John Ramsey Fabricated Open Basement Window "Evidence"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
singularity,
Me neither. This is why it might really be PDI or JDI, i.e. the latter a hoary olde chestnut: incest?

Remember all those tales about Patsy's cancer, and LHP's alleged colorful account regarding PR and JR's love life, with Patsy not at all enamored?

Having listened to Kolar more than once I think he is inventing stuff for his theory.

Otherwise he would have to tell the truth and the terms and conditions of his BPD employment do not allow this.

The Breakfast Bar is relativly tidy and clean, I doubt anything other than a pineapple snack happened there.

Kolar goes with the basement, as per the staging, what else can he say?

Certainly not that Burke Ramsey and JonBenet were sharing a bed in her bedroom, and that he left his pajama bottoms behind, after assaulting her?

That does not mesh with the wine cellar crime scene does it?

Having listened to Kolar more than once I think he is inventing stuff for his theory. - UK

That's something to consider.

Having listened to Kolar more than once I think he is inventing stuff for his theory. - UK

That's something to consider.

Tadpole12;,
For sure, discerning members will note Kolar has a book for sale along with a theory, of which only one requires money.

The closest real world analogy I can think of, I guess because I just watched the documentary on More4, top class by the way, is *advertiser censored* Naledi.

So they have the bones and patently think they have what we think is a cemetery, not with standing all the other theories?

No BDI here since his genes forbade it, yet *advertiser censored* naledi passed on.

Arise Sir Lee Berger who requires an honor or a Nobel for his exegesis.

For those who are in the dark, consider Von Neumann and game theory, something unknown till he thought it up, along comes John Nash, who alike many here has conspiracies popping out of his head, but proved people can have consistent strategies, when playing games.

How you arrive at such a strategy is another game altogether!

There you go two theories one almost pure theory the other totally real world stuff, yet which do you want to believe?

Add in First Temple Theology and the cake becomes extremely thick in accordance with the creators desires.

Inventing "stuff" on Kolar's part would've called for a lawsuit. Not buying it.

Inventing "stuff" on Kolar's part would've called for a lawsuit. Not buying it.

OliviaG1996,
You must listen to the tapes. Every time he is asked a question he refers to his legal situation.

Kolar makes it evident he is discussing theory not fact which will be why LW has, unlike Spitz, never visited.

Kolar's BDI is constrained by the terms and conditions of his employment by the BPD.

Similar restrictions applied to Steve Thomas who along with litigation over his book forced his hand and his published theory.

Note: Steve Thomas has not ever said BDI conflicts with what he wrote in his book, despite being offered the option.

OliviaG1996,
You must listen to the tapes. Every time he is asked a question he refers to his legal situation.

Kolar makes it evident he is discussing theory not fact which will be why LW has, unlike Spitz, never visited.

Kolar's BDI is constrained by the terms and conditions of his employment by the BPD.

Similar restrictions applied to Steve Thomas who along with litigation over his book forced his hand and his published theory.

Note: Steve Thomas has not ever said BDI conflicts with what he wrote in his book, despite being offered the option.

There must be evidence we're not privy to that leads Kolar to believe the blow took place at the breakfast bar. I believe all of it took place in the basement, but that is subject to change if there is evidence that has not been brought to light, as I believe there is. Hopefully Kolar's book update can bring us up to speed on this once these Spitz and CBS lawsuits are taken care of.

There must be evidence we're not privy to that leads Kolar to believe the blow took place at the breakfast bar. I believe all of it took place in the basement, but that is subject to change if there is evidence that has not been brought to light, as I believe there is. Hopefully Kolar's book update can bring us up to speed on this once these Spitz and CBS lawsuits are taken care of.
I think it started in the bedroom, Went into the hallway, back into the bedroom...then down into the basement. I think it makes little sense for it to have started in the basement or on the first floor.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I think it started in the bedroom, Went into the hallway, back into the bedroom...then down into the basement. I think it makes little sense for it to have started in the basement or on the first floor.

Why? Argument flare-ups can happen anywhere.

You need to have a logical reason with support to place anyone in the basement.

There is some proof to indicate the blood was on JBR's pillow. Also, Patsy asking John if there was more blood found in the room is another good indicator.

You need to have a logical reason with support to place anyone in the basement.

There is some proof to indicate the blood was on JBR's pillow. Also, Patsy asking John if there was more blood found in the room is another good indicator.

There's plenty of logical reasons for anyone to be in a basement, none of which matter as there's proof all three Rs have been in the basement before.

Blood on the pillow doesn't need to be connected to the murder. If it was, I'm not really sure blood on the pillow would be a good indicator since I believe the pillow was found on a chair in the kitchen and no other pillows are visible on the bed in those crime scene photos.

*snip*
Blood on the pillow doesn't need to be connected to the murder. If it was, I'm not really sure blood on the pillow would be a good indicator since I believe the pillow was found on a chair in the kitchen and no other pillows are visible on the bed in those crime scene photos.

Are you saying that no other pillows are visible on JonBenet's bed?

Are you saying that no other pillows are visible on JonBenet's bed?

Just looked over the photos- is the Beauty and the Beast graphic on the bed part of a pillow? If so, why was it at the end of the bed and was the bloodstain found on this particular pillow?

Just looked over the photos- is the Beauty and the Beast graphic on the bed part of a pillow?

Yes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Beauty-The-Beast-20-x-30-Pillowcase-Great-Condition-/112080691209

If so, why was it at the end of the bed and was the bloodstain found on this particular pillow?

Perhaps so the focus will be on the pink pajama top. Who knows. As for the bloodstain, I do not know if any was found on that pillow.

There has to be a trigger for a flare up. We have no reason to believe a flare up occurred in the basement.

We have pineapple on the first floor, a n64 on the second, bed wetting on the second floor, wet clothes in the sink on the second floor, and unorganized/out of place diapers/pull ups upstairs as well. Take you pick for a trigger point.

We do not have any known possible trigger points in the basement or attic master upstairs though.

There has to be a trigger for a flare up. We have no reason to believe a flare up occurred in the basement.

We have pineapple on the first floor, a n64 on the second, bed wetting on the second floor, wet clothes in the sink on the second floor, and unorganized/out of place diapers/pull ups upstairs as well. Take you pick for a trigger point.

We do not have any known possible trigger points in the basement or attic master upstairs though.

Partially-opened presents in the basement comes to mind as a possible trigger point. The toys in the train room, as well.

Partially-opened presents in the basement comes to mind as a possible trigger point. The toys in the train room, as well.
Why would they want to play with old toys on xmas? And those presents were said to be opened in the afternoon.

Why would they want to play with old toys on xmas? And those presents were said to be opened in the afternoon.

Pinkland,
Someone carried JonBenet down to the basement. They put JonBenet on the floor, fetched the paintbrush, and broke it, most likely by placing it against the wall and standing on it. It was then tied to the ligature and fashioned into some kind of device. Then it and JonBenet were put into the wine cellar.

if what Kolar says is factually correct, i.e. BR's soiled pajama bottoms were left on JonBenet's bedroom floor while not quite a smoking gun, in this case they are good enough?

That and the GJ True Bills declining murder 1 charges for either parent makes the case BDI?

Pinkland,
Someone carried JonBenet down to the basement. They put JonBenet on the floor, fetched the paintbrush, and broke it, most likely by placing it against the wall and standing on it. It was then tied to the ligature and fashioned into some kind of device. Then it and JonBenet were put into the wine cellar.

if what Kolar says is factually correct, i.e. BR's soiled pajama bottoms were left on JonBenet's bedroom floor while not quite a smoking gun, in this case they are good enough?

That and the GJ True Bills declining murder 1 charges for either parent makes the case BDI?

I agree that JBR was carried into the basement.

However, the soiled longjohns mean nothing as JBR was known to wear them...or perhaps JBR had an accident and Patsy whacked her.

Again were do you find that no murder 1 charges are found? We have no clue as those charges and others were not released. I've said numerous times...the grand jury is irrelevant in its findings because we do not have anything in totality.

Furthermore there is no third party. As John and Patsy would be tried separately, they would have to be an accessory to a second party, not a third.

Maybe they didn't like their new toys. Maybe BR didn't know how to plug in his new N64. The possibilities are numerous as to why the kids could've been in the basement. It's not impossible or unlikely that the entire crime took place in the basement.

It doesn't matter that those presents were opened in the afternoon. It's still a point of interest. PR also took the fall for it when apparently it was BR. PR- always the protector.

I agree that JBR was carried into the basement.

However, the soiled longjohns mean nothing as JBR was known to wear them...or perhaps JBR had an accident and Patsy whacked her.

Again were do you find that no murder 1 charges are found? We have no clue as those charges and others were not released. I've said numerous times...the grand jury is irrelevant in its findings because we do not have anything in totality.

Furthermore there is no third party. As John and Patsy would be tried separately, they would have to be an accessory to a second party, not a third.

Pinkland,
You have to wonder why Steve Thomas never used the soiled pajama bottoms as evidence in his PDI?

I'm content thinking that the wine-cellar crime-scene nearly all of it, was staged.

What took place upstairs was not an accident as they would have dialed for medical assistance.

Although I do not buy it, Kolar's BDI All, is possible with the parents rearranging things to match an abduction scenario.

Pinkland,
You have to wonder why Steve Thomas never used the soiled pajama bottoms as evidence in his PDI?

I'm content thinking that the wine-cellar crime-scene nearly all of it, was staged.

What took place upstairs was not an accident as they would have dialed for medical assistance.

Although I do not buy it, Kolar's BDI All, is possible with the parents rearranging things to match an abduction scenario.

So let me get this...you think she was hit...and digitally penetrated upstairs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back