hunter, in addition to her illness.
I hope he will never consider bring the Hunter to the kids.

oh what a tangled web he wove........because of the baby Hunter had he will forever be bound to her. Whether sending child support or her continuing to go after him. She still claims she loves him.
I dont think the kids would ever accept her.

I think Elizabeth just quit caring and tried to focus her strength on her children knowing she might not have much time left. God bless her.
I think because of her the kids will be strong. :angel:

BBM:eek: that would be very bad for the kids; they know Elizabeth suffered because of the Hunter, in addition to her illness.
I hope he will never consider bring the Hunter to the kids.

Hmm... We are talking about Mr. Edwards here who criticized Bill Clinton's behavior, and then went on running for president while having an affair, and had an illegitimate child. So I really do wonder what we can expect from such a person.

oh what a tangled web he wove........because of the baby Hunter had he will forever be bound to her. Whether sending child support or her continuing to go after him. She still claims she loves him.
I dont think the kids would ever accept her.

I think Elizabeth just quit caring and tried to focus her strength on her children knowing she might not have much time left. God bless her.
I think because of her the kids will be strong. :angel:

BBM
Yes, he daughter did a beautiful eulogy and she did say that.

I hope John remains a strong presence in the lives of all of his children - and I am sure that he will.

I think he will.

It actually felt strange that he did not speak yesterday.
But I sure do understand why.

Thank you, interesting.
However, I believe the children will be with John for two reasons.

He is their father; he did not do anything that would make him an unfit father.

Secondly - I understand if Elizabeth did not want the Hunter around her children and was angry. I do understand that.
However, she is gone now... and they will need their Dad.

I just hope he will use the head on his shoulders to deal with this now.
I just hope that the Hunter will not be around the kids because that will make them unhappy knowing what they already know. IN ADDITION, they would not want to see him with other women for a very long time, now that they lost their mom.
JMHO

I wonder if she would even want to be with his children. It's one thing to steal someone's husband thinking you will only have to deal with their children approximately 4 days a month. It's a whole different ballgame to actually have to deal with them day in and day out. I just can't see them working out. They are no longer the forbidden fruit. Can she ever really trust him? Can he ever let go of the guilt, if he has any? Not to mention having to overcome the many problems that go with his and our children. No matter how much she thinks she loves him, she doesn't love his children nor do they love her. So I have my doubts that it can last.

I wonder if she would even want to be with his children. It's one thing to steal someone's husband thinking you will only have to deal with their children approximately 4 days a month. It's a whole different ballgame to actually have to deal with them day in and day out. I just can't see them working out. They are no longer the forbidden fruit. Can she ever really trust him? Can he ever let go of the guilt, if he has any? Not to mention having to overcome the many problems that go with his and our children. No matter how much she thinks she loves him, she doesn't love his children nor do they love her. So I have my doubts that it can last.
I do not think he would be insensitive to his children, not now or for a long time. IF ever.
I do not think his children want to see her; she is the cause of much of their mother’s pain.
I also think she is a bit embarrassing at this stage. With her photo opt, her applying to O’ for a show.
She is actually NOT making him look good at all. He needs to think if he wants to be in a politial position again.
They do have a child together and he has to see her from time to time. But as I said I hope he thinks with the head on his shoulders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back